Part of King Living 4.6

95% · 30012 · 4%

Alwaysfood
AlwaysfoodSydney, NSW4 posts

Excellent and knowledgeable help

High quality products displayed and presented in well thought out arrangements. Gizelle was very knowledgeable and answered all questions patiently. All the staff were friendly, even when discussing over the phone with Jo when I called a week later, and then with Yen yesterday, when Gizelle was away. Information and quotes by emails were prompt and accurate. Show details ·  1
Hazel
HazelSydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Love love love our new furniture

Our experience with King Living Moore Park was exceptional from our very first visit. Giselle, the sales lady was so helpful in assisting us with all our requirements. She went above and beyond in helping us choose our fabric and style of couch which was delivered last week. The delivery team were so helpful, on time and polite

We love our new couch!

Thank you and grateful for your exceptional service Show details ·  1

Maya D.
Maya D.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

We had a pleasure of dealing with Maryanne, who was knowledgeable, extremely helpful and fantastic to deal with. Overall, we had a great experience from choosing the products to ordering at Moore Park, King Living. Just wish that delivery date could be sooner! Show reply
Zeina Moussa
Zeina MoussaSydney, NSW2 posts

Best Sales Consultant

I was served by Gizelle Atie, i went and visited several other furniture shops and walked back out cause i didn't like the service or assistance i was getting.. But as soon as i walked in to King, Gizelle greeting me with a friendly face, extremely helpful and very patient as i was going back and forth with my decision.. i dont normally leave a review as i forget or just get too busy but this time i actually sat down to write about what a fantastic sales consultant she was. I placed and order for my lounges and will be back to place one for my outdoor also once i know my space. Highly recommend King and being served by Gizelle. Show details ·  1
Mel
MelSydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Excellent customer service and knowledgable advice

I had excellent customer service at the Moore Park, NSW King Living store on three occasions, everyone in the store was very approachable and were attentive to any questions I had. Maryanne helped me out on my second visit with some questions I had on behalf of my client and the service received was A grade. I would recommend going in-store and getting first hand advice from any of the service team at King Living. As a Interior Designer, I valued the knowledge imparted and assistance with getting fabric combinations right - Maryanne and the team know their products and I know my client will be extremely happy with her lounges and other furniture pieces selected. Thank you. Show details ·  1
lesleyjbartlett
lesleyjbartlettSydney, NSW4 posts

Helpful Staff

I was unsure which lounge configuration and dining setting would work best in my space. After seeing images of the area Maryanne was very very helpful with her practical advice and made sure the measurements would work. She was able to help with colour options and I now feel confident with my choices. Show details ·  1
Discerning consumer
Discerning consumerSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
Hisham
HishamSydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Excellent service from day one and through the process

The service we've received by Maryanne at Moore Park store was Amazing! She allocated uninterrupted time, answering all questions and lead us through the steps smoothly.. She got the Order from us. Thank you Maryanne. Show details ·  1
Michael Doumani
Michael DoumaniSydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Very happy with the service and the quality of our King Cloud lounge. Can't wait for our next delivery next month

Thanks Maryanne for looking after us again. We enjoyed the experience. Michael and Lourice. Look forward to the next deliveries next month and October. I would recommend your product . Thanks Show details ·  1
Karine
KarineSydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

King Cloud 111 is exactly what we were looking for in , style, comfort and colour range

Store was spacious to look around but without the help of Maryanne would have missed the King Cloud 111 display. She helped us team up our 2.5 seater lounge with 2 fabric chairs and made it very easy to decide on the right colour and quality of fabric. We are both very excited to have a new look in our apartment. We already own a king lounge for another room and love the quality, modern yet timeless style of King. Show details ·  1
Jean L.
Jean L.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Excellent Customer Service

We received excellent service from Maryanne from the Moore Park store. She assisted us in such warm and helpful manner, not to mention her knowledge on the products. We were also assisted by two other stuff in the store and they were just as pleasant. The quality of the product speaks for itself and Maryanne helped us to decide the best configuration that we will be happy with for a long time to come.

The story gets better, upon delivery we discovered one of the tables had a slight chip and contacted customer service. Sarah swiftly organised for another one to be delivered and we received the table within a couple of days! The entire experience with King has just gone well and above my expectation.
 Show details ·  3

Nick
NickIllawarra, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Great Service; Great products!

We recently decided to upgrade and refurnish our home with King's fine furniture. After numerous hours spent in store and on the phone with Maryanne Potonides, we can honestly say the experience was warm, friendly and truly first class. Making so many individual furniture decisions wasn't easy, but Maryanne showed us so much respect and patience - Thanks Maryanne! Can't wait for the furniture to arrive. Show details ·  1
Claire T
Claire TSydney, NSW

Great service from Gizelle

Gizelle, provided great advice and suggestions on styling in helping me choose my new Delta and Ottamon. Very happy with my with purchases, and made easy with Gizelle’s wonderful service. Show details
Robert L.
Robert L.Sydney, NSW
  Verified NSW, Moore Park

Great service. Thanks Toni!

Thanks Toni for your excellent advice and endless patience. Twice. First at Bondi Junction when we were dipping our toes in the water and finally at Moore Park when we finally landed on "the look". In fact, we didn't expect to find you at Moore Park Toni. We were just having a final look before going back to Bondi Junction to work with you to find our final look. But there you were. Fate! New house with an entirely new living room. It's gunna be awesome! Show details
Kim
KimSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

We visited the Moore Park King Furniture Store last Saturday and we were met by Maryanne Potonides she was outstanding with her help and assistance along with ideas and suggestions on working with us to create the look what we were after. We felt she really understood where we were coming from and she provided design options to meet our needs. We came away feeling extremely confident of our choices, she made our experience visiting a King Store a very successful & positive one. Thank you so much Maryanne. Kim & Tony Show details
Robin Stuart-Harris
Robin Stuart-HarrisSydney, NSW

A quality sofa with exceptional service Gizelle Atie

We were going to buy a sofa elsewhere, but ducked into King Living at Moore Park, for a comparison. We were impressed by the showroom and the quality of the sofas at King Living. The consultant who helped us was Gizelle Atie and she was very helpful and also very patient when we had trouble picking the fabric for the sofa. It was also sale time at King Living and we felt we got good value. Highly recommended. Show details

Rachael
RachaelSydney, NSW3 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

You helped us make the right decision

Thanks Gizelle for your patience and attention to detail. The experience was a very positive one From the start and after leaving the store today we know the lounge choice made, right down to the cushion Colour’s will look fantastic.
Great Service. Show details
Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Great service and great quality

I love everything about my King Living experience. I had previously purchased a sofa from them and was so impressed, when the time came to buy another sofa, they were my first choice. We went to the Moore Park showroom. Before arriving, we were unsure of what style/colour we wanted. That changed when we met with Interior designer Daniel. He was amazing. He took the time to go through our options, helped us come up with ideas and ultimately settle on a colour scheme. His customer service was exceptional. The quality of the goods is also without question. Needless to say, I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Show details
Philip Eldridge
Philip EldridgeIllawarra, NSW

In-store assistance

The store was very easy to navigate and we were left to browse without any overt pressure, in favour of the occasional offer to help, from staff.
We were more than satisfied with the range of products available.
We were very satisfied with the quality of the product we purchased and the professional assistance from staff member, Gizelle Atie, in helping us explore option for style. colour, fabrics etc. Show details
Rachel Reid
Rachel ReidSydney, NSW
Donna Lloyd
Donna LloydHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Wonderful service

Great service helping us to get our bed set up and follow up call to ensure we were happy. Love our new bed it is beautiful Thank you we will be back to purchase again soon Show details
Sah
Sah3 posts
  Verified NSW, Moore Park

Perfect lounge for our family

We were helped by a very patient staff member, Yen Lin, and came away so impressed with King Living Furniture. Had bought a dining table from the company years before so we were in anticipation. Yen showed us all our options and now that the lounge and chair are delivered and constructed our expectations were confirmed. King has given our family the perfect lounge room. Show details
Janette
Janette

Carlos great job

Carlos rang me the day beforeTo organise the appointment with the time which was great he then rang me the morning of the appointment to let me know he was on his way which was fantastic he arrived on time he was very professional and courteous and very helpful And great service with a smile and also showed us how to use the new lounge if anything else goes wrong will only want Carlos to come out and service our lounge thank you Show reply
jwl5061
jwl5061Sydney5 posts

Carlos and Matt great job

Very happy, finally solved the problem after many visits from other technicians. Punctual and called when he was on the way, professional service and experienced. Well done boys, keep it up Show reply
NOLA McMullan
NOLA McMullan

Carlos and Mitchell.S great job

Prompt. Very helpful , obliging and cheerful.
Very happy with service.Called to let me know the reason why which was fantastic as I have appointments to get to they were professional and great to deal with it Show reply
Angelica
AngelicaSydney, NSW

Carlos and Mitchell.S

Carlos and Mitchell called ahead of time arrived on time and did a great job fix the problem very happy Kinga very lucky to have a both great work thank you Show details ·  1

Suzie
Suzie2 posts

Perfect service

Carlos and Mitchell.S called to check is ok as they were early and arrived on time as advised Fixed our lounge with no problems. Would highly recommend their service and King overall Show details ·  1
Zoe T
Zoe T

Ask for Jizette

We have just purchased a Zaza sofa and were fortunate enough to be looked after by Jizette. I can be indecisive at the best of times but Jizette gave me nothing but confidence in our decisions. She knew the products back to front, she was clear with suggestions on what would look good as well as being practical with small kids. Her assistance was detailed, she was warm and she was not afraid to let us know if she thought certain configurations and materials wouldn't be a good choice for us. We would come back because of Jizettes customer service.
We're looking forward to receiving our Zaza : ) Show details ·  1
stevei
steveiSydney, NSW23 posts
  Verified NSW, Moore Park

Fantastic experience from beginning to delivery

Daniel and Leanne looked after my purchase from King Living Moore Park. I couldn't have been happier. Professional advice, they knew their products, fantastic help with choosing fabrics to match my pieces. Great "sale" prices and the delivery guys were on time and did everything to set it all up just the way I wanted it. The furniture is great quality and looks stunning! 10/10. Show details ·  1
Goold Solicitors
Goold SolicitorsSydney, NSW3 posts

Great Delivery Guys

Lounge is Great took a bit of time to get re backorder.

But I must comment on Sam and Karl - Delivery Impeccable - Fast - Professional - Fantastic - Delivery - Impressed - Polite - Clean and Tiday Show details ·  1

Jo - Sydney
Jo - Sydney2 posts

Carlos Service Technician

Carlos came out to replace my Jasper shelf. Really impressed, he called me prior to arriving and got the shelf assembled and cleaned up the mess in no time! Thx Carlos, awesome service! Show details ·  1
Karen T
Karen TSydney, NSW3 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Thank you to Mitch for excellent service,

Great advice and a positive attitude - very lovely and polite. I love our King Living lounge and would highly recommend the product backed with an excellent technician and service should you have any small issues.
Thanks Karen Show details ·  1
Michael Bishop
Michael BishopSydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

a great example of after sales experience....!

King Living after sales experience has been extremely helpful, proffessional and friendly. Carlos the technician who attended to our request, sshowedhis experience in installing our replaced item and also took the time in answering all our questions regarding the product. Based on our experiemce with Carols ans King Living we would certainly recommend them to anyone... Show details ·  1
Ahmed
Ahmed3 posts

Sam and Karl

Sam and Karl both sorted wrong items and instantly emailed and called customer service to resolve the issue. They are extremely Friendly and helpful. Excellent service. Highly recommended future delivery. Show reply
Simone G.
Simone G.Sydney, NSW

In love with our lounge

We recently moved house and decided to purchase a new lounge.
After a long research we bought A Zaza, Crescent ottoman and side tables.
We are the most grateful to Kahn for helping with the furniture and fabric choice.
Kahn has been very helpful during the selection process, sale and after delivery. Show details ·  1
Stewart
Stewart2 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Love the lounge, great after sales service

Lounge arrived on time, as booked. Delivery guys had great communication and arrived on time. We’ve had our eyes on this lounge for the past 3 years, it took us that long to save up to purchase it. Unfortunately one of the buttons fell off and there were several indentations in the foam and one of the head rests is covered in creases in the leather from the packaging. Delivery guys booked a repair for the button and it took around a week for the Technican to come out. Carlos was fantastic, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He is an asset to your team. The button was replaced. We were advised to use the lounge to give it time to settle and help remove the creases. Other than that we love it. Show details ·  1

John N.
John N.Sydney, NSW

Great furniture

We got a jasper 2 sofa and aspen coffee table. Excellent quality and design. The delivery gents, Sam and Karl were very helpful with setting up the furniture too.

The triple layered sofa is thick enough to withstand scratches from our pets and easy to clean. I like how it’s modular so we can shift things around to turn it into a day bed when guests arrive. The coffee table is solid and heavy goes well with the timber shelves on the sofa. All in all we are very happy with the purchase Show details ·  1

鑫 薛.
鑫 薛.Sydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Good design and good quality of furniture, as well as professional delivery service

Since we have moved to a new house, King Living is one of best choices to purchase of funiture due to good design and good quality of furniture. Today Mr Sam and Mr. Karc provided us a very professional delivery service to installate our new bed. Thanks Show reply
Shopper
Shopper

Great products and service

My review covers my initial face-to-face shopping experience and also follow up action with Nicole at Customer Service via email and phone. The store experience was great. Great products and knowledgeable and helpful service. Nicole was also very helpful in managing the changes that needed to be made to my cushions as the original order was not filled correctly. I am very pleased with the final product. Show details ·  1
None
None4 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Perfect colour advice for your decor

Gizelle went far beyond a normal sales person. I really was not sure of colour shapes and scatter cushions. She acknowledged my style reassured me with samples and, viola, perfection! Very thankful Diana Show details ·  1