King Living NSW, Moore Park

King Living NSW, Moore Park (page 3 of 15)

Carlos Service Technician

Carlos came out to replace my Jasper shelf. Really impressed, he called me prior to arriving and got the shelf assembled and cleaned up the mess in no time! Thx Carlos, awesome service!

Karen T

Karen TSydney, NSW

Thank you to Mitch for excellent service,

Great advice and a positive attitude - very lovely and polite. I love our King Living lounge and would highly recommend the product backed with an excellent technician and service should you have any small issues.
Thanks Karen

Michael Bishop

Michael BishopSydney, NSW

a great example of after sales experience....!

King Living after sales experience has been extremely helpful, proffessional and friendly. Carlos the technician who attended to our request, sshowedhis experience in installing our replaced item and also took the time in answering all our questions regarding the product. Based on our experiemce with Carols ans King Living we would certainly recommend them to anyone...

Ahmed

Ahmed

Sam and Karl

Sam and Karl both sorted wrong items and instantly emailed and called customer service to resolve the issue. They are extremely Friendly and helpful. Excellent service. Highly recommended future delivery.

Simone G.

Simone G.Sydney, NSW

In love with our lounge

We recently moved house and decided to purchase a new lounge.
After a long research we bought A Zaza, Crescent ottoman and side tables.
We are the most grateful to Kahn for helping with the furniture and fabric choice.
Kahn has been very helpful during the selection process, sale and after delivery.

KingKing Living

Love the lounge, great after sales service

Lounge arrived on time, as booked. Delivery guys had great communication and arrived on time. We’ve had our eyes on this lounge for the past 3 years, it took us that long to save up to purchase it. Unfortunately one of the buttons fell off and there were several indentations in the foam and one of the head rests is covered in creases in the leather from the packaging. Delivery guys booked a repair for the button and it took around a week for the Technican to come out. Carlos was fantastic, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He is an asset to your team. The button was replaced. We were advised to use the lounge to give it time to settle and help remove the creases. Other than that we love it.

John N.

John N.Sydney, NSW

Great furniture

We got a jasper 2 sofa and aspen coffee table. Excellent quality and design. The delivery gents, Sam and Karl were very helpful with setting up the furniture too.

The triple layered sofa is thick enough to withstand scratches from our pets and easy to clean. I like how it’s modular so we can shift things around to turn it into a day bed when guests arrive. The coffee table is solid and heavy goes well with the timber shelves on the sofa. All in all we are very happy with the purchase

鑫 薛.

鑫 薛.Sydney, NSW

Good design and good quality of furniture, as well as professional delivery service

Since we have moved to a new house, King Living is one of best choices to purchase of funiture due to good design and good quality of furniture. Today Mr Sam and Mr. Karc provided us a very professional delivery service to installate our new bed. Thanks

Great products and service

My review covers my initial face-to-face shopping experience and also follow up action with Nicole at Customer Service via email and phone. The store experience was great. Great products and knowledgeable and helpful service. Nicole was also very helpful in managing the changes that needed to be made to my cushions as the original order was not filled correctly. I am very pleased with the final product.

None

None

Perfect colour advice for your decor

Gizelle went far beyond a normal sales person. I really was not sure of colour shapes and scatter cushions. She acknowledged my style reassured me with samples and, viola, perfection! Very thankful Diana

Teru

Teru

Excellent Service

Everything from the help by Mary Ann during purchase and the great care during the final delivery and assembly by Sam and Karl was top notch.

Mary Ann was very kind and patient which made the decision to buy so much easier. She genuinely helped us get the right furniture for us.

Sam and Karl were awesome. They carefully maneuvered the house to make sure they didn't cause any damage during delivery. They did an equally excellent job at assembly.

Great experience all round.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Excellent Felix Studio Bed Quality

The bed just arrived and may I say I love the quality of it. It was put together by Sam & Karl. They were so polite and professional and obviously know King’s product very well that they breezed in and out of my place without any fuss. Well done boys!

Joe and Carlos

Both Joe and Carlos came to reupholster my furniture. They are very efficient, friendly and took alot of care doing the job. They vaccumed after to ensure no dust / dirt was left behind. Made this reupholstering process a very pleasant one. Highly recommend them - excellent service.

Ally Kalis

Ally KalisSydney, NSW

Great product. Outstanding service!

Delivery

I had my sofa delivered by Sam & Karl the other week and would like to say they were extremely helpful & efficient. They assembled the sofa & moved it around until i was happy with the final set up. Thank you for being such kind gentlemen & lovely to deal with.

Latife & Ibrahim Ozturk

Mark J.

Mark J.Sydney, NSW

Excellent delivery service.

Sam and Karl the delivery guys worked hard in 40 plus degree heat and carrying everything up through a tight staircase and doorways in an old inner city terrace, assembled everything perfectly. Excellent service from these guys.

Delivery Sam and Carl

Thanks to Sam and Carl with my delivery today. Very helpful and extremely courteous gentlemen. Sam knew exactly how to assemble my lounge in very short space of time. They even took their shoes off when they entered my home. Would highly recommend Sam.

Jaydee

JaydeeSydney, NSW

Delivery

I have purchased the Jasper Couch, the sales person was extremely helpful and patient in helping me decide. Delivery was on time as promised, I was called within 20mins of arrival, Dean & Ahmed were very polite, friendly & helpful. Dean & Ahmed assembled my couch and changed the layout without hesitation until I was happy with it.

Amela M.

Amela M.Sydney, NSW

Great service from sale to delivery

KingKing Living

Carlos did a great job repairing my lounge

Carlos Arrived on time and repaired the lounge now working well did a very good job pleased with the outcome thank you Carlos would recommend Carlos for any repair work in the future thank you king living

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

KingKing Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives