Part of King Living 4.6

4.9

Temikha B.
Temikha B.

Fantastic Customer Service and Experience

I can’t recommend KING Living enough! I’ve wanted a Jasper for years, so popped into MoorePark today to consider fabric options. The options were limitless, and I can’t thank Adam and the team enough for their help and professionalism throughout the process. The whole team was so friendly and knowledgeable, not to mention incredibly helpful with my little one wandering around the showroom. Show details ·  1
Elle
Elle9 posts
  Verified NSW, Moore Park
King Living
King Living   DM
Charity Ng
Charity Ng

Amazing services

Super services, David the showroom consultant was one of the most professional, friendly consultants I've been in contact with. Delightful experiences so far!! Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Jennie
JennieSydney, NSW

Fabulous customer service

Great sales experience. Always wanted a king sofa and finally with a new house I went in to choose the perfect couch. The only trouble I had was choosing the fabric, so many to choose from. I went back 3 times to make sure I had picked the right one and all 3 times I had great service. Friendly, knowledgeable and made changes to my order without fuss. Couldn’t rate the service high enough. Show details ·  1
Jacqui
Jacqui

Perfect

I bought the ZaZa in green velvet - arrived yesterday. It’s gorgeous- comfortable and a perfect height making it easy to stand up. The delivery guys were on time and efficient. The salesman at the showroom was David and I highly recommend him. Gave me plenty of time to make up my mind and knew his product. Show reply
Loyce W.
Loyce W.Sydney, NSW

Professional and approachable service

David was extremely helpful with both advice and information about service delivery options Show reply
David
David3 posts

Excellent service from David H at Moore Park King Furniture

I visited the King Furniture Moore Park store on Sunday and was assisted by David H. He was approachable, friendly, knowledgeable and assisted me with all the hard decisions (marrying up fabrics with my flooring and wall paint). I purchased my first King Furniture lounge in 2017 and was extremely happy with the purchase. I am now upgrading to a SMART recliner and looking forward to the delivery. Take the time to visit their website and a store - you wont be disappointed. Show details ·  1
Jen
JenSydney, NSW3 posts

Personalised friendly service

Very helpful staff at Moore Park who think outside the square to personalise the decision-making process. Lovely to find a store with friendly staff and a solution-focused approach! Show details ·  1
Jason
JasonSydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Fantastic experience purchasing my dream sofa

I was in the market for my dream sofa and David was extremely helpful, going through the fabrics and leathers before making the sale. Show details ·  1
Anurux
Anurux
  NSW, Moore Park

Great service and premium product

Our main choice furnitures are from King. Premium design and quality. Great service and friendly staff from David. Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

The service and quality are what got us over the line compared to others. Especially the service of David who continually put up with a long list of questions. He also took the time to draw the layout of the room for us to assist and went through so much detail to assist us in making an informed decision. In an age where everything seems to be online only it was fantastic to have personal customer service and it is not a dying art yet. would highly recommend anyone to visit David for his knowledge and advice. Show details ·  1
Maria B.
Maria B.

King Furniture Purchase

A positive afternoon at King Furniture Moorepark, thank you David for your help with what I chose great service Show reply
Robbie
RobbieSydney, NSW

Great customer service

We had the pleasure of dealing with David from the Moore Park store. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. He answered all our questions and was very patient while we decided what we wanted. We had a very positive experience. Thanks David. Show details ·  1
Nadia
NadiaSydney, NSW3 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Tremendous service and tremendous products!

King Living offers understated luxury (although if ritzy is your style they can do that too!)
Super service in their showrooms and an amazing range. Plus it’s homegrown Australian! Show details ·  1
Jono
Jono
  NSW, Moore Park

Excellent service and great products

Really good experience with King Living at Moore Park. The store has a great range of high quality products and the service we had from David at the store was excellent - very helpful, great knowledge of the products and made it an enjoyable shopping experience. Can’t wait to get the new sofas! Show details ·  1

Beate L · NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

King Living
King Living   DM
Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Compare all King Living listings
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and Sofas
Awards 2020 and 2021202120212020 and 2021