Kinesys SPF 50 Fragrance Free

Kinesys SPF 50 Fragrance Free

See the Best Sun Protection & Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Is this sunscreen or skincare?

I have been using Kinesys clear zinc for 6 months now and I have honestly noticed improvements in the overall texture of my skin. The superior sun protection this product offers is one thing, but to find a sunscreen that actually nourishes and soothes my skin is another. 100% addicted.

CA

CAGold Coast

Use this all year round!

Finally, sunscreen that feels amazing, actually works and it is now available in Australia!
It is lightweight enough to use on my face but heavy duty enough to stay on my body during activity.
I have always hated the “feel” of sunscreen, and I have tried most. The spray on formula is deceptive, it really feels like you aren’t wearing sunscreen at all.
It ticks all the boxes, spf 50/30, broad spectrum, alcohol and oil free. We don’t use anything else.
Can highly recommend, amazing product.