King Living NSW, Moore Park

King Living NSW, Moore Park (page 2 of 14)

Nick

NickIllawarra, NSW

Great Service; Great products!

We recently decided to upgrade and refurnish our home with King's fine furniture. After numerous hours spent in store and on the phone with Maryanne Potonides, we can honestly say the experience was warm, friendly and truly first class. Making so many individual furniture decisions wasn't easy, but Maryanne showed us so much respect and patience - Thanks Maryanne! Can't wait for the furniture to arrive.

Claire T

Claire TSydney, NSW

Great service from Gizelle

Gizelle, provided great advice and suggestions on styling in helping me choose my new Delta and Ottamon. Very happy with my with purchases, and made easy with Gizelle’s wonderful service.

Robert L.

Robert L.Sydney, NSW

Great service. Thanks Toni!

Thanks Toni for your excellent advice and endless patience. Twice. First at Bondi Junction when we were dipping our toes in the water and finally at Moore Park when we finally landed on "the look". In fact, we didn't expect to find you at Moore Park Toni. We were just having a final look before going back to Bondi Junction to work with you to find our final look. But there you were. Fate! New house with an entirely new living room. It's gunna be awesome!

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

We visited the Moore Park King Furniture Store last Saturday and we were met by Maryanne Potonides she was outstanding with her help and assistance along with ideas and suggestions on working with us to create the look what we were after. We felt she really understood where we were coming from and she provided design options to meet our needs. We came away feeling extremely confident of our choices, she made our experience visiting a King Store a very successful & positive one. Thank you so much Maryanne. Kim & Tony

A quality sofa with exceptional service Gizelle Atie

We were going to buy a sofa elsewhere, but ducked into King Living at Moore Park, for a comparison. We were impressed by the showroom and the quality of the sofas at King Living. The consultant who helped us was Gizelle Atie and she was very helpful and also very patient when we had trouble picking the fabric for the sofa. It was also sale time at King Living and we felt we got good value. Highly recommended.

Rachael

RachaelSydney, NSW

You helped us make the right decision......

Thanks Gizelle for your patience and attention to detail. The experience was a very positive one From the start and after leaving the store today we know the lounge choice made, right down to the cushion Colour’s will look fantastic.
Great Service.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Great service and great quality

I love everything about my King Living experience. I had previously purchased a sofa from them and was so impressed, when the time came to buy another sofa, they were my first choice. We went to the Moore Park showroom. Before arriving, we were unsure of what style/colour we wanted. That changed when we met with Interior designer Daniel. He was amazing. He took the time to go through our options, helped us come up with ideas and ultimately settle on a colour scheme. His customer service was exceptional. The quality of the goods is also without question. Needless to say, I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.

Philip Eldridge

Philip EldridgeIllawarra, NSW

In-store assistance

The store was very easy to navigate and we were left to browse without any overt pressure, in favour of the occasional offer to help, from staff.
We were more than satisfied with the range of products available.
We were very satisfied with the quality of the product we purchased and the professional assistance from staff member, Gizelle Atie, in helping us explore option for style. colour, fabrics etc.

Rachel Reid

Rachel ReidSydney, NSW

Brilliant customer service from Gizelle

Donna Lloyd

Donna LloydHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful service

Great service helping us to get our bed set up and follow up call to ensure we were happy. Love our new bed it is beautiful Thank you we will be back to purchase again soon

Sah

Sah

Perfect lounge for our family

We were helped by a very patient staff member, Yen Lin, and came away so impressed with King Living Furniture. Had bought a dining table from the company years before so we were in anticipation. Yen showed us all our options and now that the lounge and chair are delivered and constructed our expectations were confirmed. King has given our family the perfect lounge room.

Carlos great job

Carlos rang me the day beforeTo organise the appointment with the time which was great he then rang me the morning of the appointment to let me know he was on his way which was fantastic he arrived on time he was very professional and courteous and very helpful And great service with a smile and also showed us how to use the new lounge if anything else goes wrong will only want Carlos to come out and service our lounge thank you

jwl5061

jwl5061Sydney

Carlos and Matt great job

Very happy, finally solved the problem after many visits from other technicians. Punctual and called when he was on the way, professional service and experienced. Well done boys, keep it up

Carlos and Mitchell.S great job

Prompt. Very helpful , obliging and cheerful.
Very happy with service.Called to let me know the reason why which was fantastic as I have appointments to get to they were professional and great to deal with it

Angelica

AngelicaSydney, NSW

Carlos and Mitchell.S

Carlos and Mitchell called ahead of time arrived on time and did a great job fix the problem very happy Kinga very lucky to have a both great work thank you

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Suzie

Suzie

Perfect service.

Carlos and Mitchell.S called to check is ok as they were early and arrived on time as advised Fixed our lounge with no problems. Would highly recommend their service and King overall

Ask for Jizette

We have just purchased a Zaza sofa and were fortunate enough to be looked after by Jizette. I can be indecisive at the best of times but Jizette gave me nothing but confidence in our decisions. She knew the products back to front, she was clear with suggestions on what would look good as well as being practical with small kids. Her assistance was detailed, she was warm and she was not afraid to let us know if she thought certain configurations and materials wouldn't be a good choice for us. We would come back because of Jizettes customer service.
We're looking forward to receiving our Zaza : )

stevei

steveiSydney, NSW

Fantastic experience from beginning to delivery.

Daniel and Leanne looked after my purchase from King Living Moore Park. I couldn't have been happier. Professional advice, they knew their products, fantastic help with choosing fabrics to match my pieces. Great "sale" prices and the delivery guys were on time and did everything to set it all up just the way I wanted it. The furniture is great quality and looks stunning! 10/10.

Goold Solicitors

Goold SolicitorsSydney, NSW

Great Delivery Guys

Lounge is Great took a bit of time to get re backorder.

But I must comment on Sam and Karl - Delivery Impeccable - Fast - Professional - Fantastic - Delivery - Impressed - Polite - Clean and Tiday

Carlos Service Technician

Carlos came out to replace my Jasper shelf. Really impressed, he called me prior to arriving and got the shelf assembled and cleaned up the mess in no time! Thx Carlos, awesome service!

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

KingKing Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives