King Living Delivery Service

King Living Delivery Service

JC_BH

JC_BHSydney, NSW

Delivery guys were great but product quality not so much

Sammy and Mooky were really helpful and curteous. Their service a 5 star but the quality of the products were not so great and even though I have submitted a complaint, i still haven't heard from their consultants to rectify the problem, not quite what I expect of King.

great delivery service Sam & Karl

I could not ask for any better delivery service from Sam & Karl in the pick up of our Quay dining chairs. They were very professional, friendly and obliging, They were an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend them.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Hi Margaret,
Thank you for providing this positive review for Sam and Karl. They will be so happy to see that their service exceeded your expectations. We all hope you enjoy your Quay dining chairs- thank you for your recommendation!

Josh H

Josh HSydney, NSW

Sam and Carl both gentlemen very polite and helpful

Sam and Carl dropped off a dining table and console. Very professional, assembled the furniture for me and took the rubbish. Unfortunately when unboxing the table Sam noticed a scratch and reassured me king will rectify the mistake. He took a report and emailed the office for me.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living Delivery Service compares to other Furniture Shops

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

First class customer service

I had excellent customer service from Melanie.She responded immediately to my
Concerns and replaced the furniture after a technician had examined it. I am extremely impressed with the level of service.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
weimingchen c.

weimingchen c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good service and nice people !

I got my delivery on time and delivery stuff are friendly and careing . Sam and Karl have set up my furniture and took the rubbish away for me . Five star !

Product AppearanceAs advertised