Listing monitored by Kin Fertility

4.8 (2,434)

Amazing!!

The sign up process was quick and simple asking all necessary question. I liked that I had some background of who my doctor was. Very easy and affordable access to essential womens healthcare thank you

So glad I found Kin!

As a self employed, full time working mum of 2 young kids - the ease of accessing the contraceptive pill makes it so worthwhile for me! The process was so quick and easy and it was delivered so quickly. The subscription fee and slightly higher cost is still so worthwhile as my doctor doesn't bulk bill and the time saved is SO worth it. Plus I got a cute sleeve for the pill :-)

Tegan H
Tegan HFletcher

Comprehensive, individualised and convenient

Kin provided the most comprehensive assessment I’ve ever received for the contraceptive pill. The consult was thorough, specific to my needs and was informative. Would highly recommend!

Rossil
RossilWimmera, VIC

Excellent service.

Super quick response time and mail out. Great doc who asked relevant questions. Easy to use and didn’t take forever. Highly recommended

KLA
KLASouth East Queensland, QLD

I can’t recommend Kin highly enough. The chat with the doctor was very thorough and she gave me all the facts to help make an informed decision. The order arrived within 48hrs. Excellent service. Way easier than going to the GP then the pharmacy. Very convenient

Meghan
Meghan

Genius !

So easy ! I live in rural town which has a shortage of doctors currently the wait time to see a doctor is 6 weeks . Kin takes less time and don’t need to leave the house ! Amazing !!

Karina G.
Karina G.Sydney, NSW

So easy, never going back to the chemist

The easiest process to sign up, had a quick consult with a doctor and she put me on the same pill I’ve been taking for years. Landed on my door step a couple of days later in discrete packaging and I never have to go to the chemist again!

So quick and easy

So happy that I found Kin. The process was quick and easy and the Dr I chatted with was really helpful and knowledgable. From signing up it then took 4 days to have my consultation and get my pill delivered - amazing!

KaeW
KaeWSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service & Kind company

Our pregnancy situation changed & this company went above & beyond to help us. Would recommend this product & company in a heartbeat. Thank you Victoria for your kindness

Find out how Kin Fertility compares to other Health Services

Super easy - I love this!

This is such an innovative and very helpful way to access contraception. Expert advice and super fast delivery, without all the usual hassle of going through a GP; would recommend for anyone who hates the usual long song and dance of visits to the GP.

kiki
kikiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

how has this taken so long to exist

so easy to use, sign up was quick and straight forward. Doctor got back to me quickly and gave me some options that will work for me and then order arrived so fast!
Can't ask for better experience.

ShazB
ShazBCentral Queensland, QLD

This is Perfect! Such a time saver

It has been a life saver being able to put my prescription through and it is posted out. I cannot always get to a Dr to renew scripts so having this arrangement has been amazing.

Making life easier

Kin makes accessing the pill so much easier and without the hassle of having to pay for and front up to an expensive doctors appointment.

Bri
BriSydney, NSW

Perfect for a busy person!

They were super in-depth at getting to know my history and very quick to contact me about options!
The pharmacy even rang me to check my allergies and to confirm if I wanted a particular one.
Super quick delivery :)
Very very happy

Jess S
Jess SIllawarra, NSW

So easy!

I joined Kim knowing exactly what I wanted and what I was after. After doing the questionnaire I quickly received the approval from the doctor on the Friday and had my order by the Tuesday. Highly recommend.

sneha.ravichandran25
sneha.ravichandran25asked

Hi, I want to re- do my fertility quiz on your website before I finalise my payment. Please help with that. thanks. - Sneha

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message

Hey Sneha, we can help with that. Can you please message hello@kinfertility.com.au and we'll help you out!

JDF952
JDF952asked

Hi Ladies... is this prenatal in tablet or capsule form? Do you find any horrible smell or lingering after taste? Do you find that it makes reflux/digestion issues any worse? Thanks in advance.

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message

Hey lovely! Our prenatal comes in a softgel capsule form.

You can find out what our customers think about smell, taste and digestion issues in our reviews here: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/kin-fertility-the-prenatal :)

Paige Spark
Paige Sparkasked

how do I use my insurance so I can get money off ?

I don’t think you can. I would ask your insurer.

Hey Paige!

It really will depend on your insurer. If you need a receipt to try to claim with your insurer, please just reach out to hello@kinfertility.com.au and we'll organise that for you.

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives

Details ·

Kin Fertility’s almost-perfect rating speaks for itself. The innovative company’s tagline is ‘get your contraceptive pill delivered to your door.’

For an annual membership of $55 a year, Kin sets you up with a quick online doctor’s appointment before you get the pill prescribed, and delivered to you home.

Here is what a Kin Fertility membership has to offer:

• Free express delivery of the pill to your door, arriving 1-3 days after confirmation of your order. Each delivery typically contains a 3-4 month supply.
  • Unlimited consultations with a GP, all via text message.
  • Low prices for the medication, starting at $15 for a 3-4 month supply (note that prices for each pill prescription are charged in addition to the $55 annual subscription fee). Kin Fertility states that this makes them competitive with phramacies.

Kin customers appreciated saving time from having an important task being ticked off their to-do list, without accidentally forgetting or stressing about it.

Kin members also liked the convenience of not having to physically go to the doctor each time their medication ran out. One reviewer also noted that ‘the ability to be discreet is perfect.’ Reviewers were happy with Kin’s customer service and the doctors they were assigned, who were responsive to questions and professional.