King Living NSW, Moore Park

King Living NSW, Moore Park

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Jizette our sales consultant was awesome! She was very knowledgeable, helpful, and gave excellent advice when selecting our sofas and fabrics. She clearly loves the products and was able to give insights from her personal experience with the products. She was very patient and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for your amazing customer service.

Store LocationMoore Park, NSW
Alwaysfood

AlwaysfoodSydney, NSW

Excellent and knowledgeable help

High quality products displayed and presented in well thought out arrangements. Gizelle was very knowledgeable and answered all questions patiently. All the staff were friendly, even when discussing over the phone with Jo when I called a week later, and then with Yen yesterday, when Gizelle was away. Information and quotes by emails were prompt and accurate.

Store LocationSupa Centre Moore Park NSW
Hazel

HazelSydney, NSW

Love love love our new furniture

Our experience with King Living Moore Park was exceptional from our very first visit. Giselle, the sales lady was so helpful in assisting us with all our requirements. She went above and beyond in helping us choose our fabric and style of couch which was delivered last week. The delivery team were so helpful, on time and polite

We love our new couch!

Thank you and grateful for your exceptional service

Maya D.

Maya D.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

We had a pleasure of dealing with Maryanne, who was knowledgeable, extremely helpful and fantastic to deal with. Overall, we had a great experience from choosing the products to ordering at Moore Park, King Living. Just wish that delivery date could be sooner!

Zeina Moussa

Zeina MoussaSydney, NSW

Best Sales Consultant

I was served by Gizelle Atie, i went and visited several other furniture shops and walked back out cause i didn't like the service or assistance i was getting.. But as soon as i walked in to King, Gizelle greeting me with a friendly face, extremely helpful and very patient as i was going back and forth with my decision.. i dont normally leave a review as i forget or just get too busy but this time i actually sat down to write about what a fantastic sales consultant she was. I placed and order for my lounges and will be back to place one for my outdoor also once i know my space. Highly recommend King and being served by Gizelle.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and knowledgable advice

I had excellent customer service at the Moore Park, NSW King Living store on three occasions, everyone in the store was very approachable and were attentive to any questions I had. Maryanne helped me out on my second visit with some questions I had on behalf of my client and the service received was A grade. I would recommend going in-store and getting first hand advice from any of the service team at King Living. As a Interior Designer, I valued the knowledge imparted and assistance with getting fabric combinations right - Maryanne and the team know their products and I know my client will be extremely happy with her lounges and other furniture pieces selected. Thank you.

Store LocationMoore Park, Sydney
lesleyjbartlett

lesleyjbartlettSydney, NSW

Helpful Staff

I was unsure which lounge configuration and dining setting would work best in my space. After seeing images of the area Maryanne was very very helpful with her practical advice and made sure the measurements would work. She was able to help with colour options and I now feel confident with my choices.

Store LocationMoore Park Sydney
Discerning consumer

Discerning consumerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service from Daniel at King Living Moore Park

Hisham

HishamSydney, NSW

Excellent service from day one and through the process

The service we've received by Maryanne at Moore Park store was Amazing! She allocated uninterrupted time, answering all questions and lead us through the steps smoothly.. She got the Order from us. Thank you Maryanne.

Michael Doumani

Michael DoumaniSydney, NSW

Very happy with the service and the quality of our King Cloud lounge. Can't wait for our next delivery next month

Thanks Maryanne for looking after us again. We enjoyed the experience. Michael and Lourice. Look forward to the next deliveries next month and October. I would recommend your product . Thanks

Store LocationMoore park
Karine

KarineSydney, NSW

King Cloud 111 is exactly what we were looking for in , style, comfort and colour range

Store was spacious to look around but without the help of Maryanne would have missed the King Cloud 111 display. She helped us team up our 2.5 seater lounge with 2 fabric chairs and made it very easy to decide on the right colour and quality of fabric. We are both very excited to have a new look in our apartment. We already own a king lounge for another room and love the quality, modern yet timeless style of King.

Jean L.

Jean L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

We received excellent service from Maryanne from the Moore Park store. She assisted us in such warm and helpful manner, not to mention her knowledge on the products. We were also assisted by two other stuff in the store and they were just as pleasant. The quality of the product speaks for itself and Maryanne helped us to decide the best configuration that we will be happy with for a long time to come.

Store LocationMoore Park NSW
Nick

NickIllawarra, NSW

Great Service; Great products!

We recently decided to upgrade and refurnish our home with King's fine furniture. After numerous hours spent in store and on the phone with Maryanne Potonides, we can honestly say the experience was warm, friendly and truly first class. Making so many individual furniture decisions wasn't easy, but Maryanne showed us so much respect and patience - Thanks Maryanne! Can't wait for the furniture to arrive.

Claire T

Claire TSydney, NSW

Great service from Gizelle

Gizelle, provided great advice and suggestions on styling in helping me choose my new Delta and Ottamon. Very happy with my with purchases, and made easy with Gizelle’s wonderful service.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Robert L.

Robert L.Sydney, NSW

Great service. Thanks Toni!

Thanks Toni for your excellent advice and endless patience. Twice. First at Bondi Junction when we were dipping our toes in the water and finally at Moore Park when we finally landed on "the look". In fact, we didn't expect to find you at Moore Park Toni. We were just having a final look before going back to Bondi Junction to work with you to find our final look. But there you were. Fate! New house with an entirely new living room. It's gunna be awesome!

Store LocationMoore Park, NSW

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

We visited the Moore Park King Furniture Store last Saturday and we were met by Maryanne Potonides she was outstanding with her help and assistance along with ideas and suggestions on working with us to create the look what we were after. We felt she really understood where we were coming from and she provided design options to meet our needs. We came away feeling extremely confident of our choices, she made our experience visiting a King Store a very successful & positive one. Thank you so much Maryanne. Kim & Tony

A quality sofa with exceptional service Gizelle Atie

We were going to buy a sofa elsewhere, but ducked into King Living at Moore Park, for a comparison. We were impressed by the showroom and the quality of the sofas at King Living. The consultant who helped us was Gizelle Atie and she was very helpful and also very patient when we had trouble picking the fabric for the sofa. It was also sale time at King Living and we felt we got good value. Highly recommended.

Store LocationMoore Park, Sydney
Rachael

RachaelSydney, NSW

You helped us make the right decision......

Thanks Gizelle for your patience and attention to detail. The experience was a very positive one From the start and after leaving the store today we know the lounge choice made, right down to the cushion Colour’s will look fantastic.
Great Service.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Great service and great quality

I love everything about my King Living experience. I had previously purchased a sofa from them and was so impressed, when the time came to buy another sofa, they were my first choice. We went to the Moore Park showroom. Before arriving, we were unsure of what style/colour we wanted. That changed when we met with Interior designer Daniel. He was amazing. He took the time to go through our options, helped us come up with ideas and ultimately settle on a colour scheme. His customer service was exceptional. The quality of the goods is also without question. Needless to say, I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.

Philip Eldridge

Philip EldridgeIllawarra, NSW

In-store assistance

The store was very easy to navigate and we were left to browse without any overt pressure, in favour of the occasional offer to help, from staff.
We were more than satisfied with the range of products available.
We were very satisfied with the quality of the product we purchased and the professional assistance from staff member, Gizelle Atie, in helping us explore option for style. colour, fabrics etc.

Store LocationMoore Park NSW