JC_BHSydney, NSW

Delivery guys were great but product quality not so much

Sammy and Mooky were really helpful and curteous. Their service a 5 star but the quality of the products were not so great and even though I have submitted a complaint, i still haven't heard from their consultants to rectify the problem, not quite what I expect of King.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
King Living
KingKing Living

Hi, thank you for your lovely review about Sammy and Mooky. We are sorry to hear about the problem you had, if you are still experiencing issues, please let us know at customercare@Kignliving.com.au.

JC_BH

I have emailed a couple of times already, went to the shop to complain to the sales twice and every time they said they would have someone get back to me asap but up until now I still have not received any call from any consultants.

King Living
KingKing Living

Hi JC_BH
We do apologise for the lack of service you have experienced. We would like the opportunity to rectify, could you please leave your contact details in a private message?