King Living NSW, Northmead

Store LocationNorthmead NSW
James

JamesSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Gulistan offers fantastic services every time we're there. Lots of patience , smile and wanting to help you to make the right decision.
All of our family member would always ask for Gulistan, if we're to purchase something.
Keep up with the great and professional services Gulistan.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Diane

DianeSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

The Northmead store is well laid out, has many different types of lounges in many finishes to see and sit in and no wait time for a staff member.
Simone W provided us with exceptional customer service.
Simone was very patient with our questions and requests, and assisted us with colour and material selection. Simone was very generous with her time and at no point did we feel rushed.
Would highly recommend Simone and King Living to all!

Store LocationNorthmead, NSW

Maryanne

MaryanneSydney, NSW

Super helpful

I received wonderfully personalised help when I called the KING Northmead showroom contact number to ask questions about a planned online furniture order. The staff member, Gulistan, was genuinely engaged with my issues, provided practical advice and ensured I could make my purchase with confidence. Her knowledge of the products was extensive and meant she could give very detailed comparisons of products and options. I couldn't commend her highly enough. This level of service is unusual these days.

Josephine

JosephineSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Great customer service and very friendly and patient. Sucheta was very helpful and knowledgeable. Great savings with current sale. However, wait for Lounge is approx. 3 months.

Zoe

Zoe Sydney, NSW

Purchased 2 lounges

Waiting on delivery end of April
Sucheta was extremely knowledgeable,very professional her service was impeccable
Ended up purchasing 2 separate lounges with great add ons

Vansh

VanshSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and high-quality offerings at reasonable prices

Sharon (Northmead store) provided exceptional customer service to us. She was very patient with our questions and requests, and was able to draw upon her interior design background to assist us with colour and material selection, as well as potential pairings with cushions and rugs. She was very generous with her time and didn't make us feel rushed at any point of our experience. Would highly recommend Sharon and King Living to all! :)

Store LocationNorthmead. NSW
karthikeyan Mani

karthikeyan ManiSydney, NSW

Robyn Harber, excellent customer service and King Living best discount , excellent quality and design

Thank you so much to Robyn for spending such a long time with us with all the patience and being so friendly making us very comfortable from beginning to the end, we went to the showroom for 3 days in a row to finalise our purchase and we got the excellent customer srvice everytime .

We loved the whole experience , thanks again.

Store LocationNorthmead, King Living, NSW , 2152
VellA Vance

VellA VanceSydney, NSW

Sucheta

Sucheta was very helpful and responded to all of our questions. She listened to our concerns and came up with solutions. We went ahead with the purchase.

Lani

LaniSydney, NSW

Sucheta

Store was amazing, Sucheta was excellent, we also loved the fact that we could browse without being pressured to buy!

Shikha Sharma

Shikha SharmaSydney, NSW

Sucheta was quite professional, kind & helpful. She suggested good choices & was patient to understand our requirements. She made the process of buying furniture with my family quite smooth & personalise.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Found the perfect sofa

After months of searching I found the perfect sofa! Love the quality, design and flexible engineering of the Plaza. Our customer service rep Melania was patient on the day and quick and efficient with her feedback and emails as we negotiated finding exactly the right size, colour and design.
Thanks so much Melania - I can't wait till it arrives.

Denise

DeniseSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased a couple of leather Bongo Ottomans from King about 15 years ago. They are still in excellent condition by the way. I now wanted to purchase the tray tops for them. I spoke with Leila who helped me with my purchase and her customer service was prompt, efficient and incredibly friendly and accommodating. It was a pleasure to deal with her and a company that clearly values their customer's experience.

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Sucheta was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. She was friendly and patient with the selection process. I would definitely come back to King for this level of service.

Store LocationNORTHMEAD
Valentina

ValentinaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

I would personally like to thank Leila Ghaziakar for her amazing customer service. Two time I came into the store changing my mind over the colour of our sofa and both times she was so understanding and sat with us and went through every possible colour and texture until we were satisfied. My husband and I are not the easiest of customers and the way this young lady presented herself and the care she gave us was very much appreciated. Thank you so much and we will definitely be back in the future.

Find out how King Living NSW, Northmead compares to other Furniture Shops

Great service and knowledge of range

The consultant was extremely helpful with her time and offered advice on choice of fabrics. Highly recommended. She also suggested products that would suit the design of the apartment.

sinemsahara

sinemsaharaSydney, NSW

Thank you to Sharon Kwan at the Northmead store. She was very lovely , thorough and helpful with my purchase choices . Third time purchasing through them and I Would highly recommended the store and Sharon .

Hi Sinemsahara,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the great service you received from Sharon in the showroom. We are grateful of the recommendation and pleased you were happy with Sharon's thorough and helpful assistance.

Excellent customer service, Sucheta!

We were served by Sucheta. She was very professional and friendly and provided excellent customer service and experience. She also helped us with recommendations, which we appreciated. Looking forward to the same service with the delivery and installation and the quality of the products.

Hi Ngo,
Thanks for letting us know about Sucheta's excellent service. It's great to see the consistently positive comments about her friendly professionalism. We are glad you appreciated her recommendations and are looking forward to your order!

Bindu

BinduSydney, NSW

Very helpful. Sacheta helped us to make right choices by patiently answering all our queries.

1. Has all the information required for us to make the right choice.
2. Patiently explained the whole process, with all the payment options available.
3. Gave us the sample fabric which makes us to choose the right colour for our home

Hi Bindu,
We are so pleased that you found the service provided by Sacheta so helpful. It is great to hear you were given swatches to bring home and make sure you selected the right colour for your home. Thank you for passing on this feedback!

Jesse W.

Jesse W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Experience

I was served by Sucheta. Sucheta was friendly and very helpful with talking through specifics about where I'd planned to put the furniture and matching it with the best fit. The showroom was well-kept and had a large range of options, and I was impressed with the measures King Living had taken to manage COVID risk. My furniture is due to be delivered in February; it would have been perfect if I could have gotten it before the end of the year, but I don't blame King Living for the delivery time, since everything is a little bit hectic while COVID is about! If the furniture is anything like the example I saw in the showroom (and I hope it is!), I will be very happy with the quality of the product.

Thanks again for all your help, Sucheta!