King Living NSW, Moore Park

Carolyn

CarolynSydney, NSW

Best customer service experience in years!

Wonderful experience at Moore Park. Store is stunningly presented and the staff are patient and knowledgeable. I took my time and did not feel pressured at all. The pricing was great in the sale and the quality is second-to-none. Very happy thanks!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Martin A.

Martin A.Sydney, NSW

Best couch I have ever owned

Excellent service in store and friendly delivery and installers (Sam & Karl). Pleasant store is accessible for wheelchairs. There are lots of options, styles, fabrics and colours as well as clever design features. Staff are helpful without being pushy. They do not rush you but allow you to get a feel for any products you like.
Ordering and payment easy and simple. And it was on sale, which was a bonus. As our couch was being made to our specifications we had a waiting time which was extended due to COVID holdups.

Service, design and quality. ✅ Pleasant store, helpful staff. ✅ What more can you need from a furniture store?

Thank you!

Sarah N

Sarah NSydney, NSW

Amazing service from an amazing team

From the moment we walked in, it was a breath of fresh air compared to the other retailers we had been looking at. A beautiful showroom, gorgeous product, and the team were all so happy to be there which I had not really seen in other stores we visited.
We were served by Nicole who guided us from the moment we entered the store, going through sizing, style and colours and put together a beautiful lounge room for us.
Super excited to get our delivery now!

KingKing Living

Thank you for your excellent five star review!

Superb professional service & support

This was our second King Furniture purchase and once again we were delighted and impressed throughout the whole process. Always enjoy wandering around the King stores. Our purchased was made from the Moore Park store with the excellent help and support of Maryanne Potonides, whose professional service and attention to our needs and requests was exemplary. We were duly notified of our delivery and the delivery chaps, Stan and his colleague who arrived at the agreed time, were courteous and efficient in unpacking and assembling the two sofas. So a great king experience and we thank Maryanne and King.

KingKing Living

Lovely photo! thank you for sharing your wonderful review Stephen.

Ray and Fran

Ray and FranSydney, NSW

Great furniture even better service

KingKing Living

A challenge during this COVID period

My order has been delayed due the the global effects of COVID-19. The communication if that message was initially handled poorly by King Living but subsequently handled very well after due consideration by management. I’m hopeful of a hassle free relationship from here on in, up until delivery ASAP

Kim Robertson

Kim RobertsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent advise and help

My experience with Khan was fantastic. He was so helpful and I couldn’t have asked for better service. Being in Melbourne we are absolutely stuffed during this lockdown but having Khan’s expertise and excellent sales support we have made a fantastic purchase. Very appreciative. Very Happy. Can’t wait to get our outdoor furniture! Cheers !

Beautiful outdoor furniture

I’m from Melbourne and all our showrooms are closed, i rang the Sydney showroom and Kahn promptly
Returned my call, I couldn’t have wished for a better sales consultant, his very knowledgeable and helpful in choosing all my outdoor furniture and very patient in answering all my questions.
Thank you Kahn for your amazing customer service.

Pie

PieSydney, NSW

Perfect Lounge with perfect service !

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Jizette our sales consultant was awesome! She was very knowledgeable, helpful, and gave excellent advice when selecting our sofas and fabrics. She clearly loves the products and was able to give insights from her personal experience with the products. She was very patient and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for your amazing customer service.

Alwaysfood

AlwaysfoodSydney, NSW

Excellent and knowledgeable help

High quality products displayed and presented in well thought out arrangements. Gizelle was very knowledgeable and answered all questions patiently. All the staff were friendly, even when discussing over the phone with Jo when I called a week later, and then with Yen yesterday, when Gizelle was away. Information and quotes by emails were prompt and accurate.

Hazel

HazelSydney, NSW

Love love love our new furniture

Our experience with King Living Moore Park was exceptional from our very first visit. Giselle, the sales lady was so helpful in assisting us with all our requirements. She went above and beyond in helping us choose our fabric and style of couch which was delivered last week. The delivery team were so helpful, on time and polite

We love our new couch!

Thank you and grateful for your exceptional service

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Maya D.

Maya D.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

We had a pleasure of dealing with Maryanne, who was knowledgeable, extremely helpful and fantastic to deal with. Overall, we had a great experience from choosing the products to ordering at Moore Park, King Living. Just wish that delivery date could be sooner!

Zeina Moussa

Zeina MoussaSydney, NSW

Best Sales Consultant

I was served by Gizelle Atie, i went and visited several other furniture shops and walked back out cause i didn't like the service or assistance i was getting.. But as soon as i walked in to King, Gizelle greeting me with a friendly face, extremely helpful and very patient as i was going back and forth with my decision.. i dont normally leave a review as i forget or just get too busy but this time i actually sat down to write about what a fantastic sales consultant she was. I placed and order for my lounges and will be back to place one for my outdoor also once i know my space. Highly recommend King and being served by Gizelle.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and knowledgable advice

I had excellent customer service at the Moore Park, NSW King Living store on three occasions, everyone in the store was very approachable and were attentive to any questions I had. Maryanne helped me out on my second visit with some questions I had on behalf of my client and the service received was A grade. I would recommend going in-store and getting first hand advice from any of the service team at King Living. As a Interior Designer, I valued the knowledge imparted and assistance with getting fabric combinations right - Maryanne and the team know their products and I know my client will be extremely happy with her lounges and other furniture pieces selected. Thank you.

lesleyjbartlett

lesleyjbartlettSydney, NSW

Helpful Staff

I was unsure which lounge configuration and dining setting would work best in my space. After seeing images of the area Maryanne was very very helpful with her practical advice and made sure the measurements would work. She was able to help with colour options and I now feel confident with my choices.

Discerning consumer

Discerning consumerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service from Daniel at King Living Moore Park

Hisham

HishamSydney, NSW

Excellent service from day one and through the process

The service we've received by Maryanne at Moore Park store was Amazing! She allocated uninterrupted time, answering all questions and lead us through the steps smoothly.. She got the Order from us. Thank you Maryanne.

Michael Doumani

Michael DoumaniSydney, NSW

Very happy with the service and the quality of our King Cloud lounge. Can't wait for our next delivery next month

Thanks Maryanne for looking after us again. We enjoyed the experience. Michael and Lourice. Look forward to the next deliveries next month and October. I would recommend your product . Thanks

Karine

KarineSydney, NSW

King Cloud 111 is exactly what we were looking for in , style, comfort and colour range

Store was spacious to look around but without the help of Maryanne would have missed the King Cloud 111 display. She helped us team up our 2.5 seater lounge with 2 fabric chairs and made it very easy to decide on the right colour and quality of fabric. We are both very excited to have a new look in our apartment. We already own a king lounge for another room and love the quality, modern yet timeless style of King.