King Homes NSW

King Homes NSW

After Care Service

Hi Everyone
I would like to express my gratitude to King Homes for the fabulous after care service.
It was one phone call and the owner Mark came to rectify our issues.
All trades sent on site were very professional and friendly.
We built with King homes 1 1/2 years ago and was happy to see that they returned with no issue to fix small problems.
Thanks again guys very impressed.

Construction End DateOctober 2017

Thank you King Homes NSW for our Quality Home

Thank you Mark and Team for building us a beautiful quality single storey home. Before going with King homes, we took quotes from different builders and king homes was reasonable. Initially, we had discussion with director Mark and he helped us a lot for designing our home. His friendly approach make us more comfortable and it ceased all our frustration in building our first home. The important thing is, the contract is fixed and their is no surprised cost during the building phase. Their is no hidden cost and quality of job, material and appliances are outstanding.
Also our Supervisor David did a wonderful job for us. He given us regular updates on each phase of the building. Thanks David for all your efforts
We extend our thanks to Veronica, Jessica, Leanne, Danneille and Mike for their wonderful efforts through out this journey. They are very helpful and their customer service is excellent

We would like to build with you again. All the best King Homes !

Construction End DateMay 2019

Excellent experience With KING HOMES NSW

Building our first home has been easy and enjoyable with King Homes NSW. We have been impressed right from the start of the process, where King Homes Director Mark king gave us expert advice within our budget when we wanted to alter the floor plan of our home. Once we signed our tender, we were then assisted by Jessica and Dannielle who were excellent with communication to ensure a smooth pre-construction process. The build time frame was great .our single storey house was build within 4 months . Our site supervisor's jack have been amazing. He sent us weekly updates about the progress of the build and his knowledge and expertise of building has been excellent. We have recently moved into our new home and we are extremely happy . Thank you king homes NSW for your support .

Construction End DateApril 2019

Great Job Done By KING HOMES NSW

I would like thank to Mark and his team especially David our site supervisor. My 4 Bed single story house built in record 15 weeks time. David and Mark work hard to finalise the House before Christmas Break. And they did it. There was some bits and pieces needed to clarify but King Homes handled them perfectly. And the end of the day they built our dream home. And we are happy with it.
I wish King Homes NSW a bright future ahead.

Construction End DateDecember 2018

Dream house built

This has been a long journey and wait for us especially our land to be registered and has been very succesful.Thanks to hardworking team of king homes especially Director mark and our site supervisor George.George is a legend very easy to work with,he is gem to your company.Thank you Director Mark from day 1 from signing the contract till completion of our house for guiding us to buidling our house in our budget.The standard inclusion of king homes is to die for especially the driveaway and landscaping included in our package.Once again we thank to the whole management staff of king homes and highly recommend the integrity and expertise of the king homes staff to all home owners who want to built their dream house.

Best wishes
Shrestha family

Build StagePost-Construction

Thank you for Team @ KinghomesNSW for building our custom double storey.

Hello Everyone
Thank you for Team @ KinghomesNSW for building our home
We been searching to build our dream home 5 BED (350 Square meter double storey for 6 months),
After receiving the tenders from at least 20 builders, various cost comparisons, inclusions, we decided to sign up with Mojo based on price and paid the initial tender of $3000, like most builders the Final contract price from Mojo was more expensive without much upgrades and their customer service was not that great
I visited King Homes for a consultation; Mark suggested building custom design which would suit our needs.
King homes offered a preliminary tender with land survey cost of $770 and custom double storey and offered us the tender, I was surprised to see how less king homes charges for site cost compared with the tender I received from other well-known builders. The cost of the house with good inclusions including Floor to ceiling tiles for 3 bathrooms with showers, 40 down lights in ground floor, Timber look alike porcelain tiles, drive way, 6 MT x 4 MT alfresco, Cabinets in laundry, pantry cupboards was $30k cheaper than other building contracts, Most of the upgrades which king homes offer is far out of reach for most of the customers with other builders.
During our construction process we had few hi-cups, because of my mistakes but team@ KinghomesNSW guide me thru the process and help me sort out the issues which I had
Our site supervisor David is an excellent communicator, he keeps us updated with any queries we have, thank you for your patience (I know I can be extremely fuzzy)
Below is the progress of our build, it is been 4 months our construction is started and they expect to finish in 6 months
• 23 October 2018 - CDC approved
• 29 October 2018 - Plot Marking
• 01 November 2018 Land Levelled
• 08 November 2018 - Slab Poured
• 20 November 2018 - Double Storey Frame completed
• 21 November 2018 - Brick work started
• 10 December 2018 - Brick work completed ( Lots of Bricks )
• 19 December 2018 - Roof completed
• X mas break
• 14 January 2019 – Air-condition Ducting completed
• 23 January 2019 - Electrical completed
• 31 January 2019 - Scaffolding down
• 26 Feb 2019 - Gyprock started

Wish you all the best King homes!
Thank you very much @mark for guiding us in the right direction.

Build StageMid-Construction

King Homes creates a house which you can call it home.

We found King Homes in 2018. We never thought this would be our dream builder who will create a a dream house which we will call it our home. Mark always had time for us dispite his busy schedule. He planned our house exactly the way we visualised it. Mark's team is very professional, highly skilled and efficient. Mark's team maintained good communication and updates during the building progression. We thank you King Homes and team for your gennuiness, your support and making possible for us to build our home.

Outstanding job by King Homes

We signed the contract with King Homes early 2017. But had long delay with our loan. We really appreciate the support provided by Mark. He could have changed the contract and increased the price. He was kind enough to keep the same price and waited for us almost a year. We started building in July 2018 and it was super quick! It took only 16 weeks to complete the build!! There was no hidden cost. Quality of the job was outstanding. Paint, appliances, tiles, frame everything was great. Jack was a very good supervisor. He used to keep me updated at every stage of build, send me the photos.
I think only King Homes can build your dream home super quick with an affordable price.
Wish you All the best King Homes! I'd like to build with you again.

Construction End DateNov 2018

Journey with King Homes

We started building our house with King Homes since 2016, first one was ok, not so satisfied, we had lots of small defects,but it was fixed when we made a call, even till now we get support from Mark's team when needed, second home in Airds was so amazing, painting, tiling was superb, we liked the house and even people whom we invited to our house, they also liked the inclusions (though all basic inclusions) and we could sell that house at a good price and third house in Claymore is so nice where we are now living (though delayed by a week or two), we got the house in mid August, we do have some defects, But I believe, it is normal, and the team is fixing them, even they did some extra for us, like helped us to install our clothing rail though it was not in the contract, so, yeah, we now trust King Homes and going to build 4 th and who knows more in future. Cost was good and I get response from the team when needed through mail and call/sms.

Construction End DateAug 2018
Hi Sabrin, Firstly, we value that you have trusted us as your builder for 3 homes already and with your 4th home now underway. We take pride in our workmanship and use quality trades for all the finishes in the home. Of course, there may be defects which arise but we are pleased that you were satisfied that we attended to them in a timely manner to resolve them. It has been a pleasure working with you and your family to bring the new homes to life and we hope this relationship continues in the future. Look forward to seeing the next home come to life! King Homes teamEagerly waiting for another wonderful house

#1 builder in NSW! Above and beyond product and service

This is our review and we mean every word, thank you King Homes team! we absolutely love our home.

We have recently moved into our brand new king Home, we are extremely happy! The build time frame was great and the build was nice and smooth. Mark and the whole team during the construction and after completion have been amazing. They took care of our every need! Jack accommodated to our handover timeline and made things happen no question. Even after we moved in Mark came and helped us out with a few things, the service was impeccable, We will definitely work with King Homes NSW again!

Seyer and Noor.

Construction End DateAug 2018
Hi Seyer, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to review us on ProductReview - we really appreciate it. Our whole team worked hard to deliver you a home you'd be proud to call home and we are pleased that you feel the same. Although building a new home can be a stressful time, we are absolutely committed to making it as efficient as possible. We know you will create many lasting memories in your new home. All the best, King Homes team

Dream Home Achieved!

From the moment i visited King Homes i knew it was the right builder to proceed with.
They designed a custom made floor plan to suit the shape of my land which many other builders didn't want to assist me with. The whole team at king Homes are great people and extremely helpful. The building process was completed with utmost care and quality. The list of inclusions beat all their competitors on quality and price. They delivered my dream home in the budget that i could afford with no hidden costs. Highly recommend King Homes to anyone looking at building.

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Sam, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to review us on ProductReview - we really appreciate it. Our whole team worked hard to deliver you a home you'd be proud to call home and we are pleased that you feel the same. Although building a new home can be a stressful time, we are absolutely committed to making it as efficient as possible. We know you will create many lasting memories in your new home. All the best, King Homes team

The start of our brand new home!

We were searching for a home builder for about 6 months before we stumbled across King Homes. We drove past their display home at Claymore and decided to have a look. We met Mark there who is the owner of the business. Mark was extremely helpful and we got so much information from him. We found out lots more about our land that other builders just did not bother explaining - and we trusted his opinion.

After a couple more meetings, we decided to choose King Homes for our builder! We are excited to start this journey. Everything to this point has been great and i will keep updating the progress. I know the approval process can take time so we are patient for this to go through and our home is due to start soon!

The team at King Homes kept us busy while we wait for approvals - we have already done our external colour selections. We just did our internal colour selections and a big thank you as the process was well executed - we were anxious about our selections but they do this very well and they have a lot of quality stuff as standard so we only had to upgrade some extra things important to us like change the 20mm to 40mm stone benchtops, add extra rainwater shower heads, add a niche for the bath and proper joinery for the laundry and media. All their internal selections are in one place so you don't have to go here and there and we were very pleased with the process. We are now booked in to do our electrical appointment.

The team have kept us informed of the progress even when there is no update which we really appreciate. So far - we are very happy!

Construction End DateJul 2019
Hi R and M, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to review us on ProductReview - we really appreciate it. We are excited to start bringing your brand new home to life and we are pleased that you enjoyed the selections process. Speak soon, King Homes team

Very bad workmanship

House handed over early Feb 2018.
Sent maintenance list late May - still below items incomplete.
Terrible workmanship on Brickwork, Painting, Tiling, Gyprock corners not square, Sliding Doors not square, Plumber used Silastic on Taps so Reece couldn't replace the leaking Tap washers (6 weeks after informing [name removed]- nothing done), creaky floorboards, cracks on most architraves, corners and some gyprock. 1 camera not working, Blind installed incorrectly, Meter box has large gap under, Paint in Grout, - most places, cracks in concrete outside plus more issues
I had used Macro Building Solutions for my final inspection and they gave the report to the builder without my permission and I wasn't allowed to meet them onsite so that was a waste of money and items on their list were ignored by the builder anyway
Only reason we had handover was as the completion was delayed from December 2017 to Feb 2018 and our landlord could not extend our lease.
They did try to fix some items but the above list is still pending
The final straw was when their Operations Manager [name removed] came for an inspection recently and slammed shut a Soft-close kitchen drawer while walking past the kitchen during our discussions.
When I asked him not to do that and the reason for it, he said he was testing it (not sure if it passed the test as the drawer slammed loudly) - btw he did not 'test' any of the other 11 drawers next to it !!
I have since lodged a formal complaint to King homes but they have refuted all claims - I would not be going public with a false claim
It is now nearly 4 months since my maintenance list
They said they are arranging an independant inspection nearly 2 weeks ago but no news yet
Please contact me for photos.

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Dear Bernadine and James, You posted a 5-star review this year about the service you received from King Homes and the great home we delivered for you and your family. As you know, we are a family owned builder committed to delivering affordable quality homes. We have been open, honest and hardworking in making your home come to life. During the course of your build, we held a great relationship and you were extremely pleased and you wrote about this in your 5-star review. Since then, we have been prompt in addressing any concerns you’ve raised. You engaged an independent building assessor who also assured you of the quality home we delivered. Although some minor items were raised within the tolerances, we were swift in ensuring they were resolved for you. We also note that you chose to remove your 5-star review and you then contacted our offices requesting additional works and monetary payments in exchange for not posting a negative review. We have notified you that we have engaged Fair Trading on our own accord to ensure there is another independent party to this who can also assure you that the home we have delivered is quality. We trust this will appease your concerns and we strongly encourage you to review the information you have posted as it is not only false but also misleading to the ProductReview community. Although this approach is disappointing, as always, if you would like to discuss any of your concerns further, we welcome a discussion with you on the phone or in our offices. If any ProductReview users would like more information relating this review please kindly contact our team.Dear King Homes Rep. Please let us know which part of the review is false - It's a pity the Director hangs up the phone on us when we call and never bothered to call back apart from getting another rep to call whom we never had to deal with prior And it is totally false that we asked for money in order to not leave a negative review - that is an out right lie - just like your operations manager denying slamming our kitchen self-close drawer - he did say he was testing it (but forgot to test the other 11) - you won't find the Kitchen Drawers in my defect list We have it in writing what we said - hope you can back up YOUR false claims As per the email dated 09/07 all we said we would be posting an HONEST review shortly (since you interpret HONEST as NEGATIVE - it proves my point that you do twist words to your advantage and cannot be trusted) And we have waited more than 2 months since then and issues that were on the list sent in May 2018 were not addressed in Sept 2018 so I wrote an HONEST review I have reviewed my review and the only amendments I can do is write a longer list of the issues in our new home ThanksDear Bernadine and James, King Homes refutes the false claims you have made. You are well within your rights to escalate this to Fair Trading or any other avenue, and we once again encourage you to do this. If there is any validity in your claims, we would have expected you to have already done this. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly.

My perfect dream home

After much deliberation and looking around at other builders, I decided to build with King Homes. Throughout the whole planning, design and building process Mark and his team were thoughtful, punctual and very professional. They went above and beyond to ensure our house is built with high quality and craftsmanship. I was amazed at the range of premium products offered and so happy with how my house turned out!

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Momena, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to review us on ProductReview - we really appreciate it. Our whole team worked hard to bring your home to life and we are so happy that you love your brand new home. We wish you all the best and hope you create lasting memories in your home, King Homes team

Our first home

Update (20 May 2019): We are at the final stages and now looking forward to handover. Important dates & timeline:
* 8 Oct 2018 - CDC approval
* 23 Apr 2019 - 1st PCI
* 15 May 2019 - 2nd PCI (form signed)
* ??? - Handover

More detailed review of the whole build experience to follow..

Initial review (Aug 2018):
We are so glad to learn about King Homes! After a year of visiting different display homes and talking to several other builders, they all started to have looked the same and there was not a single builder that satisfied all our requirements. We then stumbled upon King Homes and after speaking with Mark, we thought that we have found the right builder that ticks all the boxes - our desired house design/plan, fits the budget eg. driveway included and things that usually come as optional upgrade from other builders are standard inclusions with King Homes, no issues with accommodating customisations such as having timber floors throughout, and so on..

We also really like the fact that we were discussing things directly with Mark, the director, instead of the usual sales staff which makes the process much easier as he can tell upfront what can be done and what not, and at what cost. Mark has made it a truly delightful experience for us so far!

We just found ourselves needing to follow up about updates at times and it seems to have been slightly slow at this stage - perhaps because we are at a very early stage still! We hope that things can get going much better as we progress through the stages of the build. We have just signed the contract 2 weeks ago and currently awaiting schedule for our internal colour selection and building permit approval.

Can't comment on the workmanship and build quality yet but will keep this review updated together with our build timeline.

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Angelie, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to review us on ProductReview. We really appreciate it. We are so pleased that you have chosen us at the Builder for your brand new home and we know this will a home you treasure and create many memories in. We are committed in providing you support throughout the building process and we will commit to this as we progress through your build. Speak soon, King Homes team

Good start for first home

I would not exaggerate like others did but be honest so that potential customers have a fair idea.

Mark is a honest man and he will tell you upfront what the cost and additional work would be depending on the site.

We had a few hiccups with the design but in the end came out good. We are in the cdc stage at the moment and just did our colour selection. Veronica was helpful and guided us well during the selection. I must mention the choice of selection as very good compared to other builders.

Mark has also thrown few upgrades and other things we needed for free.

Hopefully cdc process wont take long and we would appreciate if our home is completed in 16 weeks as mentioned on their website (i understand it could take longer due to weather).
Wel keep you updated on this.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are really excited in building your new home and look forward to see your colour selections come to life - it's going to look fantastic!Our cdc approval has just arrived on time. I would like to thank Mark and his team for a wonderful and honest experience so far. Selection was amazing thanks to Veronica and thanks Danielle for all the updates. Cannot wait for the ground works to begin and see our dream coming to reality. So far so good. Thanks Mark and the team.

Beautiful Home

It was very good experience with Mark and his all team members. It is good experience with them. Impressive service with in deadline timeframes and there is no hidden cost. I will recommend to other people to go with them and build your home sweet. He is very punctual and promise deliver person also got varieties of products to choose from.

Construction End DateMar 2018
Hi Maninder, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to review us on ProductReview. We really appreciate it. We are so pleased that you have chosen us at the Builder for your brand new home and we know this will a home you treasure and create many memories in. All the best from the King Homes team

Excellent builder with no hidden cost !!!

Glad to build our first home with king homes. We had been to other project builders but found king homes to be very affordable and efficient . From the first day to the hand over day you deal with the same person . Mark and jack have been very helpful and communicate well.
Thank you Mark , jack and the whole team for building this beautiful house for us.

Construction End DateMar 2018
Hi Eddie, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to review us on ProductReview. We really appreciate it. Our team worked hard and we enjoyed bringing your new home to life. . We hope you're enjoying your new home and make many memories. All the best from the King Homes team

Truly Affordable Home Builder

We were struggling to get a good builder in our budget. After fishing around for over 3 months, we got a call from King Homes NSW. From the first visit we found the communication and the commitment was excellent. Specially Mark is being so impressive through out the whole process. The quality of product is very very good. They have verity of good product to choose.

In short, Customer service - Excellent ( Mark and his team)
Product Quality - Excellent
Commitment and Price - Excellent ( Truly Affordable)
Looking forward to build my dream home with the best team. Thanks Mark for taking care of us.

Construction End DateAug 2018
Today, I am updating my previous status. It took an unexpected delay to approve my bank loan. Finally, It come through. But, I would like to mention about the support I got from Mark and his team. I never felt frustrated for being late, not like my other friends, who are building with other builder having lots of pressure financially and so. And the exciting part is, slap is poured on my land once I sent my bank approval to King Homes. Again I am glad that I have chosen King Homes as my dream builder. I would recommend those, whoever still searching for builder, just contact Mark and his team. I believe, you would be happy to make a decision without any hesitation. Thank you Mark for tacking care of us.Hi Luky, Firstly, thank you for providing updates to the ProductReview community. We are excited to bring your new home to life and to support you through the building process. We will continue to take care of you and we know you will love your brand new home. Thank you King Homes TeamHappy New Year to everyone. I am very excited to say that everything going well so far regarding the construction. Had a bit of confusion about the alfresco as it is higher than backyard which I did not aware before. But then talked to Mark and he helped me to make a good plan. I have to mention again the support I am getting from Mark and his team. And of course good job from supervisor David.

Our first home! Glad we made it with King Homes.

It was a wonderful journey with King Homes getting our house built by them. Mark and his team deserves kudos for being able to deliver quality at affordable price. Ours was an irregular shaped block and we wanted a custom design on it. Mark made it possible and we were still able to do it within the budget we had. Time taken to build the house was acceptable and the inclusions way above what you get as standard. Highly recommend the Premium upgrade. It's 100% worth it.

Definitely want to mention that everyone we dealt with was amazing. Our building supervisor Jack was always around for anything we needed. Our requests were always taken care of. There was never an instance when we didn't receive a response. Even when there were minor hiccups, Mark went above and beyond to ensure they were attended to. Thank you King Homes!

Construction End DateDec 2017
Hi Prem, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to review us on ProductReview. We really appreciate it. Our team worked hard and we enjoyed bringing your new home to life. We understand building can be a stressful thing and at times we cannot avoid hiccups in the build process but we hope you felt assured that we were managing any issues and also working hard to build your home. We hope you're enjoying your new home and make many memories. All the best from the King Homes team