King Living NSW, Moore Park

King Living NSW, Moore Park (page 3 of 5)

4.9

Biannca

BianncaSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

Maryanne at King Living Moore Park was great for our first sofa buying experience. She was attentive, diligent and observant and we would
Go back to see her every time! She is amazing

Erin Dawson

Erin DawsonSydney, NSW

Amazing, genuine attention to customer service

When we were purchasing our lounge there were a lot of decisions to be made - fabric, leather, feather, memory foam, extras etc. Jizette helped us throughout the process with a lot of patience, advice and no pressure.

Great delivery service

Sam and Antonio delivered and set up a new lounge for my son & daughter in law last week and they were excellent. They were polite, well presented and respectful. Great care was taken in carrying items into the house and in positioning furniture. All packaging was removed outside and taken away when they left. Great job guys.

MaddieB

MaddieBSydney, NSW

Amazing service, beautiful showroom, a customer's dream!

Ordered the Delta III Package 10S Deluxe Plus - Ecstatic, what a beautiful, diverse piece of furniture!
Maryanne was an absolute dream to deal with, we will definitely be back.

MRS TEMPLE

MRS TEMPLESydney, NSW

Superstars Sam & Antonio!!!

I've ordered several items from King Living since moving to Sydney and this morning the first item arrived -Jasper sofa and coffee table/ottoman. I live in the city so building access and delivery is a bit tricky (never mind on a Monday morning) but Sam and Antonio did a fabulous job today getting everything in and set up smoothly and with a smile on their face!!! The sofa itself is divine ... exactly what I wanted and looking amazing in my new apartment ... can't wait for the other items to arrive now and hope it's delivered by Sam & Antonio again.

KingKing Living

"What beautiful craftsmanship and Customer Service."

I ordered a Cassia Ottoman, to be made to my requirements. The finished product was delivered yesterday & I am thrilled with the result. I will be ordering another in a different fabric. The service from start to finish was exemplary. Kahn my King consultant & Sam & Antonio, the delivery team, were very efficient & polite to deal with. It was a pleasure to deal with this company.
Susan G

Richard Tjahjono

Richard TjahjonoSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

I had Sam and Antonio deliver my bed and tv table - they communicated well, timely and were good guys that were very easy to work with in regards to constructing my furniture and moving things around. Would definitely recommend!

Jules

JulesSydney, NSW

Great quality, great delivery

As it always is the case with King Living, rug is of great quality and fair price when you take that into account. Delivery (Sam & Antonio) worked great, heads up 30 minutes out and very attentive.

ROB.J

ROB.JSydney, NSW

DELIVERY and ASSEMBLY - SAM & ANTONIO

Sam and Antonio delivered and assembled two gas lift storage beds for me today, one king and one queen. The delivery arrived on time, the boys were extremely friendly, skilled, clean and efficient. I couldn't be happier with their service and attitude, something that clearly set Sam and Antonio apart from a lot of delivery drivers I have had recently. I would highly recommend Sam and Antonio to anyone ordering from King Living. Rob

Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Carlos Technican

Excellent professional services by Carlos this afternoon. Carlos is truly knowledgeable and experienced in the understanding and handling of the Electronics / Mechanical technical matters. I am so grateful for his expertise, a real Assets to KingLiving.
Thankyou Carlos.
Elizabeth - Paddington NSW.

KingKing Living

Excellent and professional service from King Living delivery crew Sam and Antonio

The crew who delivered our lounge (Sam & Antonio) were professional, friendly, considerate and their customer service and team work was a pleasure to witness and be apart of. Thank you!

Beautiful products, great delivery

Frances in-store was super helpful getting me the best items for my needs and clearly outlying production times. The store constantly gave me updates on shipping and delivery

Sam & Moe were superstars on delivery day. Incredibly polite and efficient. Set everything up and took away the packaging

Leslie

LeslieSydney, NSW

Great sofa delivered by Sam and Moe

I bought my new Zaza sofa at the King Livng Moore Park. The staff there were very helpful and patient while I perused the fabric choices and took some time to decide. The sofa arrived today and I am very pleased with the final product. My only issue was with the delay in delivery. Although the delivery date was 2 months from the date purchase, it was delayed another 2 times due to issues in the workshop. Very frustrating. Sam & Moe delivered and assembled it today and they couldn't have been a more helpful, friendly and professional team.

Jacob

JacobSydney, NSW

This was a amazing experience

Love my king Living furniture and it was a professional experience with Sam and I will be buying more furniture from king Living thanks again Sam and moe for a professional experience

Vu N

Vu NSydney, NSW

King Living Delivery

Sam and Moe delivered and assembled my Delta 3 sofa. They were friendly, professional, efficient, clean and took the time to show me how to use the sofa. They worked in a very small space and made it work.

Robyn

RobynIllawarra, NSW

Looking forward to the arrival of our ooutdoor furniture

Thankyou Kahn for all your help in purchasing our outdoor furniture. You were able to show us different ideas and answer our questions and even keep your cool when I changed my mind on colours LOL Your assistance was what we needed in such a large financial purchase.

This is customer service

Recently purchased a new lounge package from King Living Moore Park. When the delivery day arrived, was excited to get the phone call from Sam to say they were on the way. Sam and Moe were careful in unpacking and putting together the lounge. They took the time to explain how it could be adjusted and suggested some different configurations for the space. When they left, they took everything with them and left my place looking like they were never there - apart from the lounge. The highest degree of professionalism and so courteous. What a fantastic way to leave a customer to enjoy their new lounge. Thanks guys!

KingKing Living

Very good service, quick and smooth delivery

Very helpful in the shop and helped us getting the couch earlier than originally planned. The delivery by Sam and Moe was very smooth, well planned and very neatly done!

Vincent

VincentSydney, NSW

Great Product, Great Service

Sam & Moe delivered our new lounge. Despite the difficulties of finding us due to road closures they were friendly and professional. I was very satisfied with the product and service.

Also frustrated

Also frustratedSydney, NSW

Well worth the investment

Got lounge on sale, staff extremely helpful n knowledgeable. Wouldn't buy the scotchgard protection next time, though. Do it yourself for far cheaper. Very happy with look, comfort n performance.

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

KingKing Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives