King Living Delivery Service

King Living Delivery Service

4.9

Valentina Bajic

Valentina BajicSouth East Queensland, QLD

A horrible devastating situation turned around into fabulous customer service from kings.

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Delivery and assembly of Issho Dining Table

Sam and Karl delivered an Issho Dining Table to me and I thank them both for the effort they went to. From navigating corridors from the delivery dock to my apartment. in assembling the table to the way I wanted it to look given that there are 4 ways to assemble the base of this table and to the professional and friendly service they provided me I am more than happy with their level of service. They made sure the area of assembly was left clean and took away all packaging. Sam also went out of his way to investigate why I was only receiving part of my order and had not been notified ahead of delivery from the dispatch section that this was to be the case.

Lisa K.

Lisa K.Sydney, NSW

Thank you to Sam and Karl for the friendly and very professional service today, they were a pleasure to deal with. I hope they can deliver the sofa when it's ready.

Mimi

MimiSydney, NSW

Excellent delivery service by Costa & Co.

Excellent delivery service by Costa & his right hand guy. Called when they said they would & arrived when they said they would. Assembled the furniture in a time efficient manner. Just wonderful. Thank you.

Fantastic service from Sam and Karl

Installation was extremely quick and easy. The couch was assembled for us and all the rubbish was taken leaving only the couch for us. Sam and Karl provide excellent friendly customer service.

Suza Paceskoski

Suza PaceskoskiSydney, NSW

King living delivery service

Sam & Karl provided great professional and friendly service with assemble of my entertainment unit, unpacked and put together without any problem and took away packaging. Would highly recommend there service.

Yousef

YousefSydney, NSW

Excellent service by Sam & Karl

Sam & Karl have shown excellent professionalism and a sign of quality of care and trust during his delivery stay of the furniture. Both these workers are excellent and motivated to succeed. During the unpacking of goods they continuously cleaned after themselves, and with respect have taken of their shoes when entering the house. They also conveyed efficient and fast work with continuous quality checks. Thank you to Sam & Karl

Sam and Karl

On time and let me know when on approach! Great service and friendly. Cleaned up and explained how everything worked. Also very happy with the product. Thanks guys, highly recommended!

Sam and Karl

Sam and Karl delivered and assembled my couch today. They were methodical, careful and worked well as a team. The job was completed satisfactorily, swiftly and neatly. Well done - thumbs up!!

Sam & Karl

So grateful that Sam and Karl were on hand to deliver and assemble our beautiful lounges today. They were very friendly, worked efficiently and followed up missing parts (which were hand delivered shortly thereafter). Highly professional service and an honour to meet such gentlemen!

Sam and Karl

Sam and Karl delivered my couch today. They were such gentlemen. They were polite, and worked swiftly. They even chased up a problem I had with a missing piece. I would highly recommend both of them for ANY delivery

Julie B

Julie BSydney, NSW

Professional Service

Sam and Karl delivered our lovely lounge today. They were very friendly and professional and thorough in their explanation on how to configure the Lounge. I would highly recommend their service.

Terri

TerriSydney, NSW

Sofa delivery

We had our gorgeous sofas delivered today by Sam and Karl. They were highly professional, friendly and very accomodating. Nothing was too much trouble. We could not be happier! We highly recommend their service.

Excellent ordering & delivery service

I would recommend the customer service by king living. From ordering the ottoman, to keeping me informed of the delivery through the delivery by Karl and Sam was excellent. Sam and Karl were great. They were punctual, friendly and helpful. You don’t always get that with deliveries.

Great comfort, excellent service

Sam and Karl, thank you for your great delivery/customer service!
Very kind and considerate, helpful and thorough. Excellent team work.
This is the second time we have purchased quality furniture from King living and we are very satisfied with the customer service online and in store as well.
Happy customer!

Couch Delivery

Brilliant service from delivery drivers Sam and Karl from King. They were incredibly friendly and helpful. Cannot fault them. Offered to move the couch around until I was happy with the placement and removed all plastic

Outstanding Customer Service

Workers Sam and Karl were polite, friendly, helpful and punctual. Would definitely recommend to any friend wanting to purchase a new couch at king living. Thanks again for the great service .GOOD JOB

Melinda

MelindaNorth Queensland, QLD

Gulistan made it really easy for me to purchase my lounge without going into the store.

Sorry I did not go into the store and I am still waiting for my Lounge to be made so I cannot answer this question. I am however very happy with the fabric sample and the package that Gulistan helped me choose.

10/10 would recommend!

Graham and his delivery team were awesome! On time, professional, efficient, friendly and incredibly helpful. They did a great job of moving in and setting up our new lounge, and took the time to make sure they knew exactly where to we wanted it positioned. They ensured we knew how it all went together and how to rearrange it if we needed. The best part was they took all the packaging with them!
Couldnt review them highly enough.

On time, Efficient, Friendly & Informative

Delivered on time. Set up the new lounge. There was a section that was missing at the time of delivery. Went back to the DC and returned with the missing section immediately.