King Living NSW

Shikha Sharma

Shikha SharmaSydney, NSW

Sucheta was quite professional, kind & helpful. She suggested good choices & was patient to understand our requirements. She made the process of buying furniture with my family quite smooth & personalise.

Buddy

Buddy

Great customer service!

We were in the market for a new bed frame and visited the Castle Hill Home Hub. We decided to check out King Living and was very happy with Kristine who answered all our questions patiently and so helpful in finding out all the information we needed. We also really appreciate the fabric suggestions she offered. It was almost closing time on a very busy day, but she did not rush us into making any decisions at all. Excellent service and very pleasant to deal, which is so rare these days!!!

Store LocationCastle Hill
Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Found the perfect sofa

After months of searching I found the perfect sofa! Love the quality, design and flexible engineering of the Plaza. Our customer service rep Melania was patient on the day and quick and efficient with her feedback and emails as we negotiated finding exactly the right size, colour and design.
Thanks so much Melania - I can't wait till it arrives.

Sophie29Sydney

Really disappointed with lounge and service post purchase

This was our third purchase from King Living Chatswood and will be our last. We purchased the Zaza in leather, and the back cushions constantly slide down the lounge. It’s really uncomfortable, we are devastated to have spent thousands on a lounge and have this problem. We have also had two leather lounges prior to this and never had this issue.
Have spoken to King Chatswood multiple times, they say they will get back to me and haven’t, basically they don’t want to know us. Really disappointed that once they have the sale they don’t care.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Hi Sophie
We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. We would like to look into this further, could you please leave your contact details in a private message, or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Sophie29

I’ve been in touch with both customer service and king Chatswood about this. They are yet to get back to me so I have low expectations anyone will
My number is +61435007415

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you Sophie, we are following up with the Manager now.

Kristina was fabulous!

This was our 2nd purchase from King Living at Chatswood. Kristina and Amanda were amazing - great product knowledge, friendly, patient, and attentive without being intrusive. Kristina helped us navigate all the product and fabric choices and we were delighted with our final selection!

Ray and Fran

Ray and FranSydney, NSW

Great furniture even better service

Store LocationMoore Park
Craig  Davis

Craig DavisSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

This was my 4th purchase from King Living in Chatswood. Jason provided excellent service once again.
He used his expert knowledge to advise me on size and colour

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Pree Hiss - a superstar.

I walked in not expecting to buy anything and i walked out with a couch and side table. Pree was great she helped and guided me through the purchase and gave me some great advice. I felt very comfortable in signing on the dotted line. I would recommend if you visit the Chatswood story to ask for Pree. Good luck - M

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Denise

DeniseSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased a couple of leather Bongo Ottomans from King about 15 years ago. They are still in excellent condition by the way. I now wanted to purchase the tray tops for them. I spoke with Leila who helped me with my purchase and her customer service was prompt, efficient and incredibly friendly and accommodating. It was a pleasure to deal with her and a company that clearly values their customer's experience.

Excellent service

This store offered such a great service. Leila from Castle Hill showroom was so patient and spent a great deal of time with us listening to what we wanted and used computer software with our house plans to show us how the pieces were going to sit in our place. We are very grateful to Leila for assisting us and extremely happy with our purchase.

Store Locationcastle hill
Rick

RickSydney, NSW

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Sucheta was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. She was friendly and patient with the selection process. I would definitely come back to King for this level of service.

Store LocationNORTHMEAD
Valentina

ValentinaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

I would personally like to thank Leila Ghaziakar for her amazing customer service. Two time I came into the store changing my mind over the colour of our sofa and both times she was so understanding and sat with us and went through every possible colour and texture until we were satisfied. My husband and I are not the easiest of customers and the way this young lady presented herself and the care she gave us was very much appreciated. Thank you so much and we will definitely be back in the future.

Rosie

RosieSydney, NSW

My husband spent 2 hours purchasing our new Jasper lounge. Kristina was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. Her ideas for styling in our new home were invaluable.

Store LocationChatswood NSW
Elizabeth R.King Living

Great service and knowledge of range

The consultant was extremely helpful with her time and offered advice on choice of fabrics. Highly recommended. She also suggested products that would suit the design of the apartment.

Stella D.

Stella D.Sydney, NSW

Smart sofa system and great customer service

We purchased the ZAZA sofa, but needed to change it to 2*2 seater instead of the 3 seaters with chase. Pree was great help, as we were thinking of repurchase and sell the current one, she advised we can actually turn the current one into the style we wanted simply by adding more pieces!

Dave

Dave

Leila Fadae

Our Sales Consultant, Leila Fadae was very helpful & offered excellent advice for us. We are extremely excited to receive our new furniture .
The products look great and our cushions are amazing

Store LocationCastle hill

Hi Dave,
We are so pleased you are happy with your new King Living products. Thank you for letting us know and for the positive mention of your consultant Leila who was able to help advise you on your purchase.

sinemsahara

sinemsaharaSydney, NSW

Thank you to Sharon Kwan at the Northmead store. She was very lovely , thorough and helpful with my purchase choices . Third time purchasing through them and I Would highly recommended the store and Sharon .

Hi Sinemsahara,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the great service you received from Sharon in the showroom. We are grateful of the recommendation and pleased you were happy with Sharon's thorough and helpful assistance.

A challenge during this COVID period

My order has been delayed due the the global effects of COVID-19. The communication if that message was initially handled poorly by King Living but subsequently handled very well after due consideration by management. I’m hopeful of a hassle free relationship from here on in, up until delivery ASAP

Store LocationMoore Park
King L.King Living

Excellent customer service, Sucheta!

We were served by Sucheta. She was very professional and friendly and provided excellent customer service and experience. She also helped us with recommendations, which we appreciated. Looking forward to the same service with the delivery and installation and the quality of the products.

Hi Ngo,
Thanks for letting us know about Sucheta's excellent service. It's great to see the consistently positive comments about her friendly professionalism. We are glad you appreciated her recommendations and are looking forward to your order!

Bindu

BinduSydney, NSW

Very helpful. Sacheta helped us to make right choices by patiently answering all our queries.

1. Has all the information required for us to make the right choice.
2. Patiently explained the whole process, with all the payment options available.
3. Gave us the sample fabric which makes us to choose the right colour for our home

Hi Bindu,
We are so pleased that you found the service provided by Sacheta so helpful. It is great to hear you were given swatches to bring home and make sure you selected the right colour for your home. Thank you for passing on this feedback!

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives

King Living NSW, Castle Hill

King Living NSW, Castle Hill

King Living NSW, Chatswood

King Living NSW, Chatswood

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 20 King Living