King Living NSW

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Beautiful Sofas

We purchased the Plaza suite with ottoman in a lovely fabric called Bronte. We waited 4 months but they told us that at the time and it arrived exactly on time. I was contacted by phone to arrange delivery day a week or so before. The delivery guys were most friendly and helpful and changed the config for me when i got it the wrong way around :) The lounges are very comfy and we are really pleased with their quality. I am hoping they will last a long time and maintain their great look. I have no experience with the after sales service people as we have had no issues but the sales person on the day of purchase was extremely helpful. I also used the chat option online to discuss rugs and the lady was also very helpful

Christine D

Christine DHunter Region, NSW

Fabulous customer service from start to finish!

Love our purchases in King Living

We love the design and quality in King Living. And Leila is very professional and friendly, we're 100% satisfied with her excellent service, thank you Leila!

Sage Mike

Sage MikeSydney Surrounds, NSW

A truly integrated selection of living room furniture - outstanding service

King Living Castle Hill Manager Troy Wedesweiler took our new furniture requirements for our living room to a whole new level. Troy has an exceptional eye for interior design and excellent communication skills.
After observing us as we considered various armchair, sofa and side table options, Troy helped us to understand how to put together our various requirements into a truly cohesive and integrated package in a way. Where King Living could not supply the 'right' item, Troy put in touch with a couple of other trusted specialist suppliers who where able to complement our King Living selection.
We highly recommend meeting with Troy when you are next choosing furniture.

Carolyn

CarolynSydney, NSW

Best customer service experience in years!

Wonderful experience at Moore Park. Store is stunningly presented and the staff are patient and knowledgeable. I took my time and did not feel pressured at all. The pricing was great in the sale and the quality is second-to-none. Very happy thanks!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Cheryl Kealy

Cheryl KealySydney, NSW

Great in store customer service !!

Sales service with Bianca at the the Castle Hill showroom was excellent in fact all staff were very helpful to us & very patient. We took some time to decide on exactly what we wanted but nothing was a trouble on reworking out quotes for us. Can't wait now to see our beautiful lounge in our home. Thanks again for all your time.

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Purchase experience

We came into the showroom with an idea of what we wanted, and Sharon made that process so much smoother and simpler than what we thought it would be. She gave us all our options, demonstrated the deeper backrest, and how to rearrange the couch. We're very happy with her service, it was transparent, friendly and efficient. Thankyou Sharon!

Thank you Jessica!

Mariam

Mariam

Sharon Kwan - Most supportive sales consultant

Thank you Mariam!

Excellent customer service

The store was beautifully set out and staff were informative and helpful with no feeling of time pressure with our decision making. All options for the lounge set out were provided, as well as comparisons of fabrics and wood finish color options.

Thank you Rosemary!

Customer service

Maria at King Living Annandale was extremely helpful when we were choosing our storage bed and mattress. All product details and warranty were explained to us and we are looking forward to receiving our new bed!

Faya

FayaSydney, NSW

Excellent service!

I consulted Leila for advice for setting up our TV room and I must say it was the best experience and decision ever. Leila was there with her great customer service and suggestions. I truly felt that my ideas/budget concerns were heard. She did an amazing job. Highly recommended

Thank you Faya!

Murray

MurraySydney, NSW

A1 Instore Customer Service

We visited Kristina at the Chatswood store who provided practical advice to help us make our purchase. Nothing was too much trouble. Great customer service which seems to be a dying art these days. Highly recommended and keep up the good work!

Thank you Murray!

Martin A.

Martin A.Sydney, NSW

Best couch I have ever owned

Excellent service in store and friendly delivery and installers (Sam & Karl). Pleasant store is accessible for wheelchairs. There are lots of options, styles, fabrics and colours as well as clever design features. Staff are helpful without being pushy. They do not rush you but allow you to get a feel for any products you like.
Ordering and payment easy and simple. And it was on sale, which was a bonus. As our couch was being made to our specifications we had a waiting time which was extended due to COVID holdups.

Service, design and quality. ✅ Pleasant store, helpful staff. ✅ What more can you need from a furniture store?

Fer

FerNsw

Excellent CS

We had a smooth experience in the Castle Hill showroom - Rebecca was very knowledgeable and answered our million questions. Showroom was very clean and presentable and all the staff are friendly. Cannot wait for our order to come.

Sydney CustomerSydney, NSW

Lounge - Bad Design

I do NOT recommend King Boulevard 2 seater in leather. Sofa design means the back cushions do not stay upright. They slide down so there’s a small space to sit on and you have to continually push them back (but they don’t stay back or upright anyway).
The delivery men said it ‘was a design issue’. And I agree.
I have requested a solution to no avail. Now being told by King Living customer care that its not a design issue because leather is “slippery”.
I’m so disappointed. I had looked at other companies leather sofas before going to King Living and NONE of them had the same issue. I wish I had purchased from another company because I would not have spent thousands of dollars on a new sofa that no one likes or wants to sit on.

Store LocationAnnandale NSW
KingKing Living

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your sofa. We have passed on to our Team, at King, we are always looking to improve and provide the best product and customer experience possible.

Sydney Customer

I did post this feedback privately to King Living before posting publicly. I was hoping King Living would have contacted me to resolve. But they didn’t. I’ll post here if I’m contacted and what the outcome is.

KingKing Living

We are sorry to hear this and are looking into this.

Josie and Mike

Josie and MikeSydney, NSW

Pree Hiss excels in her customer service

Today we had a lovely experience buying a new sofa and storage bed and that was entirely because of the care, patience and help provided to us by Sales consultant Pree Hiss in the Chatswood store. It took a long time for us to work out all the options of material, configuration, filling, add-ons etc and with each decision Pree tirelessly helped us with explanations, demonstrations, information and support. She was exceptionally patient with us and we appreciated this and her knowledge and her friendly gentle approach. Really the customer service we received was faultless. Thank you Pree. We wanted to make sure we made the right decisions because we want to live with this sofa for years to come and you really helped us.

Fady M.

Fady M.Sydney, NSW

Late delivery! no updates until i followed up twice! Faulty Product delivered with no updates on a fix!

Great service!

Thank you to Leila who helped me purchase a sofa. She was efficient and provided good suggestions on which sofa to choose.

KingKing Living

Thank you for your excellent five star review!

Guilherme Costa

Guilherme CostaSydney, NSW

Horrible experience

Hi Guilherme
We are sorry to read about the delays and your disappointing experience. We have referred to our Customer Care Manager to look into these issues further. On behalf of King Living, we do sincerely apologise.

Excellent customer service and products

Thank you to Leila at the Castle Hill store who spent several hours over several days working with us to help identify and select the appropriate lounge suite, chairs, coffee tables and fabric to create the decor we were after. Delivery is scheduled for May 2021

KingKing Living

Thank you for your excellent five star review!

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

KingKing Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives

King Living NSW, Castle Hill

King Living NSW, Castle Hill

King Living NSW, Chatswood

King Living NSW, Chatswood

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 21 King Living