King Living Furniture Repair Service

King Living Furniture Repair Service

4.9

For once a nice approach

Mitch & Carlos were absolutely brilliant. Fast, professional and so polite and friendly, it was a refreshing. Thank you so much boys.

Kevin.LSydney, NSW

Service has gone downhill

Hi Kevin
We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience and we do apologise. We have referred to the Manager to follow up and be in touch ASAP.
Kind Regards Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth
Thank you for the follow up, my Mrs confirms that a technician has called and booked a service call date for Thursday 10th but they said they would confirm on Wednesday first.

Carlos

Excellent service highly recommend Carlos from king living, explained everything clearly and arrived on time and best technician iv had from king living.

Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living Furniture Repair Service compares to other Furniture Shops

Carlos and joe

Excellent friendly and impeccable service. Very prompt and professional. Extremely satisfied customer. Explained everything in detail what they would do.

Ron C.

Ron C.Sydney, NSW

An issue with the electronics

Called the store and they organised a technician who sorted out the problem immediately, King Living not only makes excellent products but there after sales is terrific.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Customer Repair Service

I had a leg break on our outdoor sofa. I rang King Living and they said they may have replacement legs and logged my service call. Within a few days I had a very cheerful call from Deb who had located the legs. This wasn't an easy task as our lounge was quite old and had been discontinued. She took the effort and time to seek out and find what I needed. She posted them out to me (free of charge) and I received them the next day! I was thrilled that our sofa could be fixed and I was so impressed with Deb's customer service. Her follow up and service would certainly sway me to buying something from King Living again.

Great after-sales service!

Thanks Deb for all your help in sorting the issues we encountered with a holiday-let couch. It wasn't easy but we got there in the end!

Tim in CBD

Tim in CBDSydney, NSW

Sam and Carl - fantastic!

Personable and professional- Sam and Carl made getting my King Living couch into my apartment and assembled look easy. Great decision on my part to use them - thanks!!

Carlos, Service Technician

Amazing service! Arrived on time. Fixed all issues that have come up. Very polite, and professional. Would request Carlos if any other problems come up. His defiantly an asset to king living!

MikeO

MikeOSydney, NSW

Carlos was a very experienced and knowledgeable technician

Carlos knew the King Cloud lounge in great detail. He understood the operation of all components and gave us full instructions on how to operate and care for the lounge. He should attend all deliveries as delivery drivers do not have the knowledge and the supplied instructions do not provide sufficient detail. Great service.

Leisha

LeishaSydney, NSW

Excellent follow up service from Joe and Carlos

We have always been very happy with our King Furniture purchases but are even more impressed with the after market service we received from Joe and Carlos. Friendly, professional and efficient - thank you for the continuation of exceptional quality!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Carlos & Joe

Carlos and Joe arrived on time. Excellent customer service delivered with smiles. Nothing was too much. I also had a query in relation to a previously bought product and they were more than happy to help. I have never had such a pleasant experience in dealing with a repair service. Carlos and Joe are the best.

Michelle
Michelle

I will definitely request them if I need any further assistance with my furniture. A very happy customer

Paul Barakat

Paul BarakatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hi just to let you know Debbie was a delight to deal with and very efficient in helping me sort out a few issues

Both armrests we’re damaged on arrival due to shipping damage
Debbie organized replacements immediately and all was rectified
Very happy with prompt rectification.

Roger H.

Roger H.Sydney, NSW

Service was Gold standard.

Service guy arrived as promised and successfully completed what was required in a total professional manner. I would not hesitate to recommend King Living to all now knowing the quality of their after service.

Hi Roger,
Thanks for your recommendation and positive feedback for the King Living after sales service. We are pleased you found the service to be of a high standard and professional. We look forward to assisting you in future.

Terry Glover

Terry GloverSydney, NSW

The job was done very good n in great time. It was a pleasure having Carlos n Mitch in my house

The recovering of the lounge was done in great time and the finished product looked fantastic. It was a pleasure having both Carlos n Mitch in my house

Hi Terry,
We are pleased that you are happy with your new lounge and that it was done in good time. Carlos and Mitch will be happy to know you appreciated their work. Thanks for taking the time to review their service.

Alison and Mina

Alison and MinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service when we weren't happy with our original choice

Jason at King Living

Jason from king living was very friendly and helpful. Customer service and communication was of a high standard. Our couch started to pill and Jason organise to send a shaver to remove from the fabric.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Unexpected after sales service

Our King lounge arrived with a factory fault and damage to the leather.
Deb coordinated both the technician and leather specialist to address the damage. Deb kept us informed about the progress of the after sales repairs by phone and by email.
Deb is professional and friendly and was able to resolve the issues with the lounge.
would highly recommend King furniture's after sales service.

Rod Wright

Rod WrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solved the problem over the Phone and saved me the service fee

During an electrical storm (and now that was only co-incidental) the electric mechanism on my King Cloud II chair would only occasionally and partially work. I called into the call centre and was offered a contact back, which was a quote for a service call to rectify what they thought was the issue. I called my contact Deb (who I have dealt with before and was very helpful) and she helped me diagnose the problem and fix it for myself. Turns out maybe my cat (or child) knocked off the infrared sensor on the base of the footrest and after re-attaching that, the chair works perfectly again. A simple thing but her taking the time to resolve my issue and not just chase some cash was truly appreciated. Thanks again Deb

Carlos is a credit to King Living

We purchased a new sofa from King Living. One of the covers seemed a little loose and had a pull in the fabric. Carlos the technician was so friendly, helpful and was full of extra knowledge on how to care for our sofa. He is a credit to the company.

Hi S Clews,
Thanks for your review of Carlos and his helpful service. His knowledge is appreciated by us all and we are glad he was able to to resolve your issues. We hope you enjoy your new King furniture- we will pass your review on to Carlos!