King Living NSW, Moore Park

King Living NSW, Moore Park (page 4 of 15)

Teresa Simeone

Teresa SimeoneBronte

Carlos and joe tech

Carlos and joe came to my house to repair my to see the lounge with no fuss they got straight into it very professional very friendly and knew exactly what the problem was and gaming great advice on my lounge thank you king for the after sales

Carlos

Carlos the technician was great. He came to our place and explained us everything, fixed the problem we had with our couch and made us feel at ease. He sent us a message with a real time tracking to let us know he was on the way. We are very please with his job.

KingKing Living

In store was very good Delivery was very good

Store staff were very professional, friendly and helpful.
Delivery guys Sam and Karl were brilliant
The small coffee table was not complete when delivered and has to be delivered latter, which is unfortunate
Overall we are very happy with all the services

Michael of Mascot

Michael of MascotSydney, NSW

Excellent service and good value

I browsed the store looking for the right sofa and was assisted by Maryanne (Sales Consultant) who was extremely knowledgable and courteous. She offered lots of advice and was not pushy in any way and let me look at all options. There is such a wide range, but I chose the Delta III as it is easily configurable (like Lego). The quality is excellent and the promised delivery and assembly is another plus. Thank you Maryanne.

Carlos and Joe

Carlos and Joe did a great job installing the new covers but also providing great advice on how to maintain the lounge. Its great to get so much information during after sales service.

Belinda

BelindaCarss Park

Carlos was very friendly and dealt with thr issue straight away.
He gave valuable advice on how to maintain the leather of my lounge for years to come.
I appreciate the friendly customer service and expert advice.

KingKing Living

Joe and carlos are amazing

Carlos and joe arrived early did the job explained everything, couldnt fault them. Their customer service was the best, they gave advice on how to care for my furniture thankyou

Efficient and helpful staff

Great and helpful staff who helped us choose the right sofa for our family and gave great advice on design and configuration. The team were lovely and helped entertain our three rowdy kids.

Raphael

RaphaelSydney, NSW

Exceptional quality & service!

Thank you Maryanne Sev. - v. impressive service! So helpful, polite, knowledgeable and friendly. I found the perfect sofa - premium quality. Extensive range designs, materials & colours. Highly recommend them to anyone!!

Cxdiamond

CxdiamondSydney, NSW

Gizelle was amazing!.

Gizelle was knowledgeable and patient, she very quickly identified my style and worked this perfectly into the pieces we chose. We have the ability to furnish our brand new house and choosing beautiful furniture with the help of an informed sales person made me feel very supported
Having an informed representative by our side made making decision decisions for our whole house a little less daunting.
Products are of a very high quality and the ability to customise gives you a very personal outcome.

Julie and Andrew

Julie and AndrewSydney, NSW

Perfect for the house we are moving to.

Daniel .W was very attentive from the start Daniel showed us animal friendly fabrics , different designs and uniquely designed our space when we gave him our room measurements . The quality of our purchase and service today was 100% . Brilliant to have knowledgeable staff , many thanks from Julie/Andrew ...

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

AMAZING SERVICE

A big thank you to Maryanne Potonides at Moore Park. Her professionalism, advice , guidance and efficiency were incredible and it was an absolute pleasure dealing with such a competent staff member.Would highly recommend her services.

Brett

BrettSydney, NSW

Great work King Living!

Had a great experience all the way from the show room to delivery and installation. Sam and the guys were top notch, on time and did a great job with the delivery making sure to clean everything up after them.

Highly recommended and great job Sam!

VMC67Sydney, NSW

Great sales and service, but the recliner itself does not go back to original position

Sales and service are great, but I think either the original installation which was not done properly or it is the product itself. We received the recliners on Thursday and had to book service due to not working the next day. The lounge would not go back to its original position. They came promptly, but as soon as the technician left on Monday, it stopped working. Came back Tuesday... the same: it stopped working again, so this is his third visit. First he said it was the sensor, then one of the buttons lose on the side inside was not clicked in. So far I have lost 1.5 days from work because of the new lounge... Quite disappointing and frustrating! The product itself its truly beautiful and so very comfortable, but not worth the hassle!

Chrang

ChrangNew South Wales

Fantastic service

Mila

MilaSydney, NSW

Bought Oscar sofa bed. Great quality, happy with the service

Their sofa beds are very good quality, especially mattress. I looked at other stores trying to find the best quality mattress and easy assembling. So far King Furniture offered the best price-quality product. The bed itself very easy to use. Delivery was prompt, communication great. I'm, happy with my purchase

Amazing service! Everyone must see Jizette at Moore park

I have been eyeing out a king couch for our new house for almost 2 years. I went into the Moore park store and I was served by the amazing Jizette.
In store experience was exceptional, but it didnt stop there both Jizette and I were emailing each other for almost 2 weeks to make sure my new couch was suitable for our new space. Jizette was able to come up with a solution to every concern i had.
Jizette is defiantly an asset to your business. Thank you !

Thanks King Living.

We recently took delivery of a serenade storage bed. Our experience from start to finish was a very positive one and the bed is brilliant! I just want to make a special thank you to our delivery guys, Sam and Karl, who despite having to contend with our very awkward and steep site, got the job done with a smile. Thanks everyone at King.

hamelin

hamelinSydney, NSW

Top delivery by Sam & Antonio

Experienced a friendly and efficient delivery of my sofa by Sam & Antonio. They took away the plastic wrapping (the only furniture delivery this has ever happened) and did a good job all round, thanks guys

Toni

ToniSydney, NSW

Exchange of purchased light and table.

We purchased a lounge with 4 power side tables and LED light. Giselle assisted us with this purchase and could not have been more helpful. She went above and beyond. Recently one of the tables and light failed. I contacted Giselle and nothing was too much trouble, the whole issue sorted in 1 week. Outstanding King Furniture, you have a great product and great staff. Thank you again Giselle!

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

KingKing Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives