King Living NSW, Northmead

King Living NSW, Northmead

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (94)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (83%) · Not as advertised (17%)

Sam and Karl are legends!

Brilliant service. Helpful and polite. You’ve got a couple of good ones there, King Furniture! They delivered a flat pack dining table and were really careful about how the placed them. Highly recommended.

Great service by Sam and Karl

Sam and Karl came and assembled our new King lounge. They provided awesome service, configured it the way we wanted, cleaned up after them and took the rubbish with them. Great service and highly recommended!

Tammy B.

Tammy B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic in-store experience with Sharon

Excellent Product/Service

Purchased these lounges at a great price, was very easy to sort out part payments up until delivery. Went with the deluxe service package which had Sam & Karl come out to get everything fitted properly & professionally. Service was Above & Beyond expectation.

Bill M

Bill Msydney

The king living experience is unreal

It was great will recommended to friends and family they made it fun for us to part with our money. Assemble was done by the delivery guys Sam and Karl were excellent and professional. Hope they can deliver our lounge in April very good thanks!

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Feed back Sales Consultant - SHARON

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my new lounge, from Sharon at Northmead store she was very knowledgable about the King Furniture Products and was an invaluable help in my purchase I would recommend anyone purchasing a lounge through King Furniture to ask for Sharon at Northmead you will be very happy.

Elizabeth W.

Elizabeth W.Sydney, NSW

Amazing customer service!

We were greeted by Sucheta and she was very warm and friendly. She showed us several styles then left us to browse. She was relaxed and not pushy at all which we loved.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Great Service and Product!

King living service is exceptional. From the sales to the time of delivery, it has been smooth and easy. Sam & Karl delivered and assembled our Delta III sofa. Their service and professionalism were a credit to the King Living experience. They were friendly and very helpful. We love the new sofa and would recommend King Living.
Camille

Knowledgeable service

After seeing an ad in a magazine, we spoke with Gulistan at Northmead and received amazing service. She made time to go through options and recommendations. I was very impressed.

Elizabeth R.King Living

The service received was Very professional from two competent consultants.

The product we bought suited our needs perfectly. I had not previously come across a similar sofa bed where the design was modern, the bed exceedingly easy to extend and the comfort not compromised by the design. .

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Customer service

Gulistan was very helpful and followed up with an emailed quote and then a phone call to confirm receipt. Great service and follow up. We await the arrival of our sofa in April 2020.

Great Service from Carlos, very happy

Im very Happy with the service, Carlos was knowledgible and advised clearly what he was going to do. Excellebt job done by him, thank you so much for your excellwnt and tidy work today

Ian

IanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service staff

The service staff member provided prompt and efficient response to my request to make a change to my existing order. Whole process of purchase and order was professional and polite, with all information I needed to make a choice.

Good service

It was easy to navigate the store.
I think you need to have various range of products available in material and leather. in the gallery.
the quality is there, however i have to try it first in my own place first.

I'm satisfied with the product I purchase, nevertheless its quite expensive.
The service was good, many thanks to Sucheta Hegde for your patience in assisting us and explained all the options in detail.
looking forward to use your product.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Stanley and  Rosa

Stanley and RosaSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Thank you very much Sharon for your patience in assisting us to choose the most suitable product in the store. The product is excellent as well as your customer service.

Store LocationNorthmead NSW

Great service! Thanks Carlos

Carlos was extremely helpful and attentive. He had attention to the smallesr details and was very knowledgeable and quick. If we need help again the future i would definitely ask for carlo's help again.

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Satisfied with customer service experience

Good display of furniture stock and King Furniture staff were knowledgeable and extremely helpful in explaining our options for choosing various products, fabrics and colours. We enjoyed the experience and look forward to receiving our lounge and rug.

Jill.

Jill.Sydney, NSW

The next beautiful king piece to add to my collection!

I always visit this store to purchase my additional King pieces because of its open plan and the range is extensive and of course the staff are extremely helpful. Quality and design I'm such a fan.

Store LocationNorthmead NSW

Giovanni

GiovanniSydney, NSW

Amazing! Beautiful service and informative

Layout of the store was easy to navigate.
Melania Was amazing! Wasn’t pushy at all, easy going... gave us time to think and process our needs and wants. Well informative about the sofa we purchased, Knew everything about the items she was selling us. Great selection of different fabrics available shown to us.
100% highly recommend!

Nikki Bub

Nikki BubSydney, NSW

Great service by Carlos

Power loss called me ahead of time to let me know that he was on his way which was great for me and I'm so happy that Carlos went that extra mile to find out exactly what the problem was found it and fixed it for me and I'm very happy and would recommend him for any King repairs and he also was great because he put up with my dog barking the whole time