Part of King Living 4.6

1,456 reviews
Karen
Karen
  Delivery Service

Delivery and assemble service, perfect

Waiting for the furniture for a long time! But it is worth waiting!
Yaz & moe & Wes & Denis did a very good job on delivery and assemble! Very nice guys! Show details ·  1
Elle
Elle11 posts
JackiePerth, WA3 posts
King Living   DM

Dear Jackie, Thank you for you feedback and I would like to apologise regarding your cancelled order . To ensure we can make it right, I have located your order and will be contacting you directly shortly. Regards, Deb, King Living

Gerry G.
Gerry G.

Service call

Fitted us in early prompt and got our nimbus recliner fixed satisfactorily Show details ·  1
Lauren
LaurenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Delivery Service

Grant did a great job delivering and replacing a new cover for my sofa. He was very polite and cleaned up all packaging. I highly recommend. Show reply
JBM82
JBM82Sydney, NSW
PaulineSydney5 posts
  Verified Delivery Service

Worst after sales service ever and no quality control

Delivery - later than promised
Dining chairs returned twice. Accepted the third time and received a partial refund
Lounge - various quality problems. Some fixed, some not. Managed a small refund
Would rather have had good quality goods than go through all of this. We furnished a whole apartment and King were the absolute worst supplier. Every other supplier excellent.
Would not recommend King to anyone. Buyer beware. It took months to sort. Show details
  • +5Thumbnail
Suzy
SuzySydney, NSW

If I could give 6 stars I would

After a first failed attempt at delivery King sent out their dream team to figure out a solution. Yas and Moe are the best. They were amazing in thinking of creative ways to get my large lounge in a small lift, and it was obvious that they really wanted make it work for me. Extremely courteous, nothing was too much trouble, and everything was done with a smile. Thank you again so much to you both! PS - I never leave reviews, these men deserve a raise! Show details ·  1
Gumball
GumballSydney, NSW5 posts
KPR
KPRPerth, WA

Ordered in April - delivery in last week of July

Not sure why it takes 3 months for one single couch. Will never shop here again. Show details
Anthony.
Anthony.

Questionably Delivery practices

They state that they will give you a 2 week window to organise delivery, which i accecpt. However they give you zero updates on your order so there is no way of determining the ETA or organising time off work. However the most questionable part is, even when your order arrives even if you give King multiple free dates in that 2 week period, King wont deliver unless it coinsides with when they do their run. They only Deliver once a week to some areas and expect you to drop everything with no notice to accecpt furnitire and if you cant they start charging a fee. Crazy given you are paying a premium for the furnitire and for delivery and most people work for a living. ACCC complaint made.
Ian C.
Ian C.Perth, WA
rw2374
rw2374Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
steven
steven2 posts
  Delivery Service

Delivery of king living items

Ordered a king living couch and it was perfect. Throughout the process I was always updated and informed about everything I needed to know. The delivery team Kosta and Mirko were amazing and extremely helpful. Items were delivered ahead of schedule. Very happy. Show details ·  1
Reza
RezaSydney, NSW2 posts
PSh
PShSydney, NSW

Great Service

Jason and Nadir did a great job delivering my new furniture today. Nothing was too much trouble. They were very polite and cleaned up all packaging. I highly recommend. Show details ·  1
VMF
VMF
Jco
JcoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Paul was amazing

Paul fixed our chairs today and was just fantastic - extremely polite and knew exactly how to fix the problem - very good customer service and lovely to deal with - pls thank him again for fixing our chairs - he was great. Show details ·  1
Ginita O.

Jaxson stepped in, to offer service when 5 others didn't. Show details ·  1
Cee
Cee4 posts

Kosta and Jason delivery service

Had my King furniture lounge delivered today by Kosta and Jason. If you appreciate professionalism, Kosta and Jason are the best!! Communication and timing were spot on. They were quick and cleared away all the packaging. Couldn't be happier with their service. thanks, guys! Show details ·  1
Gilbert G.
Gilbert G.3 posts
  Delivery Service

Delivery of KOSTA AND JASON is Exceptional!!!

Kosta and Jason delivered my furniture right on tlme.. I was advised beforehand and the timing is perfect. They are so courteous and friendly duo. WELL DONE !! Show details ·  1
Winston L.
Winston L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
Adam C.
Adam C.

Fantastic Delivery Service

Kosta and Jason were on time and very professional. They made taking delivery of my brand new King sofa so easy.
They delivered and assembled my new sofa, removed all the wrapping and packaging and left my living room looking perfect and ready to relax and enjoy my new furniture!
Great guys, very friendly and professional. Five stars! Show details ·  1
Aimee Y.
Aimee Y.

Donna
Donna2 posts

Great Delivery Service

Kosta and Jason were courteous and helpful. Installed lounge to our layout choice and kept in contact when delivery was coming. Shame the delay in delivery to Australia was never communicated but that is not on the delivery guys. Show details ·  1
Sash
Sash3 posts

Efficient, helpful and friendly

Had my new lounge delivered today by Kosta and Jason. They communicated well regarding delivery time, and were very helpful, polite and had it set up for me in no time. 100% would recommend this service. Show details ·  1
Brian M
Brian MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Great delivery service from Kevin & Franco

Kevin and Franco were punctual when delivering and setting up the furniture goods, and took all rubbish with them when they left. Thanks boys! Show details ·  1
Sam
Sam

Awesome stuff

This morning our Jasper couch was delivered and the lads that delivered it was awesome. On time (for once) and helpful. They put it together quickly and took our old couch downstairs to help even further. Probably one of the better delivery experiences. Thanks Kosta & Jason for you help, you’re a credit to the company. Show details ·  1
adi t.
adi t.

Very professional delivery

Kosta and Jason were very nice, polite and professional. Thank you for a well done job. Show details ·  1
Beeeeeee
BeeeeeeeSydney, NSW2 posts
  Delivery Service

Well communicated, professional and on time!

[Name Removed] and T2 team delivered all my items without any problem. They called and text me to keep me up to date on the arrival and to make sure that I was happy. Thank you. Show details ·  1
David H.
David H.

Professional delivery

Kosta & Mladen were very professional and careful throughout the delivery process Show details ·  1
Ben
Ben2 posts
  Delivery Service

The follow up was outstanding

We ordered an outdoor seating and we love it! It was missing the legs on delivery and king offered a next day delivery and installation. Their after sales service was a pleasant surprise Show details ·  1
Carol
Carol

delivery service for our Lounge

I want to thank Kosta and Mladen who were very helpful and professional with the recent delivery of our couch. Nothing was a problem for them and I was kept up to date on when they would arrive through the morning. Thank you! Show details ·  1

Teng-Cheong O.
Teng-Cheong O.6 posts
  Delivery Service

Delivery guys were on time, very professional and friendly

Got my plaza sofa installed and absolutely love it! The sofa is huge and super comfortable and fits a new modern townhouse aesthetic very well. The delivery guys, Kevin and Franco, were a delight and very promptly installed the sofa. They were easy going and lovely to chat to and made the whole experience a delight. They were very professional and got the installation done efficiently. Would highly recommend king living, and look forward to ordering more stuff from them. Show details ·  1
King Customer
King CustomerVictoria

Delivery Service Professionals

Franco & Kevin delivered our couch today and were great. Attentive, helpful and professional. The magic joiner was missing but they have assured me that this will arrive soon. I would highly recommend them as delivery service professionals. Show details ·  1
Toni
Toni

Great sofa

We did have some initial issues with delivery but these were addressed to our satisfaction. Happy with the product, its design and comfort levels. Show details ·  1
Anon
Anon3 posts

Disasterous

BUYER BEWARE:
We ordered a +10k bed and matress.
We had the bed frame delivered without the mattress. We boxes are all damaged so have no confidence that the bed is in good condition or undamaged.
The delivery team said someone will call us and let us know when the mattress will be delivered. No call - followed up for 2 months before we had the mattress delivered. The mattress was finally delivered and it was not securly covered. Spiders inside!!!
Have been chasing up their customer service team and store for over a month with no response. Show details