King Living Delivery Service

King Living Delivery Service

Sophie C.

Sophie C.Sydney, NSW

Sam and Karl were exceptional.

We haven't had a great experience with King Living to date with multiple failed delivery timeframes, receiving damaged goods and having to wait an exorbitant amount of time however Sam and Karl came and replaced and delivered a replacement sideboard for us this week. Their attention to details and care were amazing and they made sure not to leave until they were 200% happy with how the product looked and even adjusted doors etc to make sure they were satisfied. Very happy - thanks Sam & Karl

KingKing Living

Thank you for your excellent five star review!

Tanuja singh

Tanuja singh Sydney, NSW

Sam and Karl

They both were very polite and punctual. They both were very friendly but at the same time very quick and precise in their work. Post the set up they even cleaned up and showed us how to dismantle the sofa so that we can clean it properly.I would definitely recommend them.Thank you

KingKing Living

Thank you for your excellent five star review!

Josh H

Josh HSydney, NSW

Sam and Carl both gentlemen very polite and helpful

Sam and Carl dropped off a dining table and console. Very professional, assembled the furniture for me and took the rubbish. Unfortunately when unboxing the table Sam noticed a scratch and reassured me king will rectify the mistake. He took a report and emailed the office for me.

Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living Delivery Service compares to other Furniture Shops

weimingchen c.

weimingchen c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good service and nice people !

I got my delivery on time and delivery stuff are friendly and careing . Sam and Karl have set up my furniture and took the rubbish away for me . Five star !