King Living NSW, Moore Park

4.2

Carlos Service Technician

Carlos came out to replace my Jasper shelf. Really impressed, he called me prior to arriving and got the shelf assembled and cleaned up the mess in no time! Thx Carlos, awesome service!

Store LocationMoore Park, NSW
Michael Bishop

Michael BishopSydney, NSW

a great example of after sales experience....!

King Living after sales experience has been extremely helpful, proffessional and friendly. Carlos the technician who attended to our request, sshowedhis experience in installing our replaced item and also took the time in answering all our questions regarding the product. Based on our experiemce with Carols ans King Living we would certainly recommend them to anyone...

Efficient and helpful staff

Great and helpful staff who helped us choose the right sofa for our family and gave great advice on design and configuration. The team were lovely and helped entertain our three rowdy kids.

Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living NSW, Moore Park compares to other Furniture Shops

Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Carlos Technican

Excellent professional services by Carlos this afternoon. Carlos is truly knowledgeable and experienced in the understanding and handling of the Electronics / Mechanical technical matters. I am so grateful for his expertise, a real Assets to KingLiving.
Thankyou Carlos.
Elizabeth - Paddington NSW.

Store LocationMoore Park Supra Centre, Sydney
Douglas Wilson

Douglas WilsonSydney, NSW

The worst retail customer experience I've ever had!

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

KingKing Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives