Listing monitored by King Living

Georgie
GeorgieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting for my couch!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Hi Georgie
Thank you for the update and your patience and understanding. Your kind words are truly appreciated.

John Osborne
John OsborneSydney, NSW

IMPROVEMENT

not really happy with colour of my 2 new chairs have spoken to store waiting on samples to compare very happy with both Mooky an his assistant on delivery 2nice chaps

Other Furniture Shops

JC_BHSydney, NSW

Delivery guys were great but product quality not so much

Sammy and Mooky were really helpful and curteous. Their service a 5 star but the quality of the products were not so great and even though I have submitted a complaint, i still haven't heard from their consultants to rectify the problem, not quite what I expect of King.

KingKing Living

Hi, thank you for your lovely review about Sammy and Mooky. We are sorry to hear about the problem you had, if you are still experiencing issues, please let us know at customercare@Kignliving.com.au.

JC_BH

I have emailed a couple of times already, went to the shop to complain to the sales twice and every time they said they would have someone get back to me asap but up until now I still have not received any call from any consultants.

Hi JC_BH
We do apologise for the lack of service you have experienced. We would like the opportunity to rectify, could you please leave your contact details in a private message?

Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living Delivery Service compares to other Furniture Shops

Delivery service

Sam and Karl did a good job, they moved and assembled my new sofa carefully and professional, they unboxed the furniture and left no mess behind. They were friendly, polite and courteous .

Nadia
NadiaSydney, NSW

Very good service, efficient delivery service overall.

I was sent a sms indicating that delivery would happen in seven minutes, it took longer but the Sam and Karl made up for the delay by installing the sofa legs for me. They took the cardboard box away.
Great! Thank you!

Richard
RichardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery of our New King Boulevard

Wonderful experience on the delivery of our new King Boulevard 2.5 seater and Armchair today by Darren and Liam. During these unusual times, great to see to hard-working guys, polite, on time, and friendly.
Thank you guys.

Ralph Davies
Ralph DaviesSydney, NSW

Sam $ Karl

The two people Sam & Karl who delivered our King Cloud 3 lounge arrived on time and were very good, polite, and friendly, plus they did a good job assembling the lounge and taking away all the packaging.