King Living NSW, Moore Park

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4) · Not as advertised (0)

Biannca

BianncaSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

Maryanne at King Living Moore Park was great for our first sofa buying experience. She was attentive, diligent and observant and we would
Go back to see her every time! She is amazing

Leslie

LeslieSydney, NSW

Great sofa delivered by Sam and Moe

I bought my new Zaza sofa at the King Livng Moore Park. The staff there were very helpful and patient while I perused the fabric choices and took some time to decide. The sofa arrived today and I am very pleased with the final product. My only issue was with the delay in delivery. Although the delivery date was 2 months from the date purchase, it was delayed another 2 times due to issues in the workshop. Very frustrating. Sam & Moe delivered and assembled it today and they couldn't have been a more helpful, friendly and professional team.

Douglas Wilson

Douglas WilsonSydney, NSW

The worst retail customer experience I've ever had!

Clint

ClintSydney, NSW

Great service until you order

Great stylish stores with a nice contemporary range of lounge, sofas, dining tables, chairs and bedroom furniture. The staff are attentive and knowledgeable service is great until after you make payment. After this the customer service goes down hill. Meaning there is none. #retailbullying

KingKing Living

Hi Clint, thank you for sharing your experience and also your valuable feedback regarding after sales service. We are sorry to hear about this, and would like to rectify, are you able to please email your details to customercare@kingliving.com.au.

MsKady

MsKadySydney

Great Service and exceptional company values

Diego

Diego

Terrible service and useless support

KingKing Living

Hi Diego, thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience to date. We would like to look into this further, are you able to email your contact details to customercare@kingliving.com.au.

JenSydney

Poor product and service and extremely misleading and deceptive

KingKing Living

Hi Jen, thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback, we are sorry to read of your disappointment and dissatisfaction. We have referred to our After Sales Manager.

Jen

I have now had my rug replaced by King Living with a more suitable alternative.

Jen

My comment has been updated - the rug has been replaced with a more suitable alternative.

Granitav

GranitavEast Gosford

Very happy with King Furniture

We went to Moore Park and went into king Furniture where we meet Kim Lake who showed us around the showroom where she helped us select our lounge suite for our sitting area. She was very helpful and knowledgeable with furniture as well as fabrics. The delivery arrived on time and the delivery men were very helpful and polite. We are very happy with the end result.

Vanesa Thaler

Vanesa ThalerSydney

Sofa made in wrong fabric after a 10 week wait

I was sent a link to write a review here by the sales person so here it is.
Ordered a sofa 10 weeks ago and the day before delivery (and after paying in full) they realised my sofa was made in the incorrect fabric colour.
They can make me a new sofa (oh thanks) and it will delivered in 8 weeks (which is their standard delivery time) and was offered $300 compensation.
Not happy. Now waiting a phone call from Moore Park store manager to see if anything can be done to speed the process, which I really doubt as otherwise it would have been offered to me already I guess.

KingKing Living

Hi Vanesa, we are terribly sorry to hear about your experience and are looking into this for you.

VHL

VHLSydney

great and stress free shopping

Had a great experience - it was so easy to choose the fabric/finish and the furniture. The only hold up was their computer system because it was the last day of one sale and the day before another, and the computer prices weren't in keeping with what was in the store.

Kim the sales rep in Kings was great - very helpful and responds to any changes in my order within a couple of hours.

Thanks - this part of renovations is a breeze!

KingKing Living

Hi VHL, thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that you received great service from Kim and will pass on your lovely feedback. We hope you enjoy your King Living furniture.

Great but could be better

Our salesperson Rachael as great very helpful and accommodating. But frustrated at the lack of mattress sample in the layer we required. Delivery driver George M was great he did a get job even though we were both mixed around by times being changed and schedules being changed without both of us being notified. Appreciate the people above and the work they did even with the runaround.

KingKing Living

Hi Fadi, thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your feedback and will pass it on to our team. We hope you enjoy your new Sleep+ mattress.

Uncleanable fabric

I am really disappointed with this sofa, which cost a lot of money, because it is almost impossible to clean. We got a cream colour (which I think was Portland Sandstone). I am unable to get stains out using all the normal methods (which work on our other (Freedom) sofa). King Furniture recommend a cleaning company which is over $400. When they came, they clicked their tongues and declared that this fabric is very hard to clean as it is a viscose mix which locks in stains. They did their best and could get dirt out but not specific stains.
I never would have bought this sofa if I'd known I would not be able to clean it.

Will do. Thanks.

Van

I wanted to post an update on this. King Furniture were, in the end, very helpful in offering to re-cover the sofa in a much more practical fabric at a third of the usual price. The new fabric looks beautiful and is easy to clean. Thank you.

Marccronulla

King furniture awful service

Just terrible!!! Bought outdoor stings this September, received only in December. 3 times they failed to deliver. 1st time "half of your setting arrived...do you want deliver half?'' 2nd time on Friday '' to busy can deliver Saturday?" 3rd time they run out of ideas wow biggest lie '' Truck broke down''. Screw you people in king furniture should be ashamed of yourself charging customers for product $10,000 plus delivery and running business with old trucks falling apart unable to deliver!!!! or you just could not come with any other lie after failing deliver 3rd time?

Harry B.King Living

Hi Marc, we are sorry that you have had this experience with us. Could you please provide us with your contact details privately or by emailing customercare@kingliving.com.au.

Marc

i had actually go to your store to fixed problems. just unbelievable, after 3 times of delivery has been cancelled, setting finally arrived with 2 wrong outdoor covers. it was wrong size....to small. disappointment after disappointment...

JonoSydney, NSW

Poor product & even worse customer service!

Harry B.King Living

Hi Jonathan, we are really sorry to read about your experience and apologise for the inconvenience. We are looking into your case and will be in touch with you on Monday.

Hi

I know you said you'd be in touch on Monday, however you didn't specify which Monday?
It's now been nearly six weeks and still no contact; typically in-keeping with the customer service I've received over the years.

Yvonne

Yvonne

Replacing old Delta couch

Hi bought a Plaza lounge to replace my old Delta lounge which was worn and too dark for my new place.The Plaza lightens up the space and is as comfortable as the Delta was.The delivery men were punctual and polite and helpful in moving my old couch.

KingKing Living

Hi Yvonne, thank you for sharing your experience. We hope you enjoy your Plaza for many years to come.

Terrible quality

Extremely bad quality! Fabric disintegrated just short of the 2year warranty and they would not honour it. I have had to completely recover with a separate recovering company. Do not expect your outdoor furniture to last anymore than 2 years.
I would strongly not recommend you buy this product!

KingKing Living

Hi Lilly, we are sorry to read about your experience. Please can you email customercare@kingliving.com.au with your best contact number and order number so we can look into this for you. Thanks.

KingKing Living

Hi Lilly, we are concerned that we have not heard from you and have been unable to identify your order. Please can you email customercare@kingliving.com.au with your best contact number and order number so we can assist you with this.