Kinetic Education

Kinetic Education (page 2 of 8)

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Jess.

Jess.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely amazing.

I am so grateful for all the help you have given my son, the tutoring is amazing and easy for him to underatand, it has made such difference in his cofidence, school work/homework and he is showing a willingness to want to do it. Again thankyou.

Maria

MariaPerth, WA

The Best thing I ever done for my child

4 months into the program and I am loving it. I have seen the confidence in my daughter grow and she is now coming home from school happy that she can actually understand what is expected of her in Maths. Its nice to see. I have tried some many other avenues to get her help but Kinetic has been a winner right from the start. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner for her. The staff are wonderful always there to assist. I would recommend this program 100%. Thank you Kinetic

Ashika

AshikaSydney, NSW

Excellent support

Very happy with staff. Polite and friendly.
The task are designed to help kids understand.My son who was struggling when I started kinetic education is very confident in eight months now . Now that he has practiced and done his given task weekly has improved his ability a lot .

My kids are happily completing their weekly task . They look forward to it .
It’s very flexible as kids can do it in their own time.

Pam Cox

Pam CoxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support team, they are giving my beautiful every help they can. So supportive & patient. Thank you team, Pam

As above, this is a fabulous system which I highly recommend, support is fantastic & follow up is great !
Very happy with this programme. My grandson has benefited so much from our involvement with the Kinetic maths programme, it has given him confidence & self value. Thank you

Learning Material

Already seeing some improvement,School reports are corresponding with Kinetic reports as well.

We are satisfied with all aspects of Kinetic education. The availability of the on call help line is a major bonus. The weekly reports we receive and being constantly contacted by Kinetic in regards to our child's
development are second to none.

Learning Material

My children improved so fast !

My children very motivated with their task completion. Improved lot with in few months. Tutor support excellent too. Weekly report helping them to improve self. Moreover positive towards study task

My son is so motivated to do his lesson plan with the rewards.Personalised lesson plans focus on the areas that needs more attention.Will recommend for all parents out there to try for kids education.

Hannelie

HanneliePerth, WA

A Program to support results and attitude

Found the content very relevant, with motivation on achieving the award. Tremendous support from the tutors, both my teenager and primary student. Adjustment on levels of learning is very good.

Carissa

CarissaSouth West, WA

Fantastic!

Love the lesson plans put in place, gives the kids a bit of a extra boost with the schooling. Kids get a reward for all their hard work as well.

Find out how Kinetic Education compares to other Education & Training Services

Invaluable to help my children cover everything also access to support when needed.

My boys have really benefited from this program. It helps them revise what they know and learn what hey don’t with access to tutors when needed. I would recommend this to all parents to give you piece of mind that there are no knowledge gaps.

Jae

JaePerth, WA

Ideal in house tutoring and support.

Very relevant content. A good range. Appreciated ringing the tutors for them to provide lesson support and progress follow ups. Challenging, but just enough to ensure there was consistent progress.

Bronnie

BronnieSouth Australia

Caring and supportive.

Many thanks to all at Kinetic Education for your concern and care of our son and daughter during the past year. I felt that all involved certainly made every effort to get to know our children. You never rushed our conversations which were often lengthy and involved when trying to explain the nuances involved with our son and his reluctance to participate. Our daughter's progress in English in learning self-editing skills has been notable and she is interested in increasing her lessons to include Mathematics. Thanks again.

Jae S.

Jae S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Family owned Aussie educational support

My kids loved it!

This is what i needed for my daughter's . I have seen great improvement in their learning outcome through Kinetics. The tutor support is amazing. They call to discuss learning progress. I recommend kinetics to persons wanting their kids to improve or excel in the given subjects.

S King

S KingPerth, WA

Great system, exactly what my son needed .

Very satisfied. My son was very behind with maths in primary school. He was able to watch and read the tuition notes and complete the work. If he struggled he could phone for help by a tutor or go back over the content. As he improved and learned the content the difficulty increased accordingly, so he was always working to his ability. It really helped bring him up to the level he needed to be at for high school. Definitely worth the time and money.

MD Anwar Pervez

MD Anwar PervezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent tutoring

Our 10 year old daughter struggled with focussing in class and often says she 'can't do it' when faced with english or maths challenges in her homework. We looked at tutors and rather having to worry about someone coming into our home, we booked her into Online Tutoring Program. This program has increased her confidence and understanding. She is now getting better marks at school. Moreover, Kinetic study tools identified the gaps and fulfilled the gaps she had in her past years. Thanks Kinetic for introducing amazing program as needed.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Satisfied Customer..

My son has really enjoyed the program. We used this program as a bridging course for our Year Sixer heading into high school next year. The assessment helped him progress further, improve on the learning gaps that we didn't know he had and build his confidence heading into high school. We enjoy this program on both the independent learner style and having access to turors if he struggles. Overall i reccomend this program.

Learning Material

Excellent opportunity to increase confidence and grades

I am really amazed to see my daughters progress . After the first assessment they identified some gap of her knowledge and started to work on that. The continuous support from the tutors are really appreciable. Thank you so much for offering such an excellent program.

danielle l.

danielle l.Central West, NSW

Great for grades and confidence

My daughter started struggling at school and lacked the confidence to ask her teacher for help, Kenetic education not only improved her confidence but improved her grades dramatically really fast, so now she is ahead in her class and is enjoying school again.. Highly recommend

Sharon Fairs

Sharon FairsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Product and service

Service from tutors was easy to access and worthwhile. My sons mathematical understanding definitely improved during our time with Kinetic and this was evidence in his grades at school. Thank you!