King Living NSW, Moore Park

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)

A challenge during this COVID period

My order has been delayed due the the global effects of COVID-19. The communication if that message was initially handled poorly by King Living but subsequently handled very well after due consideration by management. I’m hopeful of a hassle free relationship from here on in, up until delivery ASAP

VMC67Sydney, NSW

Great sales and service, but the recliner itself does not go back to original position

Sales and service are great, but I think either the original installation which was not done properly or it is the product itself. We received the recliners on Thursday and had to book service due to not working the next day. The lounge would not go back to its original position. They came promptly, but as soon as the technician left on Monday, it stopped working. Came back Tuesday... the same: it stopped working again, so this is his third visit. First he said it was the sensor, then one of the buttons lose on the side inside was not clicked in. So far I have lost 1.5 days from work because of the new lounge... Quite disappointing and frustrating! The product itself its truly beautiful and so very comfortable, but not worth the hassle!

Evan Winje

Evan Winje

Beautiful lounges but crap customer service

The lounges there are lovely with good quality builds but the customer service is crap. If I’m paying over $10k for a lounge then I’d expect everything to be amazing!! It was very disappointing...

Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living NSW, Moore Park compares to other Furniture Shops

NIce couch, really dissapointing after sales srvice.

Shop LocationNSW, Moore Park
KingKing Living

Hi Bert, thank you for reaching out to us. Please can you email marketing@kingliving.com.au with your best contact number so a Customer Service representative can give you a call to assist you.

Bert
Bert

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

KingKing Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives