King Living NSW, Moore Park

King Living NSW, Moore Park (page 5 of 5)

4.9

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

A great help!

Informative, professional and provided a great service. A fantastic range of products and range of fabrics. Gave us a detailed and full breakdown of the costings and our after care options

Fantastic

Excellent explanation and service. Great help with colours and choice and we felt we were in the hands of an expert. Jizette was fantastic, well informed, confident and explained the products expertly.

Claire

ClaireSydney, NSW

Love the service

I went to both the showrooms at Annandale and Moore park but the service at Moore park is so much better. They are attentive and make excellent recommendations. Look for Yen and Khan. They are really friendly.

Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living NSW, Moore Park compares to other Furniture Shops

Johnson

JohnsonSydney, NSW

Great Service from Maryanne - She is very friendly and helpful

In the past years, I've purchased a King Furniture Sofa before. And it was still in good condition.

Met the Sales Rep - Maryanne on last Satuarday at Moore Park Supa Centa King Living Store.
She was welcoming us and very helpful in showing us the ranges of sofas that might be suitable for our new apartment. In the end, we bought a sofa and a Storage bed frame for our kid. Very happy with the experience and thankful for Maryanne great service and knowledge for the products. If only we could get the furniture sooner.

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Great service from Yen

Very easy service with a smile and very helpful as well, nothing was too hard and I am happy with final product selection. Was accommodating to my request .
Your the best sales person ever .

Janet

JanetSydney, NSW

Love the service and help

the service and knowledge from Jizette and Gizelle is amazing. Thank you for your patienceand help with choosing the right lounge, matching colours, textures and material of our lounge, ottoman and cushions! It’s so nice to be offered a bottle of water and cookies, small things but greatly appreciated from a pregnant woman!

King furniture is king

The store is very inviting & easy to navigate. The furniture appears easy to assemble which is one of the reasons I chose king. Would highly recommend king products for durability & value for money.

KingKing Living

Hi Justine, thank you for your glowing review of our Moore Park Showroom. We are delighted to hear that you appreciate the superior quality, flexibility and value our designs and products offer. Thank you also so much for recommending King Living.

Jeanine

JeanineSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I would like to thank Maryanne P, Glenn, the delivery men and Matt for their excellent customer service. We had a problem when our new outdoor lounge was delivered and from the outset, the problem was address and escalated to the respective area. One call to Maryanne at Moore Park and the problem was handled. Matt from Customer Service contact me the same day to arrange for an inspection of the lounge. Glenn arrived saw the problem immediately and in no time at all the problem was resolved. I cannot thank the team at KING Living enough for their prompt response and great customer service. I would especially like to thank Maryanne who from the outset gave us exceptional customer service.

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

KingKing Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives