King Living Furniture Repair Service

King Living Furniture Repair Service

Nice to have our amazing King Lounge back - foam refurb

Sam and Karl did a great job with the delivery and lounge is back to is comfortable best...The ability to restore rather then discard makes king a great option for your next lounge. Thanks King. Great Job!

Rick Snell

Rick SnellRouse Hill

Warranty Repair service

Lynda Ryan

Lynda RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deb was wonderful to deal with, kept me informed and got the replacement covers underway.

Great to navigate, good selection of products, had a problem with fabric being not the same as sample, didn’t have to assemble. Wouldn’t hesitate to use King Furniture in the future.

Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living Furniture Repair Service compares to other Furniture Shops

Saide H.

Saide H.Victoria

had a rip in my plaza and spoke with Jason who dealt with it with great professionalism. Would definitely recommend to others m.. Very happy with service, Thank you again Jason.

Irene

IreneSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Carlos and Joe did a great job in repairing our Reo Recliner. It’s now back to its original working order. Both were friendly and helpful. Would recommend King Living their after sales service is second to none. Thanks!

Jeremy

JeremySydney, NSW

Great Service by Carlos and Joe

Carlos and Joe were extremely helpful and gave me some insight to caring for my couch. They were prompt, completed the repair quickly and put everything back the way they found it. Thanks Gents!

Jason was very responsive to my request

There was no follow up on my furniture repair but when I asked for someone else who could help Jason took my request seriously and acted promptly and followed through from beginning to end.

Alan Pointon

Alan PointonHunter Region, NSW

Mission acomplished.

A very satisfying outcome. We now feel we can get the most out of our King Cloud III. Will now look to our next King Furniture purchase. A lounge for another room?

Product Appearance As advertised

Extremely happy with the repair service

Our technician Carlos was extremely fast, efficient and amazing with his service. His attention to detail and knowledge was exceptional and we’re really happy with his efforts. We’re super happy he was our technician!

Excellent customer service experience

Craig  Davis

Craig DavisSydney, NSW

King Living was excellent with the service of my lounge. Their technician, Neil, was prompt, professional and very knowledgable. He fixed the issue very quickly
Faults can occur with all new products but King Living handled the issue very well

Great repair service

The technician was very efficient and courteous. He was able to quickly identify and fix the problem. He took great care when handling the lounge and was careful with the furniture around. He made time to answer all my questions and didn’t leave until i was satisfied all was working as intended. Very professional.

Excellent customer service

Very happy with repair Carlos did on our armchair. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable and efficient.Carlos came on time , identified the problem and fixed it .
Top marks for Carlos , five out of five

Excellent action from carlos

Carlos was on time and efficient we are very pleased with the work he’s carried out and would you like would would have no hesitation in calling on him again if the need is required

STS

STSSouth East Queensland, QLD

I purchased my Houdini around 3 years ago,it was floor stock and half price.I liked the Houdini couch but was very unhappy I did with the fabric,it pilled very badly from day one.I thought there was nothing I could do as I had purchased floor stock on sale.In Feb I contacted customer care to order the bed brackets for the couch,I happened to mention the pilling problem in passing.The customer service Lady sprang into action,asked me to send in pics which I did.The lady sent me off to choose new fabric and covers were made and last week my Houdini was recovered.It looks great I am very happy with the result and the painless process.

Thankyou King and thankyou Deb

Angelica

AngelicaSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

Awesome Customer Service. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with King furniture. Right from the service call to the delivery of the repaired items has been extremely smooth and hassle free. The repaired pieces of furniture delivered by Sam and Karl - these guys are fantastic!

Richard Edser

Richard EdserSydney, NSW

Great work by Carlos

Carlos did a great job. Very professional job to fix our king cloud lounge. He rang prior to time set and arrived as stated. Fixed the problem within a few minutes.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

Repair to King Cloud ll

very pleased with the service from Carlos. He phoned to advise he was ahead of schedule and to confirm this was acceptable. He was able to locate the problem whichbhe explained and make required repairs in short time frame. Prior to leavinv he gave us a refresher on how to properly operate and care for our lounge. Would recommend Carlos for hiz service.

Gee

GeeSydney, NSW

Love the lounges but hate how they deflated

The cushions of the lounges were flat and the feathers were sticking out. Carlos explained how to fluff up the cushions and. I've them around so rhey maintain their shape.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Mike Farrell

Mike FarrellSydney, NSW

Customer repair service by Neil was excellent

I had my brand new King Furniture delivered on the 20th of May but unfortunately the left hand operation of the couch mechanically wasn't working properly.Neil was assigned to come and fix the problem and he did that with great finesse, product knowledge and I couldn't be happier with his service that he provided to me.