King Living NSW, Moore Park

King Living NSW, Moore Park (page 3 of 8)

4.9

None

None

Perfect colour advice for your decor

Gizelle went far beyond a normal sales person. I really was not sure of colour shapes and scatter cushions. She acknowledged my style reassured me with samples and, viola, perfection! Very thankful Diana

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Excellent Felix Studio Bed Quality

The bed just arrived and may I say I love the quality of it. It was put together by Sam & Karl. They were so polite and professional and obviously know King’s product very well that they breezed in and out of my place without any fuss. Well done boys!

Joe and Carlos

Both Joe and Carlos came to reupholster my furniture. They are very efficient, friendly and took alot of care doing the job. They vaccumed after to ensure no dust / dirt was left behind. Made this reupholstering process a very pleasant one. Highly recommend them - excellent service.

Ally Kalis

Ally KalisSydney, NSW

Great product. Outstanding service!

Delivery

I had my sofa delivered by Sam & Karl the other week and would like to say they were extremely helpful & efficient. They assembled the sofa & moved it around until i was happy with the final set up. Thank you for being such kind gentlemen & lovely to deal with.

Latife & Ibrahim Ozturk

Mark J.

Mark J.Sydney, NSW

Excellent delivery service.

Sam and Karl the delivery guys worked hard in 40 plus degree heat and carrying everything up through a tight staircase and doorways in an old inner city terrace, assembled everything perfectly. Excellent service from these guys.

Jaydee

JaydeeSydney, NSW

Delivery

I have purchased the Jasper Couch, the sales person was extremely helpful and patient in helping me decide. Delivery was on time as promised, I was called within 20mins of arrival, Dean & Ahmed were very polite, friendly & helpful. Dean & Ahmed assembled my couch and changed the layout without hesitation until I was happy with it.

Amela M.

Amela M.Sydney, NSW

Great service from sale to delivery

KingKing Living

Carlos did a great job repairing my lounge

Carlos Arrived on time and repaired the lounge now working well did a very good job pleased with the outcome thank you Carlos would recommend Carlos for any repair work in the future thank you king living

Carlos service tech

Carlos was very friendly very efficient knew what the problem was fix that straight away with no fuss very professional and great customer service would recommend him for any service in the future

Teresa Simeone

Teresa SimeoneBronte

Carlos and joe tech

Carlos and joe came to my house to repair my to see the lounge with no fuss they got straight into it very professional very friendly and knew exactly what the problem was and gaming great advice on my lounge thank you king for the after sales

Carlos

Carlos the technician was great. He came to our place and explained us everything, fixed the problem we had with our couch and made us feel at ease. He sent us a message with a real time tracking to let us know he was on the way. We are very please with his job.

KingKing Living

In store was very good Delivery was very good

Store staff were very professional, friendly and helpful.
Delivery guys Sam and Karl were brilliant
The small coffee table was not complete when delivered and has to be delivered latter, which is unfortunate
Overall we are very happy with all the services

Michael of Mascot

Michael of MascotSydney, NSW

Excellent service and good value

I browsed the store looking for the right sofa and was assisted by Maryanne (Sales Consultant) who was extremely knowledgable and courteous. She offered lots of advice and was not pushy in any way and let me look at all options. There is such a wide range, but I chose the Delta III as it is easily configurable (like Lego). The quality is excellent and the promised delivery and assembly is another plus. Thank you Maryanne.

Carlos and Joe

Carlos and Joe did a great job installing the new covers but also providing great advice on how to maintain the lounge. Its great to get so much information during after sales service.

Belinda

BelindaCarss Park

Carlos was very friendly and dealt with thr issue straight away.
He gave valuable advice on how to maintain the leather of my lounge for years to come.
I appreciate the friendly customer service and expert advice.

KingKing Living

Joe and carlos are amazing

Carlos and joe arrived early did the job explained everything, couldnt fault them. Their customer service was the best, they gave advice on how to care for my furniture thankyou

Raphael

RaphaelSydney, NSW

Exceptional quality & service!

Thank you Maryanne Sev. - v. impressive service! So helpful, polite, knowledgeable and friendly. I found the perfect sofa - premium quality. Extensive range designs, materials & colours. Highly recommend them to anyone!!

Cxdiamond

CxdiamondSydney, NSW

Gizelle was amazing!.

Gizelle was knowledgeable and patient, she very quickly identified my style and worked this perfectly into the pieces we chose. We have the ability to furnish our brand new house and choosing beautiful furniture with the help of an informed sales person made me feel very supported
Having an informed representative by our side made making decision decisions for our whole house a little less daunting.
Products are of a very high quality and the ability to customise gives you a very personal outcome.

Julie and Andrew

Julie and AndrewSydney, NSW

Perfect for the house we are moving to.

Daniel .W was very attentive from the start Daniel showed us animal friendly fabrics , different designs and uniquely designed our space when we gave him our room measurements . The quality of our purchase and service today was 100% . Brilliant to have knowledgeable staff , many thanks from Julie/Andrew ...

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

KingKing Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives