King Homes NSW

King Homes NSW (page 2 of 2)

Making our dream become a reality

We stumbled across king homes and after being let down by many "reputable" large scale volume builders. We were sceptical about what was on offer. Mark and his team have helped make our dream become a reality. Our land had a gentle slope and Mark and the team came up with feasible solutions to work with our land. With fixed prices and quality finishes the decision just felt right. Our house is still in construction and is coming along well. The slab went down the 22nd of January, the frame is up and we are now ready for bricks. If you are looking for a quality company then it is imperative that you look at king homes.

Construction End DateJun 2018
Hi Shayne, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to review us on ProductReview. We really appreciate it. Our team worked hard and we enjoyed bringing your new home to life. We hope you're enjoying your new home and make many memories. All the best from the King Homes team

Quality finished homes dealing with down to earth people

Firstly I would like to thank mark and his team for completing my house and land package on time with quality workmanship.
Taking every stress out of building with the price we agreed on not changing at all
And being so easy to deal with the entire crew are happy to help and go the extra mile to produce a quality finished product.

If I was to build again I wouldn't waste my time going to the over priced rushed builders that don't want to know you after you sign the dotted line I will be going straight to king homes because I know that the outcome will be nothing less than perfection.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Firstly, on behalf of myself and the entire King Homes team - thank you for your review and for choosing King Homes as the builder of your new home. Building is natural a stressful process even though it an extremely exciting time in your life. We try our very best to guide our clients through the process and where those inevitable hiccups happen - do our best to ensure there is minimal impact to you and your new home build. We know your home will be absolutely perfect for you. Speak soon! Mark and the King Homes NSW team

Couldn't find any better builder with this quality and price and customer support

After getting quote from 7 big builders I stumbled upon King Homes on this site and BEST stumble EVER. Half way to construction and I cant ask for better customer support or pricing or quality. Started with King homes being skeptical and afraid but Mark and his team been nothing but best. I will strongly recommend King Homes. My rating 10/10.

March 28th 2018 Update: Just completed practical completion Walk and so much happy and over the moon!!!

Just completed practical completion walk and I am so much impressed with quality and dedication of King home's team. George the building supervisor had been nothing but a pleasure to work with. So much eye for details and quality. On practical completion walk I was thrilled and happy with the house however Mark, Mike, George kept coming with further additions to bring my envisioned home to reality. It felt like it was their own home then mine. If you wanna build a home then a house go with King Homes with your eyes closed you will be in same happy space as I am and if you have any doubts about what I wrote send me a message and I will be happy to take you through my home once moved in!!!!!!
Thank you King Homes - You really are King in the market of home construction because your passion is your work and it is reflected the way you treat your clients and deliver the end product. Having built twice before with big builders I reckon they can learn a few things from you!!!!!

Construction End DateApr 2018
Hi Jaslin, On behalf of myself and the entire King Homes team - thank you for your review and for choosing King Homes as the builder of your new home. We agree - we are a home builder that is fairly new to the market - but since we've started our company we have seen great growth and demand and we have to thank fantastic clients like yourself for making our business what it is today. Thank you for having the trust in us to deliver you affordable quality! We hope you will enjoy your new home and make many memories in it for you and your family to cherish for a lifetime. Speak soon, Mark and the King Homes NSW team

Excellent quality homes with no hidden cost just completed in 4 months super quick..

Nice and smooth finishing all through the property. High Quality work from workmanship with quality product in every stage of building. Very good skilled builder and well managed schedul for every steps of building. Work update informed every week, also great communication from every staff and quick response service.
No hidden cost to build with king homes, price included driveway and latter box as well. Just finish in 16 week with excellent finishing.

Construction End DateSep 2017
Firstly, on behalf of myself and the entire King Homes team - thank you for your review and for choosing King Homes as the builder of your new home. Our commitment to our clients is always to deliver affordable quality homes with fixed price contracts. Thank you for having the trust in us to deliver you affordable quality! We hope you will enjoy your new home and make many memories in it for you and your family to cherish for a lifetime. Speak soon, Mark and the King Homes NSW team

Beautiful Quality Homes built in unbeatable time frame with no hidden cost

A big thanks to King Homes NSW and the whole team. They built a really amazing house for us with no hidden cost. We are extremely happy the way they deliver which took only 5 months for double storey house. The whole team were very supportive and full of ideas in every stage of the build process to make things better and achieve stunning and high-quality home that stand out from the rest. I would keep recommending King Homes NSW to anyone who are looking for trusted builder.

Construction End DateMar 2017
Hi Ceriel & family, On behalf of myself and the entire King Homes team - thank you for your review and for choosing King Homes as the builder of your new home. Our commitment to our clients is always to deliver affordable quality homes with fixed price contracts. Thank you for having the trust in us to deliver you affordable quality! We hope you will enjoy your new home and make many memories in it for you and your family to cherish for a lifetime. Speak soon, Mark and the King Homes NSW team

Super fast, no hidden cost, quality inclusions as standard

As new in constructions industry we were scare about price and time before starting our first construction project. we heard from lot of people that builders usually start with low price and add up lot of hidden cost which end up with upsetting higher price. Thanks to Mark, director of king homes who kept his price fixed without adding any extra/hidden cost to finish my first project in a record time only 13-14 weeks!!!. He was transparent, honest, highly professional and never delay to answer any of my queries. Very happy with the quality inclusions which was as standard. Kinghomes post construction service was great. There were very few minor issues after construction which they fixed without any delay. Highly recommending to build with Kinghomes. I have just signed up my second project with Kinghomes and wishing to do my third one....Many thanks to Mark and his team.

Construction End DateOct 2016
Hi Bisharat and family, On behalf of myself and the entire King Homes team - thank you for your review and for choosing King Homes as the builder of your new home. We agree - we are a home builder that is fairly new to the market - but since we've started our company we have seen great growth and demand and we have to thank fantastic clients like yourself for making our business what it is today. Thank you for having the trust in us to deliver you affordable quality! We hope you will enjoy your new home and make many memories in it for you and your family to cherish for a lifetime. Speak soon, Mark and the King Homes NSW team

Great work in record time!

King Homes and their team delivered a quality home in a record time. Mark and the team met their deadlines and I got everything that I was told I was going to get. We were kept informed throughout the building stage and got the opportunity to visit the site many times to check on the progress. We will certainly use King Homes for our next project.

Construction End DateSep 2016
Hi Aladdin, On behalf of myself and the entire King Homes team - thank you for your review and for choosing King Homes as the builder of your new home. Thank you for having the trust in us to deliver you affordable quality! We hope you will enjoy your new home and make many memories in it for you and your family to cherish for a lifetime. Speak soon, Mark and the King Homes NSW team

So glad we made the choice to go with King Homes NSW

We were asked to submit a review for King Homes NSW last week based on our build in October 2016. My partner and I started thinking about building a new home in 2015 and spent tireless weekends going to and from display villages and visiting many well known builders.

We continually found that we weren't getting the 'whole picture' with a lot of builders and we were simply dealing with a Sales rep who just wanted to make their quota. We ended up signing with a builder and let's just say the relationship then went sour.

We found out about King Homes NSW from a recommendation from a local real estate agent. At first, we were a bit apprehensive considering they were a fairly small scale builder but decided to visit them along with a couple of other builders.

WOW - we were so surprised about Mark's professionalism and genuine interest in our home and land. He knew the area well and was able to help guide us about the type of home which would best suit us... not simply pick a floor plan and you're done mentality.

The process moved quickly & efficiently and we were kept in the loop where we needed to be. If we wanted an update outside of that - it was a simple email or call and we heard back from the team within the day. We felt comfortable and most of all everything was upfront. The basic inclusions are great and Mark was very helpful with the extra luxuries we may want and the pricing came back very reasonable for our upgrades.

We moved into our home in November 2016 and were very pleased with the results. Of course as expected with all builders, we had a few minor defects but only minor which were resolved promptly. We had such a pleasing experience thanks to Mark & his team and we are definitely recommending King Homes to our family & friends.

Construction End DateOct 2016

Outstanding quality and service from start to finish!

I have to say the communication and contact between clients and builder is exceptional- you are never left waiting days for answers- they are in constant contact with updates and progression reports on your job, You are never left in the dark wondering, Mark and his team at King Homes really make the effort to go above and beyond with their customer service. Their standard inclusions are what really set King Homes apart from the other builders. We recommend King Homes to anyone looking to build - their workmanship, quality, standard inclusions and attention to detail is next to none.

Construction End DateAug 2016
Hi Lani, Firstly, thank you for the time in reviewing King Homes NSW. It was such a pleasure building your new home so thank you for choosing King Homes NSW to build your dream home. We are really proud of how we work together as a team to achieve our goal which is to deliver affordably quality homes to our clients. Take care, King Homes team

By far the best knockdown rebuild ever!!

The build quality and workmanship is next to none. Everything was well made put together no shortcuts taken whatsoever, the build was managed very suffeciently and was finished prior to the proposed end of build date which was great. I highly recommend KING HOMES NSW for anyone looking for a great and reliable builder to build their dream house or home.

Construction End DateMay 2016
Hi Martin, Thank you for your kind feedback. We thoroughly enjoyed building your dream home and we thank you for letting us come on that journey with you. We are very proud of the home we have delivered to you and your family and hope to see you again soon. All the best, King Homes team