King Living NSW

4.3

Sean

SeanSydney, NSW

Great Service to be choice good lounge!! Appreciate Jackie

We had a many consider points like fabric or leather / which colour and design etc. I came in several times to couple of Kingliving stores. When I visited at Chatswood store, Jackie had kindly helpful and appeared to have good knowledge of the the product range.
Finally we choose right lounge for us and waiting to delivery.
Appreciate Jackie to your great customer experience Efficient, Friendly, Reliable, and Professional.

Store LocationChatswood

Sam A.

Sam A.Sydney, NSW

Worst ever after sales service, product not a premium one

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationAnnandale

Good service

Jackie from Chatswood store is really helpful and excellent service, she helped us to choose the right products and gave us professional opinions. Thanks a lot, really appreciate your service.

Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living NSW compares to other Furniture Shops

Carlos review

The store was clear in navigating
Customer service of king living was great once I identified the defect and very accommodating

Carlos was prompt and friendly. Very good customer service.

Efficient and helpful staff

Great and helpful staff who helped us choose the right sofa for our family and gave great advice on design and configuration. The team were lovely and helped entertain our three rowdy kids.

Elizabeth R.King Living

professional salesmanship with honest informative discussion

looking to purchase a lounge comparing quality,price with other retailers, the quality is far superior than others ,with the price in relationship to others well worth the difference ,the warranty options available are in line with the best warranty's offered in the market place.

Store Locationnorthmead
Toni

ToniSydney, NSW

Exchange of purchased light and table.

We purchased a lounge with 4 power side tables and LED light. Giselle assisted us with this purchase and could not have been more helpful. She went above and beyond. Recently one of the tables and light failed. I contacted Giselle and nothing was too much trouble, the whole issue sorted in 1 week. Outstanding King Furniture, you have a great product and great staff. Thank you again Giselle!

Comfortable living

Comfortable livingSydney, NSW

Ten out of ten for customer service.

The young lady I dealt with in customer service was the best customer service person I have ever dealt with. She was pleasant and helpful and sorted out my problem, everything was done with ease and a smile in her voice. I would definitely recommend Kingliving.

Store LocationChatswood

Replacement of King Cloud 111

Thankyou for replacing our King Cloud 111.
The workmanship of the new 2 seater is as we had hoped and expected.
Many thanks.
I am sure we will enjoy this for many years.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi, we're so pleased to hear that you are so happy with your new KingCloud III sofa. While we're sorry that a remake was necessary, we're so pleased that you are now satisfied and looking forward to enjoying your sofa long into the future.

Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living NSW compares to other Furniture Shops

Douglas Wilson

Douglas WilsonSydney, NSW

The worst retail customer experience I've ever had!

Elizabeth R.King Living

I purchased my king cloud 3 furniture from king living in Northmead. The staff were fantastic and helpful!!
A had a few little issues a while later so I called the shop and they sent out Glenn promptly. Glenn was brilliant. Sorted out everything and made sure I was very satisfied before he left.

Fantastic service

The sales staff at the Castle Hill showroom were excellent in helping me choose my ideal sofa.
When the sofa and media console were delivered unfortunately there was damage to the media console. King Living swiftly organised a replacement which was delivered 4 weeks later (I was able to use the damaged one in the meantime) and even gave me a candle for my troubles. Dean, Alex and Daniel who made the replacement delivery were very professional and efficient. All in all a great experience

enbird24Sydney, NSW

Very impressed by service given

Went into King Living in Annandale to choose a replacement lounge suite. Irene Lujan greeted us straight away. She was so pleasant and so helpful, that we ended not getting one thing two rooms of furniture unplanned. She was so helpful. We were so glad that she helped us out. Totally impressed with her.

Store LocationAnnandale
enbird24

Thank you so much. I went in there to spend another Small amount. Ended up spending 5 times more unplanned. The help I had was fantastic. Thanks to Irene.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thanks again, we are so thrilled that Irene was able to expertly guide you through your consultation experience, and will be sure to share your lovely feedback with Irene, along with our Annandale Showroom Manager & NSW State Manager.

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives

King Living NSW, Castle Hill

King Living NSW, Castle Hill

King Living NSW, Chatswood

King Living NSW, Chatswood

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 21 King Living