• Warranty Claim MadeYes (49) · No (391)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (86%) · Not as advertised (14%)

Great service! Thanks Carlos

Carlos was extremely helpful and attentive. He had attention to the smallesr details and was very knowledgeable and quick. If we need help again the future i would definitely ask for carlo's help again.

Store LocationNorthmead

Mark J.

Mark J.Sydney, NSW

Excellent delivery service.

Sam and Karl the delivery guys worked hard in 40 plus degree heat and carrying everything up through a tight staircase and doorways in an old inner city terrace, assembled everything perfectly. Excellent service from these guys.

Store LocationMoore Park/ Alexandria
Tania S.

Tania S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and expertise!!

Thank you Amanda for all of your help, patience and expertise. You made the experience of choosing the right sofa easy and enjoyable. Can’t wait to see our new sofa!!

Store LocationChatswood
Suwa

SuwaSydney

Perfect Sofa & Great Service

I got a Delta 3 modular sofa from Kingliving, and its perfect. Indi who was the staff who helped me at the store, was so helpful and friendly. She was a former interior designer, so she picked the colour and material for me - and it looks so good! And Dean & Ahmed who were the delivery guys, fixed it all up and took out the garbage too. Best experience I've had. Thank you guys!!

Store LocationAnandale

Taliah

TaliahSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service by Glenn

I would just like to thank Glenn for such wonderful customer service. He arrived on time and replaced the side table which had a minor problem with the legs. Glenn then went out of his way to spot clean some marks on my new lounge. His knowledge on cleaning and caring for my lounge was greatly appreciated. My concerns were addressed and my expectations were exceeded!! Thank you again Glenn.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Elizabeth R.King Living

I had a fairly small issue with a coffee table which was handled incredibly fast and efficiently, from my first visit in the store to the service staff and then finally with Glenn who by the way is probably the most helpful service man I have ever had in my home, nothing was to much trouble. I don’t rate many companies but King Living has always been amazing. Congratulations ! You’ve nailed customer service.

Delivery Sam and Carl

Thanks to Sam and Carl with my delivery today. Very helpful and extremely courteous gentlemen. Sam knew exactly how to assemble my lounge in very short space of time. They even took their shoes off when they entered my home. Would highly recommend Sam.

Bryce C.

Bryce C.Sydney, NSW

Great service!

Jordan was a very polite young man. I told him what I was looking for and he provided many options that appealed to what I was looking for in my new house. Great service!

Store LocationCastle Hill

Carlos great work

Carlos arrived on time which was great for me it was very professional a very kind got the job done quickly without a mess and I'm very happy with the outcome and I get my lounge back

Store LocationChatswood

Carlos service technician

Arrived on time was freindly and explained what needed to occur to fix the issue resolved issue quickly and left the house clean. I was happy with hos service and eould use hom again..

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationCastle hill

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Satisfied with customer service experience

Good display of furniture stock and King Furniture staff were knowledgeable and extremely helpful in explaining our options for choosing various products, fabrics and colours. We enjoyed the experience and look forward to receiving our lounge and rug.

Store LocationNorthmead

Mayumi

MayumiSydney, NSW

Irene, Sam and Karl were all helpful. Very professional delivery service by Sam and Karl !
Made sure If was happy with how they set up. Also took the all boxes away. Very professional!

Joanne Roberts

Joanne RobertsSydney, NSW

Thanks Sam & Karl

We purchased our lounges from the Annandale store with Irene, she was extremely helpful and spent time to go through all the different options. Delivery date was booked in and I was kept up to date via email and text message of the delivery time. Sam & Karl delivered and assembled the lounges and did an amazing job, very friendly, polite and hard working, checking with me along the way as to how I wanted lounges set up and positioned. This is my third time buying a King Furniture lounge, I really like the quality and diversity of the set up.

Store LocationAnnandale
Elizabeth R.King Living

Excellent service; simple and easy

Purchased the Delta III at the Annandale showroom. I did some research before going to the store but Tallis was able to help me with the finer details. Tallis made it such an easy purchase. He was able to provide advice on material, colours, and really encouraged me to choose what I wanted to suit the space available in my apartment and my lifestyle.

Store LocationAnnandale
Jill.

Jill.Sydney, NSW

The next beautiful king piece to add to my collection!

I always visit this store to purchase my additional King pieces because of its open plan and the range is extensive and of course the staff are extremely helpful. Quality and design I'm such a fan.

Store LocationNorthmead NSW
Clive

Clive

Excellent Delivery

Sam and Karl were brilliant, arriving on time and navigating my steep stairway with the two chairs, extremely friendly and polite.
They unpacked the two chairs and assembled them and took away all the packing

Jaydee

JaydeeSydney, NSW

Delivery

I have purchased the Jasper Couch, the sales person was extremely helpful and patient in helping me decide. Delivery was on time as promised, I was called within 20mins of arrival, Dean & Ahmed were very polite, friendly & helpful. Dean & Ahmed assembled my couch and changed the layout without hesitation until I was happy with it.

Store LocationMoore Park

Amela M.

Amela M.Sydney, NSW

Great service from sale to delivery

Store LocationSupacentre Moore Park
Elizabeth R.King Living

Carlos - Service Technician.

We had a small problem with our King Cloud 3 reclining sofa mechanism not long after we bought it. We contacted the King Living customer service team and they organized for Carlos to come see us. Carlos identified the difficulty and swapped out the entire base of the sofa. Outstanding attitude, outstanding (on time) service and a big smile to go with it!

Thanks Carlos and the customer service team.

Store LocationChatswood NSW
Elizabeth R.King Living

Carlos did a great job repairing my lounge

Carlos Arrived on time and repaired the lounge now working well did a very good job pleased with the outcome thank you Carlos would recommend Carlos for any repair work in the future thank you king living

Store LocationMoore park

Beate Lasked

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives