King Living NSW, Moore Park

King Living NSW, Moore Park

MRS TEMPLE

MRS TEMPLESydney, NSW

Superstars Sam & Antonio!!!

I've ordered several items from King Living since moving to Sydney and this morning the first item arrived -Jasper sofa and coffee table/ottoman. I live in the city so building access and delivery is a bit tricky (never mind on a Monday morning) but Sam and Antonio did a fabulous job today getting everything in and set up smoothly and with a smile on their face!!! The sofa itself is divine ... exactly what I wanted and looking amazing in my new apartment ... can't wait for the other items to arrive now and hope it's delivered by Sam & Antonio again.

Store LocationMoore Park

"What beautiful craftsmanship and Customer Service."

I ordered a Cassia Ottoman, to be made to my requirements. The finished product was delivered yesterday & I am thrilled with the result. I will be ordering another in a different fabric. The service from start to finish was exemplary. Kahn my King consultant & Sam & Antonio, the delivery team, were very efficient & polite to deal with. It was a pleasure to deal with this company.
Susan G

Elizabeth R.King Living

Gizelle - thanks for your help in choosing fabrics

Thanks Gizelle from Moore Park in helping us choose fabrics for our new couch and occasional chair. You have a great eye for colour. We look forward to our delivery.

Carlos was perfect

Carlos was very professional and punctual, he called me to let me know he was on his way which was good for me fix the problem quickly and efficient thank you

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Carlos fixed recliner

Carlos came this morning in did a fantastic job fixing my recliner very quickly I was very pleased with his attitude he was so friendly and it was very pleasant to have him here and he did a very good job very fast I'm pleased I was very pleased with the way Carlos contacted me early this morning and was very polite in saying if that is ok for you very pleasant experience thank you

Store LocationMoore park

Service

Great service from Carlos, arrived on time very friendly and knew what to do immediately. Would definitely recommend his service for anyone who needs a job done (furniture repaired) Great help much appreciated.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Elizabeth R.King Living

Great Service from Carlos!!

Quick and easy, very informative and helpful. We had a broken chair that needed fixing and Carlos came not only on time but early! Very friendly and great customer service. Good representative of King Living.

Best service

Customer service from King is wonderful. The service is very best provided by Carlos! He is very nice to repair the tv table, and I feel very grateful for his help.

Richard Tjahjono

Richard TjahjonoSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

I had Sam and Antonio deliver my bed and tv table - they communicated well, timely and were good guys that were very easy to work with in regards to constructing my furniture and moving things around. Would definitely recommend!

Jules

JulesSydney, NSW

Great quality, great delivery

As it always is the case with King Living, rug is of great quality and fair price when you take that into account. Delivery (Sam & Antonio) worked great, heads up 30 minutes out and very attentive.

Store LocationMoore Park, NSW

ROB.J

ROB.JSydney, NSW

DELIVERY and ASSEMBLY - SAM & ANTONIO

Sam and Antonio delivered and assembled two gas lift storage beds for me today, one king and one queen. The delivery arrived on time, the boys were extremely friendly, skilled, clean and efficient. I couldn't be happier with their service and attitude, something that clearly set Sam and Antonio apart from a lot of delivery drivers I have had recently. I would highly recommend Sam and Antonio to anyone ordering from King Living. Rob

Store LocationMOORE PARK

Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Carlos Technican

Excellent professional services by Carlos this afternoon. Carlos is truly knowledgeable and experienced in the understanding and handling of the Electronics / Mechanical technical matters. I am so grateful for his expertise, a real Assets to KingLiving.
Thankyou Carlos.
Elizabeth - Paddington NSW.

Store LocationMoore Park Supra Centre, Sydney

excellent service

very good quality sofa, easy to set up and move. Delivery guys sam and Antonio are really nice and professional :) They helped me move and set up my sofa very quickly, and they took away all packing materials in the end, which help me avoid cleaning by myself. Very good service!

Elizabeth R.King Living

Excellent and professional service from King Living delivery crew Sam and Antonio

The crew who delivered our lounge (Sam & Antonio) were professional, friendly, considerate and their customer service and team work was a pleasure to witness and be apart of. Thank you!

DutchieSydney, NSW

Poor after sales service and uncomfortable Jasper chairs

Frances

FrancesSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I visited the store at Moore Park and was assisted by Giselle. She was extremely helpful in demonstrating the range of ways the furniture could be assembled which I had purchased at King several years ago. I learned a great deal about how adaptable the Delta III is which has given the furniture a new lease of live for me. My friends and I were very impressed by the service we received.

Store LocationMoore Park and previously Annandale

Beautiful products, great delivery

Frances in-store was super helpful getting me the best items for my needs and clearly outlying production times. The store constantly gave me updates on shipping and delivery

Sam & Moe were superstars on delivery day. Incredibly polite and efficient. Set everything up and took away the packaging

Leslie

LeslieSydney, NSW

Great sofa delivered by Sam and Moe

I bought my new Zaza sofa at the King Livng Moore Park. The staff there were very helpful and patient while I perused the fabric choices and took some time to decide. The sofa arrived today and I am very pleased with the final product. My only issue was with the delay in delivery. Although the delivery date was 2 months from the date purchase, it was delayed another 2 times due to issues in the workshop. Very frustrating. Sam & Moe delivered and assembled it today and they couldn't have been a more helpful, friendly and professional team.

Store LocationMorre Park NSW

Jacob

JacobSydney, NSW

This was a amazing experience

Love my king Living furniture and it was a professional experience with Sam and I will be buying more furniture from king Living thanks again Sam and moe for a professional experience

Store LocationMoore park

Vu N

Vu NSydney, NSW

King Living Delivery

Sam and Moe delivered and assembled my Delta 3 sofa. They were friendly, professional, efficient, clean and took the time to show me how to use the sofa. They worked in a very small space and made it work.

Beate Lasked

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives