Kinetic Education

Kinetic Education Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

What is the cost please
$36 per week for both Math and English

I would like to know what days do children do tutors
It's an online program that's done at your child's pace. If necessary, you can contact tutors (via email or phone) to help with a question, or a subject your child is stuck on. They are there to help you and your child.Hi Rose, Thank you for your question. We help children all over Australia, combining tutor support with our online learning programs, so we can work around your schedule. Would it be possible to arrange a quick chat so I can take you through how we can best help your kids? Feel free to call us on 1800 262 847 or fill in the form on our website www.kineticeducation.com.au. Thanks, William

Hi, Do you have an office here in South Australia? Seeing all the positive reviews makes me so excited to enroll my 2 boys. Hope to hear from you guys soon! Thanks
Hi Josie, we can certainly help you in SA. The easiest thing to do would be to call 1800 262 847 and speak to our team to discuss how we can help your 2 boys. Alternatively, feel free to go to www.kineticeducation.com.au and fill-in the form on that page and we will give you a call. We look forward to helping your 2 boys.

Were are you located?

Is this suitable for yr 8 student first year Woodville high school Adelaide south Australia? When can the student start assessment? Are you a robot or human?
Year 8 is a great time to start with Kinetic Education. Please give us a call on 1800 262 847 or email info@kineticeducation.com.au for more information. Assessment can be setup pretty much straight away. We combine the power of the computer with real tutors. Hope to hear from you soon.

1.Is it one on one tutoring? 2. What's your address 3. How much per hour? 4. Do you have one on one tutoring for english communication skills for adults?

What about the price? I'm trying to find some information about the cost, but I can't find anything.
Just call them and speak to someone and ask them the price! I have been with them for a while so prices have now changedAbout $26 pw for one subject (eg Maths) but you have to sign up for one year upfront.

Hello, I have been using this program for a while now but the year level I was put at was year 7 as I am now in grade 9 I would like to know how to change my year level on the program for some harder work? Thank you
Hi Keesha, is great to see you getting back into it. Well done! Please give Tutor Support a call on 1800 622 657 so the tutors can help setup the perfect lesson plan for you. Believe it has been a while since you last completed the Maths Doctor Assessment. The tutors will set this for you so we can get a better understanding of your needs. Look forward to speaking with you soon.

Any parents on here that have older children (16yr-18yrs old) do the Kinetic Education program? If so, has this program been of any benefit to them? I have an 18yr old who has dyslexia and struggles, so was considering this. We have tried many programs and tutors but not too much help on that front. He has until November to get some decent grades to be able to attend college in America for basketball.
Hi. I don't have children of a similar age but a friend of mine has a dyslexic daughter who went on to be a high level scientist. This was achieved by special tutoring and one on one teaching. I hope this helps.Thank you Robo - was that through Kinetic Education or someone else?Hello! Sorry I know this thread is old but for what it's worth - I do. I have a 17 almost 18 year old in the program on and off depending on need. It's been great for him and we will just continue to use it through uni when he gets there for as long as it helps

Get an answer from our members and Kinetic Education representatives