4.9

Gemma

GemmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

> 7 month Delays +++

An update on our situation. We ordered our furniture in November and have now had the order date cancelled 10 times. Our most recent delayed was a further 3 weeks from the set delivery date, meaning SEVEN MONTHS SINCE WE ORDERED. No explanation or indication where the furniture is and the company can still not guarantee this new delivery date. Each time a new delay is incurred I have had to call to confirm a delivery date only to be told it has been delayed again. No phone calls received from King Living to date to provide any updates. Terrible service and very unfair on my family for such disruption and lack of open disclosure on such extended delivery times.

Maybe it's great.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Awesome, friendly service!

Wezz & Dennis delivered & installed all of our King Furniture which consisted of 2 lounge settings, 1 King size bed, dinning setting & accessories.
There were flights of stairs to navigate & bad weather but these 2 ensured everything went smoothly & kept clean.
Very polite & respectful team which you highly recommend both Wezz & Dennis.

Terrible Service

Never buying King Living again. Delivered my Sofa bed without the mattress and was only told when the delivery people arrived. King Living took my full payment and delivered without informing me. And to make matters worse, the sofa bed was delivered 2 weeks ago and no one has followed up to tell me when it will be arriving. I have left 3 messages and no one ever calls back. This is the worst customer service i have ever received. DO NOT ever buy King Living. Terrible

Hi Thomas
We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience, and on behalf of King we do sincerely apologise. Could you please leave your contact details in a private message, or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Noel S.

Noel S.Sydney, NSW

Dennis & Wezz make a Perfect Delivery

Thanks to Wezz & Dennis today we received and had installed our beautiful King Lounge. They we very professional, polite and great at their job.
Thanks again.
Noella

Jane

JaneSydney

Exemplary Delivery Experience

We are very happy with our delivery and installation today by Mooky and Nikhoul, King Living delivery contractors. Difficult access was mastered with ease and the set up of our King Cloud III chair was done perfectly. They were extremely polite, gave clear instructions of use and cleaned up and took away all boxes. Thank you.

Jillian TSydney Surrounds, NSW

The Ying and Yang of it all

Mooky and Kiran were awesome. They assembled my beautiful furniture. I cannot believe how easy they made assembly look. I also can't quite take in how wonderful the look is with my new lounges. I am ecstatic.

Hi Jillian,
Thanks so much for sharing your glowing review, we're thrilled to hear that you love your new sofas and that you received such wonderful service during your delivery by Mooky and Kiran!

Jillian T

As Arnold Scwarchenegger once said "I will be back"

Nickola P.

Nickola P.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Our sofa was delivered and assembled by Mooky and Kiran. We received a phone call when they were 15 minutes away. They were courteous and friendly, and did a fantastic job with the assembly. They were careful when bringing the items into the house so as not to scratch or mark walls. They took all the cardboard and packaging with them, and even offered to take some additional cardboard we had leftover from moving.

Great delivery service

The delivery process was great. Sam and Danny delivered the product and were very professional. They turned up on time and were very friendly.

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for sharing the efficient, friendly and professional delivery service provided by Danny & Sam!

Bella C.

Bella C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NEVER AGAIN

Nunawading. Ordered a sofa bed in December 2020 for guests staying with us at Easter. It is now April 2021 and still no bed and no firm date in sight. They have received part of it. Great. It doesn't really help me. I was forced to go out and buy another sofa bed from a more reliable company-an extra cost I didn't really appreciate.

King living, you have gone downhill and your old reputation does not reflect who you are today. I have spent a fortune over the journey and this is the last time I will ever purchase from you again.

Tell your clients that the delivery date is 12 MONTHS from purchase date. Don't bother following up with order numbers and pretending to chase it up. I am through with you.

Vsam

VsamSydney, NSW

easy delivery

Sam and Alz delivered and installed the items with ease. The delivery was on time and I didnt have to do anything as they even took away the cardboard.

Hi Vsam,
Thanks for sharing your review, it's great to hear your delivery experience was seamless and we hope you love your new furniture!

Good job

Thanks to Sam and his mate for going the extra yard helping us move mattresses around. I couldn't have done it on my own. cheers

Hi Declan,
Thanks for sharing the five star service provided by our delivery team headed by Sam, it's great to hear they went the extra mile helping you with your mattresses as well!

DELIVERY WAS WITHOUT A HITCH !

Received our delivery today and Sam and Mooks and their team did a great job on the day !
They arrived on time , unpacked , assembled and took all there rubbish away. They even showed me some tips on how to use my lounge and the charging table which was very helpful.
Thank you Sam and Mooks.

Amanda R

Amanda RSydney

Delivery of Plaza Lounge

Mooky and Kiran delivered and assembled my plaza lounge today- they were professional and efficient. Very happy with their service.

Hi Amanda,
Thank you for sharing your five star review, it's great to hear you received such excellent delivery service and we hope you love your new Plaza!

Carol Furnari

Carol FurnariSydney, NSW

delivery of and setting up new furniture

Sam and Alz gave us a call 30 mins prior to their arrival. They assembled new furniture and took away all rubbish. Very happy customers.

Hi Carol,
Thanks for sharing the great delivery service you received from Sam & Alz!

Rachel

RachelSydney

Very good delivery experience

Sam did a great job delivering my two new lounges. He arrived within the time and delivered my very heavy lounges without any fuss.

Hi Rachel,
Thanks for your feedback! It's great to hear that Sam provided such excellent delivery service and we hope you love your new lounges!

The guys from Kings Wezz and Dennis installed my new lounge and nothing was problem they moved it twice until we found the perfect spot

Hi Michael,
Thanks so much for sharing the fantastic delivery you experienced by Wezz & Dennis, it's great to hear provided excellent service & took the time to ensure the position of your new sofa was perfect in your home!

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting....

Michael

Thank you for your reply - I have emailed the details requested.

KingKing Living

Thanks so much Michael, we'll be in touch via email.

Maureen

MaureenSydney, NSW

Great delivery of a heavy sofa!

I found the King delivery approach efficient and the guys who delivered our HEAVY sofa did a great job; thank you.

KingKing Living

Hi Maureen, thanks for sharing your great delivery experience!

Sally M

Sally MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst ordering and delivery experience