King Living Delivery Service

King Living Delivery Service (page 4 of 25)

4.9

Viv Toll

Viv Toll Sydney, NSW

Always go that bit extra

In this COVID year furniture was our focus and almost all was from our favourite shop King
Every piece delivered with care and assembly undertaken. All rubbish removed and always such great guys

Leeanne

LeeanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional and friendly service!

Sam and Karl provided exceptional delivery service of our bed. They provided notifications prior to delivery, assembled the bed super fast and efficiently. Thank you so much for your fantastic service!

Hi Leanne
Thank you for your wonderful five star review. We do apologise for the delay in acknowledging our appreciation of your excellent review due to closure over the festive season. Sam and Karl certainly appreciate your kind words.

Sam & Karl are without a doubt the best delivery service team we’ve met.

You couldn’t ask for any better. Sam & Karl put together the furniture in lighting speed but with care and attention to detail. They cared about the impact of where they parked on our neighbours. They took the time to show us how we could adjust the furniture ourselves, & they cleaned up after themselves, leaving no trace of packaging when they left.

Thanks guys,

You’re a credit to your team.

Hi Chantelle
Thank you for your wonderful five star review. We do apologise for the delay in acknowledging our appreciation of your excellent review due to closure over the festive season. Sam and Karl will certainly appreciate your great comments.

VAC

VACSydney, NSW

Friendly Professional Service

Despite our product missing a piece the exceptional customer service and care provided by Sam and Karl put my mind at ease. Sam in particular conducted himself in a professional yet caring manner and explained my options and the follow up process.
King Living should be proud to employ such considerate and efficient people.

KaterinaKP

KaterinaKPSydney, NSW

Excellent professional and courteous service from Sam and Karl

I had my sofa bed delivered today and had the best experience with Sam and Karl. I was worried that there would be issues with getting the sofa bed into the house, and then into the correct room, but I had nothing to worry about. Sam and Karl were professional, courteous, careful and very strong! They made sure that everything was done properly, from the messages to say they were on their way, to getting the sofa bed through tight spaces, showing me how to use the bed properly, and then cleaning up before they left. I could not be happier! Thank you

Tina A.

Tina A.Sydney, NSW

Sam and Karl were awesome. Professional and service with a smile.

We are satisfied in all areas. From the show room to delivery dates and promptness of delivery window time. Thank you to sam and Karl who delivered our new lounge. From the moment I met them in my drive way to when they installed my lounge they were professional and very lovely to deal with.

Max

MaxSydney, NSW

Sam and Karl are awesome

Sam and Karl are very professional and easy to deal with. Super fast installation and helped out with everything that we needed. Went above and beyond our expectations. We love our new couch. Thanks Sam and Karl. You guys are the best!

Liz S

Liz SSydney, NSW

It was great

The guys were very helpful and polite-thanks so much!! On time, snd they asked where I wanted everything put. I couldn’t ask for more.

Mink

Excellent delivery service , elegant furniture

Sam and Karl were very professional and delivered and installed beautiful , elegant King living outdoor furniture . Would highly recommend them

Thanks Liz :)

Excellent service

Excellent service by Sam and Karl - arrived when they said they would, polite, courteous and provided explanations of what we could change and how we change it (in terms of the configuration and book ends). Efficient and professional. Thanks guys!

David B

David B

Professional and friendly

King Living delivery by Sam & Karl was an excellent experience. Inside the promised time window, called 20min before arrival, installed, explained and cleaned up. Thanks, good gents that care about their job and give a good impression for the whole company.

Delivery by Sam and Karl

Sam and Karl were prompt, efficient and friendly they were excellent thank you. They gave me appropriate notice and were in and out in a timely and courteous manner.

Craig

CraigSydney, NSW

Furniture Dleivery

Furniture was delivered promptly by Sam and Karl who were very professional and polite. They called on approach, put everything together and removed all of the packaging. Very happy with the service and would definitely recommend them.

Cass d.

Cass d.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent service notified 30 minutes prior to delivery which was very helpful and was a quick efficient unloading of delivery

Carolyn I

Carolyn ISydney, NSW

Excellent delivery service

Sam & Karl delivered and installed my new Nimbus lounges today. They called on approach, were on time, friendly and professional. They set everything up and took away all the packaging. I highly recommend them.

Great customer service

Great service by Sam and Karl today. Highly recommend them. They were very friendly, punctual and professional. They were also very efficient.

Jamie A.

Jamie A.Sydney, NSW

King Furniture delivery

Sam and Karl’s delivery performance scores 10 out of 10. Friendly efficient and professional throughout. Arrived on time as agreed, talked me through the product. Very happy

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Excellent Professional Service

Sam & Karl delivered and installed our new King Cloud III lounges. They were punctual for the appointment including calling 30 mins prior to arrival. They were very courteous and professional with all aspects of the delivery and installation, and took great care in our home. They also took the time to explain the operation and features of our new lounges. We were very happy with this great service.

5-Star Service from Sam and Karl

Sam and Karl communicated well before arrival. On arrival both were very friendly and personable. Sam and Karl were very professional and had the new lounge and rug installed very quickly. It's rare to get such great service and we can't recommend them highly enough.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Sam and Karl delivered professionalism and a sofa

Sam and Karl were accurate in their time for delivery keeping me informed of the anticipated time throughout the day. They quickly unpacked and assembled the sofa while taking care to explain how I would be able to do it in the future. I found the king living delivery service to be of a very high quality