Kinetic Education

Kinetic Education (page 3 of 9)

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

My kids loved it!

This is what i needed for my daughter's . I have seen great improvement in their learning outcome through Kinetics. The tutor support is amazing. They call to discuss learning progress. I recommend kinetics to persons wanting their kids to improve or excel in the given subjects.

S King

S KingPerth, WA

Great system, exactly what my son needed .

Very satisfied. My son was very behind with maths in primary school. He was able to watch and read the tuition notes and complete the work. If he struggled he could phone for help by a tutor or go back over the content. As he improved and learned the content the difficulty increased accordingly, so he was always working to his ability. It really helped bring him up to the level he needed to be at for high school. Definitely worth the time and money.

MD Anwar Pervez

MD Anwar PervezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent tutoring

Our 10 year old daughter struggled with focussing in class and often says she 'can't do it' when faced with english or maths challenges in her homework. We looked at tutors and rather having to worry about someone coming into our home, we booked her into Online Tutoring Program. This program has increased her confidence and understanding. She is now getting better marks at school. Moreover, Kinetic study tools identified the gaps and fulfilled the gaps she had in her past years. Thanks Kinetic for introducing amazing program as needed.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Satisfied Customer..

My son has really enjoyed the program. We used this program as a bridging course for our Year Sixer heading into high school next year. The assessment helped him progress further, improve on the learning gaps that we didn't know he had and build his confidence heading into high school. We enjoy this program on both the independent learner style and having access to turors if he struggles. Overall i reccomend this program.

Excellent opportunity to increase confidence and grades

I am really amazed to see my daughters progress . After the first assessment they identified some gap of her knowledge and started to work on that. The continuous support from the tutors are really appreciable. Thank you so much for offering such an excellent program.

danielle l.

danielle l.Central West, NSW

Great for grades and confidence

My daughter started struggling at school and lacked the confidence to ask her teacher for help, Kenetic education not only improved her confidence but improved her grades dramatically really fast, so now she is ahead in her class and is enjoying school again.. Highly recommend

Sharon Fairs

Sharon FairsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Product and service

Service from tutors was easy to access and worthwhile. My sons mathematical understanding definitely improved during our time with Kinetic and this was evidence in his grades at school. Thank you!

Lorraine

LorraineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is such a valuable programme

I am so amazed at the improvement in my childrens learning. from the initial test that was undertaken I was told this morning that my children have almost achieved all the activities that filled those gaps in learning. The support through available phone tutors for my children and the regular calls from the tutors to check in with me, ensuring that we are on the same page and that they have a correct picture of my childrens learning and requirements makes this programme effective for my kids. Definetely worth the small charge that we pay. I couldnt get a tutor for 1 of my kids for the price I pay for 2 of them to get much needed help. Thank you for offering a great programme.

Wish I had started my daughters sooner!

Vinu

VinuVictoria

Good feedback and response

I personally feel Kinetic Education is great for students who struggle in their learning. The tutors are very quick in responding and giving their feedback. They also keep a check on your childs learning by calling you every week and discuss further concerns. This is what I really appreciate about Kinetic Education. They are very polite, helpful and understanding.

Great Support!

We are a new migrant family so used to a school system where kids get homework everyday and we get to see what they study every day. With the curriculum in Australia we were lost ... did not know what was happening in school, no text books, no homework...only a mid year report ... that’s when we found Kinectic Education and it helped not only set up a regular study time for the kids but was easy to understand their gaps and have a personalised lesson plan.. would recommend to all parents !

Success after two months. !!

After only two months my son's grades have already improved from below average to a C. The course content is reflective of what is happening in the class room as well as his course program suited to his needs. It is easy to understand and we are excited to see what he can achieve in the next few months.

Hayley

HayleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unimaginable Improvement

I can not believe the growth in our daughters Mathematic ability. Within the last 6 months she has gone from below year level average to now above average. Brilliant programmer, designed for success

Mum

MumCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service and understanding of individual needs.

The tutors were very engaged with my child at all times which helped immensely with their learning.
The courses were on par with subjects and extra focus was given in the difficult areas as required.
Highly recommend for children who are shy and/or anxious and cannot do face to face tutoring.

Elny

ElnySydney, NSW

Smart Kids... Happy Parents

We always try to give the best for our kids because they are the next generations of this country.. and Kinetic is one of the best things we can give to our children.

Every week they have a new homework from Kinetic... we are so happy coz it’s some extra steps from the normal homework.

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Progress !

Various maths concepts were difficult to get my sons head around so I signed up for Konetic online learning .. 3 months into the program and my son has already shown great improvement and totally now “gets” it.

Very happy :)

noha.ashraf

noha.ashrafCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazing educational program

Trudy

Trudy

Daughters improvement has been outstanding

We have been using this program for over 12 months now. Learning is online, tested and tailored to your child's needs, re assessed every 12 months, access to one on one tutors in real face time online, can ring them anytime with any concerns, they ring you regularly to see if there are any issues or concerns. The improvements in our daughter have been outstanding, even the teachers noticed and have said to keep up with it. Australian based, would back them 100%.

Daniel T.

Daniel T.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for Education

Great education system for everyone. The staff are super professional and helpful. It doesn't matter where your kid is at, they can help. The system is really well designed so your kid can work at his/her pace and fill in all the education gaps to create a solid foundation to succeed.

Sara

SaraNorth Queensland, QLD

Fantastic support

Very satisfied with the level of content and support received from the whole team. Amazing customer service and tutoring skills, excellent weekly/ fortnightly follow up and ideas on supporting children.

Asha

Ashaasked

Hi,
Very impressed with the reviews. My son is in yr 2. I am not very happy with his English writings like the recounts, narrative etc. Although I can understand it might be too early but next year will be his naplan tests and school has not even properly started with these writings.
My question is how do you the tutoring. Is it online, video call or resource sent at home?

Kinetic Education
William S.Kinetic Education

Hi Asha, thank you, for reaching out to us. Every Monday, we set online activities for children to complete to develop their literacy skills. In addition to this, to develop children's writing skills our online tutors can set writing tasks for children and give them tips and feedback to help them develop their writing skills.

If you would like to find out more, please feel call us on 1800 262 847 or go to our website to arrange a chat with our tutor team to find out more. We look forward to hearing from you.

shaam d.

shaam d.asked

why cant we do math doctor
without a licences?

Ava Z.
Ava Z.

You can! just for the assessment though. I don't see why you would want to do it otherwise!?

Kris

Krisasked

Would this be suitable for year 11 boy ?

Get an answer from our members and Kinetic Education representatives