King Living NSW, Moore Park

King Living NSW, Moore Park

Amazing service! Everyone must see Jizette at Moore park

I have been eyeing out a king couch for our new house for almost 2 years. I went into the Moore park store and I was served by the amazing Jizette.
In store experience was exceptional, but it didnt stop there both Jizette and I were emailing each other for almost 2 weeks to make sure my new couch was suitable for our new space. Jizette was able to come up with a solution to every concern i had.
Jizette is defiantly an asset to your business. Thank you !

Thanks King Living.

We recently took delivery of a serenade storage bed. Our experience from start to finish was a very positive one and the bed is brilliant! I just want to make a special thank you to our delivery guys, Sam and Karl, who despite having to contend with our very awkward and steep site, got the job done with a smile. Thanks everyone at King.

Store LocationKing Living, Moore Park
hamelin

hamelinSydney, NSW

Top delivery by Sam & Antonio

Experienced a friendly and efficient delivery of my sofa by Sam & Antonio. They took away the plastic wrapping (the only furniture delivery this has ever happened) and did a good job all round, thanks guys

Elizabeth R.King Living

Carlos was great and turned up on time

Carlos was great turned up on time did a great job fixed my recliner quickly knew what the problem was and great interaction and customer service thank you Carlos and King living for the service for the service

Toni

ToniSydney, NSW

Exchange of purchased light and table.

We purchased a lounge with 4 power side tables and LED light. Giselle assisted us with this purchase and could not have been more helpful. She went above and beyond. Recently one of the tables and light failed. I contacted Giselle and nothing was too much trouble, the whole issue sorted in 1 week. Outstanding King Furniture, you have a great product and great staff. Thank you again Giselle!

Repaired Kitchen Stool

Carlos let me know he was on his way and arrived promptly with a friendly smile!He was able to repair the stool straight away.Thanks to Carlos and King Living for sorting the issue within a week!!

Biannca

BianncaSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

Maryanne at King Living Moore Park was great for our first sofa buying experience. She was attentive, diligent and observant and we would
Go back to see her every time! She is amazing

Elizabeth R.King Living

Ask for Sam & Antonio for your delivery!

Love the furniture delivered today. HUGE shout out for Sam & Antonio! They were the delivery guys, my apartment not easy to get into (lift & stairs). They persevered, with assembly they were here for 2 hours!! They are the best!!

rdelli

rdelliHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

Carlos is a friendly and courteous Service Technician. Very knowledgeable, knows his job extremely well. I have all the confidence in his workmanship. Carlos is an asset to King Living.

Erin Dawson

Erin DawsonSydney, NSW

Amazing, genuine attention to customer service

When we were purchasing our lounge there were a lot of decisions to be made - fabric, leather, feather, memory foam, extras etc. Jizette helped us throughout the process with a lot of patience, advice and no pressure.

Store LocationMoore Park, NSW

Jen

Jen

Thanks for your time Carlos! Thank you for repairing my lounge. You are an asset to the company. A prompt text notification came and it was all done swiftly. Thank you again!

Great delivery service

Sam and Antonio delivered and set up a new lounge for my son & daughter in law last week and they were excellent. They were polite, well presented and respectful. Great care was taken in carrying items into the house and in positioning furniture. All packaging was removed outside and taken away when they left. Great job guys.

MaddieB

MaddieBSydney, NSW

Amazing service, beautiful showroom, a customer's dream!

Ordered the Delta III Package 10S Deluxe Plus - Ecstatic, what a beautiful, diverse piece of furniture!
Maryanne was an absolute dream to deal with, we will definitely be back.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Incredible customer service!! Kahn ...You are the best!

The quality and excellent craftsmanship of KING products is a primary motivator for my repeat purchases over many years. Recently, I had the pleasure of working through yet another purchase with the very passionate and creative mind of store manager Kahn. Kahns customer service was impeccable. He was knowledgeable about his products, had excellent design initiatives and guided me through the whole process with such professionalism. Thanks Kahn, couldn't have done it without you!

MRS TEMPLE

MRS TEMPLESydney, NSW

Superstars Sam & Antonio!!!

I've ordered several items from King Living since moving to Sydney and this morning the first item arrived -Jasper sofa and coffee table/ottoman. I live in the city so building access and delivery is a bit tricky (never mind on a Monday morning) but Sam and Antonio did a fabulous job today getting everything in and set up smoothly and with a smile on their face!!! The sofa itself is divine ... exactly what I wanted and looking amazing in my new apartment ... can't wait for the other items to arrive now and hope it's delivered by Sam & Antonio again.

Elizabeth R.King Living

"What beautiful craftsmanship and Customer Service."

I ordered a Cassia Ottoman, to be made to my requirements. The finished product was delivered yesterday & I am thrilled with the result. I will be ordering another in a different fabric. The service from start to finish was exemplary. Kahn my King consultant & Sam & Antonio, the delivery team, were very efficient & polite to deal with. It was a pleasure to deal with this company.
Susan G

Elizabeth R.King Living

Gizelle - thanks for your help in choosing fabrics

Thanks Gizelle from Moore Park in helping us choose fabrics for our new couch and occasional chair. You have a great eye for colour. We look forward to our delivery.

Carlos was perfect

Carlos was very professional and punctual, he called me to let me know he was on his way which was good for me fix the problem quickly and efficient thank you

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Carlos fixed recliner

Carlos came this morning in did a fantastic job fixing my recliner very quickly I was very pleased with his attitude he was so friendly and it was very pleasant to have him here and he did a very good job very fast I'm pleased I was very pleased with the way Carlos contacted me early this morning and was very polite in saying if that is ok for you very pleasant experience thank you

Service

Great service from Carlos, arrived on time very friendly and knew what to do immediately. Would definitely recommend his service for anyone who needs a job done (furniture repaired) Great help much appreciated.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Beate Lasked

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives