King Living NSW, Moore Park

Angelica

AngelicaSydney, NSW

Carlos and Mitchell.S

Carlos and Mitchell called ahead of time arrived on time and did a great job fix the problem very happy Kinga very lucky to have a both great work thank you

Suzie

Suzie

Perfect service.

Carlos and Mitchell.S called to check is ok as they were early and arrived on time as advised Fixed our lounge with no problems. Would highly recommend their service and King overall

Carlos Service Technician

Carlos came out to replace my Jasper shelf. Really impressed, he called me prior to arriving and got the shelf assembled and cleaned up the mess in no time! Thx Carlos, awesome service!

Store LocationMoore Park, NSW

Michael Bishop

Michael BishopSydney, NSW

a great example of after sales experience....!

King Living after sales experience has been extremely helpful, proffessional and friendly. Carlos the technician who attended to our request, sshowedhis experience in installing our replaced item and also took the time in answering all our questions regarding the product. Based on our experiemce with Carols ans King Living we would certainly recommend them to anyone...

Carlos service tech

Carlos was very friendly very efficient knew what the problem was fix that straight away with no fuss very professional and great customer service would recommend him for any service in the future

Carlos

Carlos the technician was great. He came to our place and explained us everything, fixed the problem we had with our couch and made us feel at ease. He sent us a message with a real time tracking to let us know he was on the way. We are very please with his job.

Belinda

BelindaCarss Park

Carlos was very friendly and dealt with thr issue straight away.
He gave valuable advice on how to maintain the leather of my lounge for years to come.
I appreciate the friendly customer service and expert advice.

KingKing Living

Joe and carlos are amazing

Carlos and joe arrived early did the job explained everything, couldnt fault them. Their customer service was the best, they gave advice on how to care for my furniture thankyou

Efficient and helpful staff

Great and helpful staff who helped us choose the right sofa for our family and gave great advice on design and configuration. The team were lovely and helped entertain our three rowdy kids.

VMC67Sydney, NSW

Great sales and service, but the recliner itself does not go back to original position

Sales and service are great, but I think either the original installation which was not done properly or it is the product itself. We received the recliners on Thursday and had to book service due to not working the next day. The lounge would not go back to its original position. They came promptly, but as soon as the technician left on Monday, it stopped working. Came back Tuesday... the same: it stopped working again, so this is his third visit. First he said it was the sensor, then one of the buttons lose on the side inside was not clicked in. So far I have lost 1.5 days from work because of the new lounge... Quite disappointing and frustrating! The product itself its truly beautiful and so very comfortable, but not worth the hassle!

Repaired Kitchen Stool

Carlos let me know he was on his way and arrived promptly with a friendly smile!He was able to repair the stool straight away.Thanks to Carlos and King Living for sorting the issue within a week!!

rdelli

rdelliHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

Carlos is a friendly and courteous Service Technician. Very knowledgeable, knows his job extremely well. I have all the confidence in his workmanship. Carlos is an asset to King Living.

Jen

Jen

Thanks for your time Carlos! Thank you for repairing my lounge. You are an asset to the company. A prompt text notification came and it was all done swiftly. Thank you again!

Carlos was perfect

Carlos was very professional and punctual, he called me to let me know he was on his way which was good for me fix the problem quickly and efficient thank you

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Carlos fixed recliner

Carlos came this morning in did a fantastic job fixing my recliner very quickly I was very pleased with his attitude he was so friendly and it was very pleasant to have him here and he did a very good job very fast I'm pleased I was very pleased with the way Carlos contacted me early this morning and was very polite in saying if that is ok for you very pleasant experience thank you

Find out how King Living NSW, Moore Park compares to other Furniture Shops

Great Service from Carlos!!

Quick and easy, very informative and helpful. We had a broken chair that needed fixing and Carlos came not only on time but early! Very friendly and great customer service. Good representative of King Living.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Carlos Technican

Excellent professional services by Carlos this afternoon. Carlos is truly knowledgeable and experienced in the understanding and handling of the Electronics / Mechanical technical matters. I am so grateful for his expertise, a real Assets to KingLiving.
Thankyou Carlos.
Elizabeth - Paddington NSW.

Store LocationMoore Park Supra Centre, Sydney
Douglas Wilson

Douglas WilsonSydney, NSW

The worst retail customer experience I've ever had!

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

KingKing Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives