King Living Delivery Service

King Living Delivery Service

jasonmilich

jasonmilichSydney, NSW

Delivery Service / SAM AND KARL

Sam and Karl went above and beyond in delivering my sofa today. Its refreshing to have such nice guys with good work ethics . These boys are very polite ... I was very satisfied with the delivery. Thanks boys.

JC_BH

JC_BHSydney, NSW

Delivery guys were great but product quality not so much

Sammy and Mooky were really helpful and curteous. Their service a 5 star but the quality of the products were not so great and even though I have submitted a complaint, i still haven't heard from their consultants to rectify the problem, not quite what I expect of King.

Rosana

RosanaSydney, NSW

Good Old Fashioned Service with a Smile

Thanks Sam & Karl
It is rare these days to find people willing to go above and beyond their duty
prompt and efficient service well done

Excellent Service

Sam and Karl delivered and assembled our lounge. They were on time, courteous and efficient (and even removed their shoes at the door!). Very happy.

Jasna S.

Jasna S.Sydney, NSW

Service Review

Karl went over and above to ensure that I was satisfied with my Oliver Tub Chair even before we discovered that it was not assembled correctly, which he managed to fix. We also found a tear in the cover, he noted it on the delivery report & confirmed the notification to the customer service department via text message only minutes after leaving. It’s obvious that Karl takes pride working for King Living & customer’s to him come first.

Yue

YueSydney, NSW

Delivery of Bed Frame

The guys Mooky and Summy are absolute legends. Delivery upto the apartment was smooth sailing solid effort. Assembly the bed frame was easy as they were able to teach me how to assemble and disassemble. Packages and wraps were taken away. Very Clean and seamless. Guys! Thank you so much!!!!

Becker

BeckerSydney, NSW

Fast efficient and friendly service :)

Wezz Dennis and his team were here when they said they would be and had it all assembled in minutes with all packaging taken away. Couldn't be more impressed with the service :)

KaterinaKP

KaterinaKPSydney, NSW

Excellent professional and courteous service from Sam and Karl

I had my sofa bed delivered today and had the best experience with Sam and Karl. I was worried that there would be issues with getting the sofa bed into the house, and then into the correct room, but I had nothing to worry about. Sam and Karl were professional, courteous, careful and very strong! They made sure that everything was done properly, from the messages to say they were on their way, to getting the sofa bed through tight spaces, showing me how to use the bed properly, and then cleaning up before they left. I could not be happier! Thank you

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Delivery of King lounge

Ordering and processing the order was seamless. Staff were excellent.
Delivery was excellent
Sam and Karl were outstanding. Clean, efficient, fast and friendly.
The best experience in delivery service I ever had.

Carmelina

CarmelinaSydney, NSW

Sam was amazing

My furniture was delivered for the second time, however the second delivery driver Sam, installed my bed correctly and looked so good, opposed to the first drivers installing my bed head incorrectly and having to wait another week without a bed.
Sam was very helpful, explained my situation and very understanding, showed empathy to my problem. 100% service from Sam, well done.

Ted

TedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible delivery service

Heard nothing for months after inital deposit months ago. Then got a call with a randomly assigned date and time. Requested to reschedule given I would be at work but delivery customer service was not helpful at all and since then no news about delivery. I assume my deposit would just be taken away and this delivery will never take place ever. Extremely disappointed and probably will have to spend time and effort to take legal action. Do not waste your money on the..

Hi Ted
We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. We would like the opportunity to look into this further. Could you please provide your contact details in a private message, or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Sam & Karl feedback

Sam & Karl were very friendly, professional, they cared about every facet of the process and were attentive to small details.

Hi Mark,
We are so happy you are satisfied with the delivery service from Sam and Karl. Thank you for taking the time to provide the 5 star review and letting us know about the attentive service you received.

Beautiful lounge!

Thank you to Sam & Karl the delivery guys. They were friendly & helpful especially Sam who is very knowledgeable about the furniture and very efficient. He directed Karl who responded promptly. A great asset to Kings Furniture! A big shout out to them.

Tevita V.

Tevita V.Sydney, NSW

Great Delivery, Sam & Karl are excellent

Great experience
Helped layout how we wanted to set up the lounge and then put everything together for us

Highly recommend

Thank you Karl & Dan for your professionalism and all-round quality work

Jay W

Jay WSydney, NSW

This is why you buy from King Furniture

Thanks Sam, Karl and Wezz for the delivery of our new lounge today. The attention to detail and level of care shown to our home was next level. Super impressed!

Hi Jay,
We are pleased that you are so impressed by the delivery service provided by Sam, Karl and Wezz. Thank you for the recommendation and highlighting the care and attention to detail our delivery guys strive towards.

great delivery service Sam & Karl

I could not ask for any better delivery service from Sam & Karl in the pick up of our Quay dining chairs. They were very professional, friendly and obliging, They were an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend them.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Hi Margaret,
Thank you for providing this positive review for Sam and Karl. They will be so happy to see that their service exceeded your expectations. We all hope you enjoy your Quay dining chairs- thank you for your recommendation!

Fred

Fred

Excellent Delivery Service

Sam & Karl provide a very good delivery service. They called to advise they were on their way and would be approx 15mins away which gave me an opportunity to be ready for the arrival of a new Bed & Mattress. They were very attentive and respectful of our home making sure not to touch/scratch the walls and removed their shoes as they were walking on carpet. They made sure the mattress fitted correctly and that the changeable covers purchased also fitted correctly. Highly recommend their delivery expertise.

Pete

PeteSydney, NSW

Delivery

Sam & Karl's service and delivery was beyond amazing. On time, made it easy on delivery and a great bunch of blokes! Nothing was too hard for them and overall a 10/10 service!

oss

ossGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My delivery has been late for a month and I still haven’t been given a delivery date.

I am very disappointed with Kings Living. I ordered a sofa on 4th April for delivery on 17th July.
I got a msg 2 days ago asking me to call them urgently! I called and they told me the sofa is delayed again! ETA maybe 7th Sept. they will call me on Sept to discuss. What a joke!?
I ordered furnitures from other places and have been delivered in schedule. Why only yours cannot deliver?
I won’t buy again from King livings again!

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with the delays. Can you please email your contact details to customercare@kingliving.com.au, or send in a private message?

Friendly and helpful service

Very satisfied with range of design and the comfort of furniture. Very efficient service delivery of items. Sam and Karl were helpful and friendly. Thankyou Sam and Karl. We were very happy to have you in our home. You went beyond helping to deliver the service. You helped us attach another item we had problems with.

Warranty Claim MadeYes