Part of King Living  4.6

Shelley
Shelley
  Verified Furniture Repair Service

Technician was an absolute Gem

Joe came to recover my sofa this morning, he was really quick in doing it, very professional and made sure everything was cleaned up and put back together after. It was a bit of chaos at home getting kids ready for school, Joe was fabulous in working around us. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Caro
Caro

Proactive customer service

Paul was incredibly helpful. He identified my issue may not be a once off issue for the Felix sofa bed and saved extra time and effort replacing the motor, when it wouldn’t have fixed the issue. After waiting over 3 months for this sofa to arrive (over 6 weeks late) it’s very disappointing it’s malfunctioning.
I’m really impressed with how proactive Paul was in reaching out to try to solve things - he is an absolute asset to King Living! Show details ·  1
Teresa B.
Teresa B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Furniture Repair Service

Adjustments and replacement of chair frame

Dylan the technician was excellent. He very quickly confirmed the issue and attended to it instantly. Show details ·  1
Geki
GekiGold Coast53 posts

Excellent customer service follow-up

Excellent customer service when required. Quality made furniture. We were communicated with regularly and the repair was excellent. Show 3 replies
Sarah C
Sarah C

Very professional

Rob arrived on time, was well presented and was very patient. Once the problem was located, he went out of his way to ensure it was resolved and would not occur again. Show details ·  1
GGL
GGLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent repair technician

Dylan attended this morning for a service call. He was professional and friendly, identified and resolved the issue immediately. He was also happy to explain how to work the attachments on the sofas. Highly recommend Dylan if you require assistance Show details ·  1
Elena Cicitta
Elena CicittaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Repair technician - extremely satisfied with Dylan

I was extremely satisfied with Dylan the technician who repaired my couch. He was thorough and explained everything. He is a very personable man Show details ·  1
AWA
AWA2 posts

Appalling after delivery care

It is now more than 6 months since we received our furniture and reported the poor quality of the cushioning of one of our couches. The reclining function failed. When they finally turned up after months, they only had the recliner function replacement nad not the cushions. I have had absolutely nothing from them since. I have rung and emailed.
This is the third time I have bought from king furniture - never again - it simply is not worth it for their appalling after care service.
. Show details
Lawrence P.
Lawrence P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent after sales service

Warranty repair. Great service. I was stuck in traffic so I arrived late. The guys were patient and understanding. They did a good job, were friendly. Well done. Show details ·  1
JeffAsh M.
JeffAsh M.Sydney, NSW

Reapair of recliner lounge

Fabulous after sales service. Easy to contact via phone and a repair date was set within a week of the call. Carlos and Faisal were on time, efficient and easy to deal with. Repair was completed quickly and to our satisfaction. Well done King Furniture and Carlos and Faisal. Jeff and Ashlyn Miles Show details ·  1
Bill A.
Bill A.
  Furniture Repair Service

NO RESPONSE from Customer Service!

I’ve been trying to get in touch with King about my $5k Reo II recliner, which since new keeps breaking down, again and again. After several attempts over the last few weeks via email and by phone messages for somebody from King to get in touch with me, nobody has yet to reply to me and thus the dreaded feeling of abandonment sets in. Deb or Megan from customer service please contact me. Show details

Hello Bill, I believe Deb followed you up last week. Regards AJ Jose

Chris C.
Chris C.

Great Service

Fantastic and prompt service. The furniture replacement was delivered on time, and when notified. Show details ·  1
Tony
Tony

Dylan was great

Dylan was efficient prompt and insured that the seat was effectively repaired before leaving Show details ·  1
Robert S.
Robert S.

Mission accomplished

Very professional and helpful. Fixed all the issues we had with our new furniture. Keep up the good work Show details ·  1
Disappointed
DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Furniture Repair Service

Service and support is exceptional

The King Living people have always been supportive from the ,moment we walked into the showroom to the recent service we had on our King Cloud. I would recommend King Living to all my friends. Show details ·  1

Mark J.
Mark J. · Furniture Repair Service

We have a king cloud 3 2 seater recliner. When closing the foot rest, it closes slightly and then goes back further and after several attempts, it ends up in a fully reclined position. If there is no one sitting in the seat it can open and close without any issue. There is no obstruction to the foot rest.

I think there is a problem with the mechanism.

We are located in Hope Island, QLD 4212. Could we get it repaired on-site, or would it need to be taken away?

David

We didn't need to have the couch taken away and the replacement itself should take about 15 to 20 minutes.

Cathy M.
Cathy M. · Furniture Repair Service

I have a broken gas lifter for my kings single lounge chair and looking for a repairer.

King Living   DM

Dear Cathy, Could you please send your order number to customercare@kingliving.com.au and we will investigate this further for you. Kind Regards, Kaitlyn, King Living

Carole G. · Furniture Repair Service

I’ve been trying to get someone to come out to take alook at the problem with our recliner since 20th Jan. Called customer service who said someone would call me and arrange a day to look at the recliner. They asked me at the time to take photos and video if l could, l did and emailed back not long after the initial call. I have made several calls and still no one has called back….soooo infuriating. They mentioned they are waiting on a part but when l asked why as they hadn’t sent anyone out to look at the chair, no reply to that….l was dumbfounded. I’m no tech so l could only describe what was happening…apparently that’s enough info to diagnose the problem…..go figure that! All l want is to have a tech call me to discuss what’s happening….Ref # 111859. Appalling after sales service, never by king again!

Compare all King Living listings
CategoryFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and Sofas
Awards 202120212020 and 20212020 and 2021