Kindle Oasis

MPN: ITZPTABKDLTULP

Frank

Frank

Over priced under performer

This is my third Kindle and I am not happy as it does not match the performance of my Kindle HD6 - very poor internet browser, no colour, very touchy screen regular accidental changes to next or previous page or font changes etc., no apps, As the price is substantially higher than my old device I expected it to "wow" me instead it's a flop.
Good points are the larger screen, easy to read text, easily adjusted light settings and longer battery life

Purchased in December 2019 for $399.00.

Tina

Tina

Pretty good but battery life could be better

I bought the Oasis 2 after selling my old Oasis and to be honest, it's only marginally better. It's easy to use and light but the battery life isn't great if you're an avid reader like me. The adaptive lighting is also a bit hit and miss. Otherwise I don't have any major problems with it but for the price, it was a bit exxy for what it does.

Purchased in November 2018 at Myer for $389.00.

Geoffy

GeoffyCentral West, NSW

Good e reader

The oasis is very good to use, light weight and you can white with black writing or black with white letter for day or night reading,
Screen is very sensitive ,easy to turn more than one page.
The battery doesn’t hold its charge as long as I was led to believe, disappointing, it’s far more expensive than the paper white model, it does organise the books you buy much better..
It’s a good reader, I won’t go back to the paper white model

raybies

raybiesSydney

Oasis 2 (All-New Kindle Oasis). Nice reading device but a bit expensive.