Brought back from the brink

Was just perusing through the feedback to see if anyone had similar issues to me with my sofa when it arrived when I saw a review for Tallis.

I have to say that the only reason I am a happy customer after all of this is due to Tallis and the work he put in to correct others mistakes. I am so glad that he picked up the phone because he reassured me and delivered. He was open, honest and instilled trust again.

Without him, I may not have kept my purchase. A true asset and ambassador for King.

Store LocationAnnandale

Ana S

Ana SSydney, NSW

Great products, service and delivery

Thank you for another piece to my King Furniture collection. Again great product (recliner), service and delivery by Sam & Antonio. Highly recommend for high quality furniture, worth the wait for customised options.

Store LocationCastle Hill
Karan L

Karan L

Perfect service

In a few words..i have never had better service than that given by Carlos!A true professional & a pleasure to deal with!An asset to King furniture! Many thanks to Carlos for perfect job!!

Store LocationAnnandale

Ask for Sam & Antonio for your delivery!

Love the furniture delivered today. HUGE shout out for Sam & Antonio! They were the delivery guys, my apartment not easy to get into (lift & stairs). They persevered, with assembly they were here for 2 hours!! They are the best!!

Store LocationMoore Park

rdelli

rdelliHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

Carlos is a friendly and courteous Service Technician. Very knowledgeable, knows his job extremely well. I have all the confidence in his workmanship. Carlos is an asset to King Living.

Store LocationMoore park

Moo

MooSydney, NSW

New lounge, great service

I've just ordered my new sofa - took 3 visits to the store for me to make up my mind, Suzanne was incredibly knowledgeable, patient and had excellent advice. Strongly recommend. Now just the 2 month wait for arrival ... and fingers crossed for a win in the November promo too!

Store LocationChatswood

Rocia Barba

Rocia BarbaSydney, NSW

Exceptional service. Quality products.

Exceptional service by Sharon Kwan. Very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. King living furniture is quality at its best! Highly recommend the king living products if you want peace of mind.

Tonya

TonyaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Came in a few weeks ago and want to complement a young lady maria whom was very helpful and pleasant, a great addition to your company. She went out of her way to explain the product

Store LocationANNANDALE

MelissaSydney, NSW

Ordered

I have just ordered my new lounge which was quite a complicated affair due to strange shape room. Chelsea was amazing helping me to find the perfect arrangement. Now the excited wait for delivery

Store LocationChatswood nsw
Melissa

Amazing, professional and super friendly!!!

I had Carlos and Joe pop out today to have a look at my King Cloud as the headrest is sitting slightly on an angle. They were both so persistent in making sure they fixed the issue. Carlos and Joe were also here to reupholster my Jasper lounge and they have done an amazing job! They are both super friendly and even offered me advice on cleaning, aftercare and maintenance. I would love to see both Carlos and Joe again for my next King Living service. I wish everyone had the service, care and dedication as Carlos and Joe. Thank you!

Store LocationCastle hill

Jenny G.

Jenny G.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful & Genuine Store Manager

Store LocationAnnadale

Emma Lloyd

Emma LloydSydney, NSW

Perfect service and exceptional product quality

So happy with my purchases from King Living Castle Hill. Leila was exceptional! She had so much patience with me as I took my time to make the right choices for me. She also has a true talent for interior decorating. Troy was awesome too, both of them really helped me with style in my home. Thanks so much.

Erin Dawson

Erin DawsonSydney, NSW

Amazing, genuine attention to customer service

When we were purchasing our lounge there were a lot of decisions to be made - fabric, leather, feather, memory foam, extras etc. Jizette helped us throughout the process with a lot of patience, advice and no pressure.

Store LocationMoore Park, NSW

Jen

Jen

Thanks for your time Carlos! Thank you for repairing my lounge. You are an asset to the company. A prompt text notification came and it was all done swiftly. Thank you again!

Store LocationMoore park
Steve002

Steve002Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great showroom. Fantastic Service.

This was our first time at the Northmead showroom but won't be the last. Parking is free and easy with ample spots. The showroom is comprehensively stocked with the quality products King is renowned for. Our King Assistant Sharon, was a no pressure , honest and open ambassador of the company. Well worth the visit to this showroom for the purchase of your next King furnishing.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Professional service, customer oriented

Sam and Antonio were punctual, courteous and professional in the delivery and installation of our furniture today. They assembled and tested the furniture efficiently without any difficulty and without any disruption. Good team work, well led by Sam. I commend and recommend Sam and Antonio for future delivery and installation work.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Sam & Antonion were great!

The delivery was exactly on time.
Sam & Antonion were fantastic assembling the lounge. Great attention to detail.
The product is also excellent. Great quality and extremely comfortable.
We made one mistake with the order though, but probably our fault!

Brian

BrianIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

Purchased our new outdoor setting at your Northmead store from Sucheta, she was excellent in every respect, extremely friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, we would highly recommend her to friends, if they were planning to purchase from King furniture

Nhung

Nhung

Worst customer experience and support received

Poorest customer experience ever received.
4 people were in store and no one approached us activitly to provide support and options on outdoor furniture. After calling on product availibility they confirmed per phone that the product was in stock. However, when we walked in the store, they then couldn't find the product. Falsely claimed they had product in stock while that was not the case, we transferred deposit and required input.

Store LocationBondi

Delivery + Overall Experience

King just went up a new level.... We had great store service Chatswood choosing our item with expert knowledge of products. Clear & precise communication of when delivery would occur... then delivery team of Sam & Antonio were nothing short of excellent. Overall a great experience King / Chatswood !

Store LocationChatswood

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives

King Living NSW, Moore Park

King Living NSW, Moore Park

King Living NSW, Northmead

King Living NSW, Northmead

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all King Living