King Living NSW, Moore Park

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (3) · Not as advertised (0)
Biannca

BianncaSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

Maryanne at King Living Moore Park was great for our first sofa buying experience. She was attentive, diligent and observant and we would
Go back to see her every time! She is amazing

Leslie

LeslieSydney, NSW

Great sofa delivered by Sam and Moe

I bought my new Zaza sofa at the King Livng Moore Park. The staff there were very helpful and patient while I perused the fabric choices and took some time to decide. The sofa arrived today and I am very pleased with the final product. My only issue was with the delay in delivery. Although the delivery date was 2 months from the date purchase, it was delayed another 2 times due to issues in the workshop. Very frustrating. Sam & Moe delivered and assembled it today and they couldn't have been a more helpful, friendly and professional team.

Clint

ClintSydney, NSW

Great service until you order

Great stylish stores with a nice contemporary range of lounge, sofas, dining tables, chairs and bedroom furniture. The staff are attentive and knowledgeable service is great until after you make payment. After this the customer service goes down hill. Meaning there is none. #retailbullying

KingKing Living

Hi Clint, thank you for sharing your experience and also your valuable feedback regarding after sales service. We are sorry to hear about this, and would like to rectify, are you able to please email your details to customercare@kingliving.com.au.

Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living NSW, Moore Park compares to other Furniture Shops

MsKady

MsKadySydney

Great Service and exceptional company values

Granitav

GranitavEast Gosford

Very happy with King Furniture

We went to Moore Park and went into king Furniture where we meet Kim Lake who showed us around the showroom where she helped us select our lounge suite for our sitting area. She was very helpful and knowledgeable with furniture as well as fabrics. The delivery arrived on time and the delivery men were very helpful and polite. We are very happy with the end result.

VHL

VHLSydney

great and stress free shopping

Had a great experience - it was so easy to choose the fabric/finish and the furniture. The only hold up was their computer system because it was the last day of one sale and the day before another, and the computer prices weren't in keeping with what was in the store.

Kim the sales rep in Kings was great - very helpful and responds to any changes in my order within a couple of hours.

Thanks - this part of renovations is a breeze!

KingKing Living

Hi VHL, thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that you received great service from Kim and will pass on your lovely feedback. We hope you enjoy your King Living furniture.

Great but could be better

Our salesperson Rachael as great very helpful and accommodating. But frustrated at the lack of mattress sample in the layer we required. Delivery driver George M was great he did a get job even though we were both mixed around by times being changed and schedules being changed without both of us being notified. Appreciate the people above and the work they did even with the runaround.

KingKing Living

Hi Fadi, thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your feedback and will pass it on to our team. We hope you enjoy your new Sleep+ mattress.

Yvonne

Yvonne

Replacing old Delta couch

Hi bought a Plaza lounge to replace my old Delta lounge which was worn and too dark for my new place.The Plaza lightens up the space and is as comfortable as the Delta was.The delivery men were punctual and polite and helpful in moving my old couch.

KingKing Living

Hi Yvonne, thank you for sharing your experience. We hope you enjoy your Plaza for many years to come.

JOANF

JOANFSydney, NSW

Uncomfortable waste of money

Harry B.King Living
Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living NSW, Moore Park compares to other Furniture Shops

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

KingKing Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives