1,169 reviews

Elke

ElkeSydney, NSW

Fantastic service, great consultation.

I ordered my sofa in Chatswood and the lovely sales consultant Kristina was so professional and helpful. She was helping me to find my perfect sofa and I can’t wait to receive it.

Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

AMAZING customer service with Sharon @ Northmead

My partner and I are very happy with customer service we received from Sharon at Northmead. I would highly recommend for anyone who is planning to visit King Living to see her as she also has interior designing experience. Sharon was helpful and was there to guide us and provide suggestions on what would look great in our living room.

Customer service

Easy to navigate however my husband missed a step when looking at Delta III plus range and tumbled over. Customer service with Sharon was good and she very patient and helpful. However free gift for completing would also be great incentive as we spent nearly 9,000 on lounge today. Josephine and Bernard

Store LocationNorth mead

Karen P.

Karen P.Sydney, NSW

Couldn’t be happier. Such a great experience.

We are very happy customers. Exceptional service from both Katy and Jacqui - in the show room and over the phone. We are extremely happy with our rug and couches, they look amazing and met more than our expectations. The delivery and installation service was also a great experience. We couldn’t be happier with the product and it’s quality, so happy that I phoned today to order more furniture and was delighted to be greater by Katy who again provided exceptional service. The Zaza couch and Apollo rug come highly recommended.

Store LocationChatswood

Excellent Across the board!

Craig  Davis

Craig DavisSydney, NSW

Jason made the process very easy. He produced multiple floor plans so I could see the various options and provided me with very good advice on the positioning and colour of the armchair

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Outstanding customer service.

Gulistan was extremely patient, helpful and followed up on my requests as promised. The whole process was a bliss. I’d definitely recommend king living to anyone looking for good quality furniture and to book an appointment with gulistan. Her customer service skills and product knowledge are exceptional.

Store LocationNorth mead
polo

polosydney

Great customer service by Sucheta

Sucheta was really helpful, friendly and attentive to our needs and provided great advice regarding product selection for our space. She also continued to assist after purchase responding to our calls and emails to review different aspects of our order. It was a pleasure having Sucheta help us with our purchase.

Sally

SallySydney, NSW

Great Experience

King Living , Castle Hill has a great range to choose from and the store is well laid out.
Leila Fadaei, our sales consultant was most helpful, knowlegable and extremely patient. I went to the store 3 times before making my final decision. Leila showed me how the lounge would fit into our apartment space which was great.
Highly recommend.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Jean L.

Jean L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

We received excellent service from Maryanne from the Moore Park store. She assisted us in such warm and helpful manner, not to mention her knowledge on the products. We were also assisted by two other stuff in the store and they were just as pleasant. The quality of the product speaks for itself and Maryanne helped us to decide the best configuration that we will be happy with for a long time to come.

Store LocationMoore Park NSW
Lyndal

LyndalSydney, NSW

Excellent service!

My husband and I recently had the pleasure of meeting Kristina in the Chatswood store. Kristina was very helpful and not pushy at all and helped us to find a brand new sofa rather than re upholstering our older King Living sofa which ended up to our delight being a cheaper option. If Kristina hadn't told us about this amazing offer we would've completely missed out. We are so grateful to Kristina and are looking forward to getting our brand new sofa.

Nick

NickIllawarra, NSW

Great Service; Great products!

We recently decided to upgrade and refurnish our home with King's fine furniture. After numerous hours spent in store and on the phone with Maryanne Potonides, we can honestly say the experience was warm, friendly and truly first class. Making so many individual furniture decisions wasn't easy, but Maryanne showed us so much respect and patience - Thanks Maryanne! Can't wait for the furniture to arrive.

Store LocationMoore Park

Second to none customer service and care

From the first moment I met Rina I felt so at ease about making informed decisions about how to furnish our house. She was a delight to deal with, frank with her recommendations and her design expertise meant I was able to really make our living and dining areas shine.

I would absolutely recommend King Living Chatswood to anyone who will listen, and will point them in Rina's direction for perfect customer service.

Diane B.

Diane B.

Perfection personified

It was very easy to navigate the store and I immediately found what I wanted.
My sales consultant, Leila Fadaei was polite, friendly and knowledgeable and her manner was very professional.

Store LocationCastle Hill NSW
Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

Rina Tauriello was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.

The online photos were good indication but I changed my mind when I arrived at the Chatswood store as actual size and dimension are quite different in real sizes. I wanted to buy Delta but decided on Jasper instead. Everything is easily found in the show room.

Store LocationChatswood NSW

Stephen

StephenSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service at northmead

Gullistan guided us around the Northmead store. Rather than hover over us she gave us our space to understand the products we liked, but was always available to assist us when needed. She was also a great help when we finally decided the one we wanted, to help us visualise how it would appear in the space with the given constraints. Also objectively pointed out the benefits of the fabrics without being pushy, but giving us all the information for making the decision. It also helped that she was candid about her opinions as well as her experiences which definitely allowed us to trust her more.
All in all the in-store experience was pretty good !!!

Store LocationNorthmead, NSW

Sharon Kwan at king store Northmead fantastic

We walked around the store and were greeted by
Sharon Kwan. Her passion and exceptional guidance in assisting was outstanding. Sharon guided us through the store. Sharon was so wonderful in detailing through the options, textures, colours, materials. It was a pleasure to be with her in making decisions. Her service is a credit to your organisation. So pleased and delighted by her design knowledge, experience and lovely attentiveness. This was the difference
And gladly went ahead and put an order in for my
Lounge room. Thank you very much.
Anthony

Store LocationNorthmead NSW

Fantastic service

The Castle Hill store is great, I received fantastic service by Shannon and Troy each time I went in. Great advice and attention when picking out my new lounge. Troy made the experience so fun and I’m so excited for delivery.

Store LocationCastle Hill
Warren

WarrenSydney, NSW

Very enjoyable experience - thanks Amanda !

Sean

SeanSydney, NSW

Great Service to be choice good lounge!! Appreciate Jackie

We had a many consider points like fabric or leather / which colour and design etc. I came in several times to couple of Kingliving stores. When I visited at Chatswood store, Jackie had kindly helpful and appeared to have good knowledge of the the product range.
Finally we choose right lounge for us and waiting to delivery.
Appreciate Jackie to your great customer experience Efficient, Friendly, Reliable, and Professional.

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

King Living
Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives