King Living NSW, Moore Park

King Living NSW, Moore Park (page 4 of 5)

4.9

best customer service from the showroom to the delivery

ordered several items from king, Kahn from Moore Park was excellent, very attentive and was a pleasure to deal with. Dean and Bill the delivery men, were amazing, very professional and provided excellent customer service. was a very seamless transaction.

Sandra B

Sandra BSydney, NSW

Fantastic service from store to delivery !

The experience of our first purchase from King Living has been fantastic.
From the very attentive and thorough explanation of products provided by staff at the Moore Park store, to the friendly and very efficient delivery team. Culminating in the current enjoyment of the workmanship of the Jasper lounge at home. Wish all furniture purchases were as easy.

Jo and David

Jo and DavidSydney, NSW

Second King Sofa Purchase - Happy King Campers!

Bill and Dean have just delivered and installed our new sofa. It looks fab' and the boys were great. Very happy!
Efficient, on time and exactly as ordered - thanks King Living!

Lucas M.

Lucas M.Sydney, NSW

Gizelle @ Moore Park: legend

Gizelle could not have been more helpful, honest and knowledgeable. She knows her product and has a great mind for interior design. Surrounded by a great team and a well presented showroom. We’ll be back!

SHBSydney, NSW

Excellent service

We had a King bed delivered this morning.
Dean & Bill were exceptional, they installed the bed and cleaned up after installation.
Very professional & clearly take pride in their work.
It is refreshing to have such dedicated people.
Their customer service was faultless.

Douglas Wilson

Douglas WilsonSydney, NSW

The worst retail customer experience I've ever had!

Clint

ClintSydney, NSW

Great service until you order

Great stylish stores with a nice contemporary range of lounge, sofas, dining tables, chairs and bedroom furniture. The staff are attentive and knowledgeable service is great until after you make payment. After this the customer service goes down hill. Meaning there is none. #retailbullying

KingKing Living

Hi Clint, thank you for sharing your experience and also your valuable feedback regarding after sales service. We are sorry to hear about this, and would like to rectify, are you able to please email your details to customercare@kingliving.com.au.

Meg

MegSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

My entire experience with King Living was fantastic. This is my second King sofa and my last experience the team are fabulous. A very big thank you to George and Lyall who delivered my sofa. I have a small lift and they got my sofa up to the 4th floor with a smile on their faces. And to top it off I love my new sofa more than I thought I would.

Rhonda

RhondaSydney, NSW

Exemplary Service at Moore Park store from Kahn

Thank you Kahn for not only your exemplary service to us but your customer service and patience shown to customers and staff who were constantly asking you questions and you had time for everyone and dealt with each situation .
Excellent keep it up well done

Paul H.

Paul H.Sydney, NSW

Lounge Delivery

Sam & Moe came to deliver my new lounge and it was to say the least a BIG job. A large lounge into a smaller apartment with very little room for error and the guys did a fantastic job.

Professional service and job well done, highly recommend these guys!

Harry G

Harry GSydney, NSW

Coffee table

Choosing something stylish and comfortable that suits your home. King Furniture did just that, very happy with my purchases Jasper lounge stylish coffee table and bedding.
Big thx to stuff..

Hi Harry,
Thanks so much for sharing your review, we're so pleased to hear that you're so happy with your new furniture including your Jasper II sofa! We're sure you will enjoy relaxing on this for many years, and thank you for choosing King Living.

Fabulous Delivery by Sam and Moe

Friendly and professional delivery performed by Sam and Moe was the icing on the cake for the whole experience of buying new furniture with King Living and the extra effort they put in by taking away the packaging is just great!

compellor

compellorSydney, NSW

Perfect Service from Sam and Moe

The customer experience we have had here at King Living was great, in particular Sam and Moe, your delivery staff. Great attitude, in and out within 15 minutes of arrival.

Chidgey

ChidgeySydney, NSW

We recently purchased all King Living pieces for our new home. We were so thrilled with the consultant
Nicole Shalala, she was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble, Nicole went the "extra mile" with any query. We couldn't have had a better experience. The furniture looks amazing and we are pleased with our purchases.

steph

stephSydney, NSW

Thanks Maryanne Pontonides and Gizelle :)

Maryanne P was lovely, very knowledgable about the fabrics and helpful with her suggestions.
Gizelle was very friendly and patient with me on the phone, and went above and beyond to ensure my sofa would be delivered successfully.

Cindy

CindySydney, NSW

Customer Service at its BEST

Po Chippendale

Po ChippendaleSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service. Thank to Maryanne Potonides who helped us choose the pieces with variety of fabric and colour. The process was well explained and no hidden information. Yen Lin also helped with phone order. It was easy and pleasure to deal with.

RETURN VISIT

Fabulous service once again by Adam. He was very helpful in selection of fabrics that would suit our family and way of life. Adam pointed out the fabrics that would not suit our dog & may pill. Adam had previously sold us our sofa 8 years ago.

Nic D

Nic DSydney, NSW

Great service!

We had one of the best experiences today buying our sofa from King Living at Moore Park. Yen Lin who served us was extremely patient, gave us all the information needed, was very helpful at all times and at no time made us feel pressured. We were comfortable to make the right decision for us. Yen spent enough time with us but also left us alone to discuss the details which we really appreciated. Thank you Yen, I'm sure we will love our new sofa!!

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney, NSW

Great service, friendly staff member that served us

All our questions were answered. We love the product and quality. We are told once deliver they assemble and get rid of the rubbish, great service. Would recommend Maryanne at Moore Park!

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

KingKing Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives