King Living NSW, Moore Park

King Living NSW, Moore Park (page 2 of 5)

4.9

Karen T

Karen TSydney, NSW

Thank you to Mitch for excellent service,

Great advice and a positive attitude - very lovely and polite. I love our King Living lounge and would highly recommend the product backed with an excellent technician and service should you have any small issues.
Thanks Karen

Michael Bishop

Michael BishopSydney, NSW

a great example of after sales experience....!

King Living after sales experience has been extremely helpful, proffessional and friendly. Carlos the technician who attended to our request, sshowedhis experience in installing our replaced item and also took the time in answering all our questions regarding the product. Based on our experiemce with Carols ans King Living we would certainly recommend them to anyone...

Warranty Claim MadeYes
John N.

John N.Sydney, NSW

Great furniture

We got a jasper 2 sofa and aspen coffee table. Excellent quality and design. The delivery gents, Sam and Karl were very helpful with setting up the furniture too.

The triple layered sofa is thick enough to withstand scratches from our pets and easy to clean. I like how it’s modular so we can shift things around to turn it into a day bed when guests arrive. The coffee table is solid and heavy goes well with the timber shelves on the sofa. All in all we are very happy with the purchase

Great products and service

My review covers my initial face-to-face shopping experience and also follow up action with Nicole at Customer Service via email and phone. The store experience was great. Great products and knowledgeable and helpful service. Nicole was also very helpful in managing the changes that needed to be made to my cushions as the original order was not filled correctly. I am very pleased with the final product.

Teru

Teru

Excellent Service

Everything from the help by Mary Ann during purchase and the great care during the final delivery and assembly by Sam and Karl was top notch.

Mary Ann was very kind and patient which made the decision to buy so much easier. She genuinely helped us get the right furniture for us.

Sam and Karl were awesome. They carefully maneuvered the house to make sure they didn't cause any damage during delivery. They did an equally excellent job at assembly.

Great experience all round.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Excellent Felix Studio Bed Quality

The bed just arrived and may I say I love the quality of it. It was put together by Sam & Karl. They were so polite and professional and obviously know King’s product very well that they breezed in and out of my place without any fuss. Well done boys!

Store LocationSupacenta Moore Park
Mark J.

Mark J.Sydney, NSW

Excellent delivery service.

Sam and Karl the delivery guys worked hard in 40 plus degree heat and carrying everything up through a tight staircase and doorways in an old inner city terrace, assembled everything perfectly. Excellent service from these guys.

Store LocationMoore Park/ Alexandria
Jaydee

JaydeeSydney, NSW

Delivery

I have purchased the Jasper Couch, the sales person was extremely helpful and patient in helping me decide. Delivery was on time as promised, I was called within 20mins of arrival, Dean & Ahmed were very polite, friendly & helpful. Dean & Ahmed assembled my couch and changed the layout without hesitation until I was happy with it.

Amela M.

Amela M.Sydney, NSW

Great service from sale to delivery

Store LocationSupacentre Moore Park

Michael of Mascot

Michael of MascotSydney, NSW

Excellent service and good value

I browsed the store looking for the right sofa and was assisted by Maryanne (Sales Consultant) who was extremely knowledgable and courteous. She offered lots of advice and was not pushy in any way and let me look at all options. There is such a wide range, but I chose the Delta III as it is easily configurable (like Lego). The quality is excellent and the promised delivery and assembly is another plus. Thank you Maryanne.

Store LocationMoore Park Sup Centre

Efficient and helpful staff

Great and helpful staff who helped us choose the right sofa for our family and gave great advice on design and configuration. The team were lovely and helped entertain our three rowdy kids.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Raphael

RaphaelSydney, NSW

Exceptional quality & service!

Thank you Maryanne Sev. - v. impressive service! So helpful, polite, knowledgeable and friendly. I found the perfect sofa - premium quality. Extensive range designs, materials & colours. Highly recommend them to anyone!!

Store LocationMoore Park Supacentre
Cxdiamond

CxdiamondSydney, NSW

Gizelle was amazing!.

Gizelle was knowledgeable and patient, she very quickly identified my style and worked this perfectly into the pieces we chose. We have the ability to furnish our brand new house and choosing beautiful furniture with the help of an informed sales person made me feel very supported
Having an informed representative by our side made making decision decisions for our whole house a little less daunting.
Products are of a very high quality and the ability to customise gives you a very personal outcome.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

AMAZING SERVICE

A big thank you to Maryanne Potonides at Moore Park. Her professionalism, advice , guidance and efficiency were incredible and it was an absolute pleasure dealing with such a competent staff member.Would highly recommend her services.

Brett

BrettSydney, NSW

Great work King Living!

Had a great experience all the way from the show room to delivery and installation. Sam and the guys were top notch, on time and did a great job with the delivery making sure to clean everything up after them.

Highly recommended and great job Sam!

Store LocationKing Living Moore Park

Chrang

ChrangNew South Wales

Fantastic service

Mila

MilaSydney, NSW

Bought Oscar sofa bed. Great quality, happy with the service

Their sofa beds are very good quality, especially mattress. I looked at other stores trying to find the best quality mattress and easy assembling. So far King Furniture offered the best price-quality product. The bed itself very easy to use. Delivery was prompt, communication great. I'm, happy with my purchase

Amazing service! Everyone must see Jizette at Moore park

I have been eyeing out a king couch for our new house for almost 2 years. I went into the Moore park store and I was served by the amazing Jizette.
In store experience was exceptional, but it didnt stop there both Jizette and I were emailing each other for almost 2 weeks to make sure my new couch was suitable for our new space. Jizette was able to come up with a solution to every concern i had.
Jizette is defiantly an asset to your business. Thank you !

Thanks King Living.

We recently took delivery of a serenade storage bed. Our experience from start to finish was a very positive one and the bed is brilliant! I just want to make a special thank you to our delivery guys, Sam and Karl, who despite having to contend with our very awkward and steep site, got the job done with a smile. Thanks everyone at King.

Store LocationKing Living, Moore Park
Toni

ToniSydney, NSW

Exchange of purchased light and table.

We purchased a lounge with 4 power side tables and LED light. Giselle assisted us with this purchase and could not have been more helpful. She went above and beyond. Recently one of the tables and light failed. I contacted Giselle and nothing was too much trouble, the whole issue sorted in 1 week. Outstanding King Furniture, you have a great product and great staff. Thank you again Giselle!