King Living NSW, Moore Park

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)

Douglas Wilson

Douglas WilsonSydney, NSW

The worst retail customer experience I've ever had!

Diego

Diego

Terrible service and useless support

KingKing Living

Hi Diego, thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience to date. We would like to look into this further, are you able to email your contact details to customercare@kingliving.com.au.

JenSydney

Poor product and service and extremely misleading and deceptive

KingKing Living

Hi Jen, thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback, we are sorry to read of your disappointment and dissatisfaction. We have referred to our After Sales Manager.

Jen

I have now had my rug replaced by King Living with a more suitable alternative.

Jen

My comment has been updated - the rug has been replaced with a more suitable alternative.

Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living NSW, Moore Park compares to other Furniture Shops

Vanesa Thaler

Vanesa ThalerSydney

Sofa made in wrong fabric after a 10 week wait

I was sent a link to write a review here by the sales person so here it is.
Ordered a sofa 10 weeks ago and the day before delivery (and after paying in full) they realised my sofa was made in the incorrect fabric colour.
They can make me a new sofa (oh thanks) and it will delivered in 8 weeks (which is their standard delivery time) and was offered $300 compensation.
Not happy. Now waiting a phone call from Moore Park store manager to see if anything can be done to speed the process, which I really doubt as otherwise it would have been offered to me already I guess.

KingKing Living

Hi Vanesa, we are terribly sorry to hear about your experience and are looking into this for you.

Uncleanable fabric

I am really disappointed with this sofa, which cost a lot of money, because it is almost impossible to clean. We got a cream colour (which I think was Portland Sandstone). I am unable to get stains out using all the normal methods (which work on our other (Freedom) sofa). King Furniture recommend a cleaning company which is over $400. When they came, they clicked their tongues and declared that this fabric is very hard to clean as it is a viscose mix which locks in stains. They did their best and could get dirt out but not specific stains.
I never would have bought this sofa if I'd known I would not be able to clean it.

Will do. Thanks.

Van

I wanted to post an update on this. King Furniture were, in the end, very helpful in offering to re-cover the sofa in a much more practical fabric at a third of the usual price. The new fabric looks beautiful and is easy to clean. Thank you.

Marccronulla

King furniture awful service

Just terrible!!! Bought outdoor stings this September, received only in December. 3 times they failed to deliver. 1st time "half of your setting arrived...do you want deliver half?'' 2nd time on Friday '' to busy can deliver Saturday?" 3rd time they run out of ideas wow biggest lie '' Truck broke down''. Screw you people in king furniture should be ashamed of yourself charging customers for product $10,000 plus delivery and running business with old trucks falling apart unable to deliver!!!! or you just could not come with any other lie after failing deliver 3rd time?

Harry B.King Living

Hi Marc, we are sorry that you have had this experience with us. Could you please provide us with your contact details privately or by emailing customercare@kingliving.com.au.

Marc

i had actually go to your store to fixed problems. just unbelievable, after 3 times of delivery has been cancelled, setting finally arrived with 2 wrong outdoor covers. it was wrong size....to small. disappointment after disappointment...

JonoSydney, NSW

Poor product & even worse customer service!

Harry B.King Living

Hi Jonathan, we are really sorry to read about your experience and apologise for the inconvenience. We are looking into your case and will be in touch with you on Monday.

Hi

I know you said you'd be in touch on Monday, however you didn't specify which Monday?
It's now been nearly six weeks and still no contact; typically in-keeping with the customer service I've received over the years.

Terrible quality

Extremely bad quality! Fabric disintegrated just short of the 2year warranty and they would not honour it. I have had to completely recover with a separate recovering company. Do not expect your outdoor furniture to last anymore than 2 years.
I would strongly not recommend you buy this product!

KingKing Living

Hi Lilly, we are sorry to read about your experience. Please can you email customercare@kingliving.com.au with your best contact number and order number so we can look into this for you. Thanks.

KingKing Living

Hi Lilly, we are concerned that we have not heard from you and have been unable to identify your order. Please can you email customercare@kingliving.com.au with your best contact number and order number so we can assist you with this.

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

KingKing Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives