King Living NSW

Maree

MareeMid North Coast, NSW

Expectations Fulfilled

My experience at Newcastle King Living was met with friendliness and interest when I first walked through the door by the lovely staff member Amy.
Amy went above and beyond to make me satisfied
She made me feel welcome from the start to finish all over a week period with a few changes which was driving me nuts as I did not live in Newcastle but 2.5hrs away, so I drove back twice and stayed the night at Quest which was just down the road, which was great, with emails and phone calls in-between
Love your bright, attentive, pleasant calm nature
Thanks Amy

Maree

Store LocationNewcastle
James

JamesSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Gulistan offers fantastic services every time we're there. Lots of patience , smile and wanting to help you to make the right decision.
All of our family member would always ask for Gulistan, if we're to purchase something.
Keep up with the great and professional services Gulistan.

Store LocationNorthmead
Spok

SpokSydney

Shonky awards for sure!

We ordered our couch 6 months ago and it came a week ago minus the shelving - they called and assured us it woukd be delivered Tues - now it looks like we wont get it before Christmas -useless people and the furniture is ridiculously expensive and looks #shonky Dont order anything from these guys @NSW_FairTrading here we come!!! Just as an update we got told 2 different things by the showroom dispatch and its clear no-one knows whats going on - so we have half a couch for a while - no point in mediation Im going for a full refund !

Sophie29Sydney

Really disappointed with lounge and service post purchase

This was our third purchase from King Living Chatswood and will be our last. We purchased the Zaza in leather, and the back cushions constantly slide down the lounge. It’s really uncomfortable, we are devastated to have spent thousands on a lounge and have this problem. We have also had two leather lounges prior to this and never had this issue.
Have spoken to King Chatswood multiple times, they say they will get back to me and haven’t, basically they don’t want to know us. Really disappointed that once they have the sale they don’t care.

Hi Sophie
We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. We would like to look into this further, could you please leave your contact details in a private message, or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Sophie29

I’ve been in touch with both customer service and king Chatswood about this. They are yet to get back to me so I have low expectations anyone will
My number is +61435007415

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you Sophie, we are following up with the Manager now.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Pree Hiss - a superstar.

I walked in not expecting to buy anything and i walked out with a couch and side table. Pree was great she helped and guided me through the purchase and gave me some great advice. I felt very comfortable in signing on the dotted line. I would recommend if you visit the Chatswood story to ask for Pree. Good luck - M

Pie

PieSydney, NSW

Perfect Lounge with perfect service !

Store LocationMoore Park
Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Effortless!

The whole process of buying a lounge from King was excellent and easy! Suzzanah our assistant guided us through the process easily and effortlessly! The delivery guys quick and efficient to one small issue that was fixed the next day! And the lounge is beautiful and comfortable!

Store LocationChatswood NSW
Ihssan

IhssanSydney, NSW

Perfect

I was very satisfied with the delivery men Sam & Karl because they were very polite and very careful when assembling the furniture.
I would highly recommend them for my future deliveries.

Store LocationAnnandale
Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

We were approached nicely and asked to sign in before entering. We then were assisted by Shannon who explained everything really well and we were very happy with our purchase and great service.

Store LocationCastle Hill NSW

Leon

LeonSydney, NSW

Love the look and feel.

I just made a purchase today which I'm very happy with. Our sales assistant, Jason, was excellent. He was very helpful and gave great advice and friendly service. Can't wait to get my lounge!

Kayla R.

Kayla R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Simone assisted us in the purchase of our new delta couch. She was very friendly, knowledgeable and was able to speak from experience as she owns king living furniture.
We look forward to receiving our couch.

Store Location2 Windsor road, Northmead
lagboots2

lagboots2Sydney, NSW

Thank you See Wei Tan!

My wife and I left King Living Chatswood VERY satisfied. Why? Well there is a compelling sales price on a fantastic piece of high quality furniture and complimentary beautiful cushions, BUT there is also See Wei who is an amicable and professional sales woman who knows what she's talking about without pushing hard. She is a good listener and very genuine lady overall. We got water offered and went for 2 lounges instead of one modular piece which we initially didn't plan for. This is due to See Wei's audible-ready and professional advice and guidance. Well done and thanks again See Wei! :-)

Store LocationChatswood NSW

Kasia

KasiaSydney, NSW

Purchase of my 2nd King sofa

As before, I have been extremely satisfied with the service, from
Daiki and Chelsea today. The ability to configure the sofa is excellent and the expert advice invaluable. Thank you so much. I am looking forward to my 2nd king sofa.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Customer service

Satisfied with finding our products and the high quality of King furniture. Will recommend. Can’t wait for it to be delivered. Unfortunately around the end of October. Soo was very informative about the items we choose.

Store LocationCamperdown nsw
Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

AMAZING customer service with Sharon @ Northmead

My partner and I are very happy with customer service we received from Sharon at Northmead. I would highly recommend for anyone who is planning to visit King Living to see her as she also has interior designing experience. Sharon was helpful and was there to guide us and provide suggestions on what would look great in our living room.

Store LocationNorthmead

Customer service

Easy to navigate however my husband missed a step when looking at Delta III plus range and tumbled over. Customer service with Sharon was good and she very patient and helpful. However free gift for completing would also be great incentive as we spent nearly 9,000 on lounge today. Josephine and Bernard

Store LocationNorth mead
Diane B.

Diane B.

Perfection personified

It was very easy to navigate the store and I immediately found what I wanted.
My sales consultant, Leila Fadaei was polite, friendly and knowledgeable and her manner was very professional.

Store LocationCastle Hill NSW
Stephen

StephenSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service at northmead

Gullistan guided us around the Northmead store. Rather than hover over us she gave us our space to understand the products we liked, but was always available to assist us when needed. She was also a great help when we finally decided the one we wanted, to help us visualise how it would appear in the space with the given constraints. Also objectively pointed out the benefits of the fabrics without being pushy, but giving us all the information for making the decision. It also helped that she was candid about her opinions as well as her experiences which definitely allowed us to trust her more.
All in all the in-store experience was pretty good !!!

Store LocationNorthmead, NSW
David

DavidSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Great Customer Service experience received by Afrouz. She was extremely patient, supportive and professional throughout the entire sales, regardless of how small or large was the order. Thanks Afrouz it is a pleasure dealing with you.

Store LocationNorthmead NSW
Claire T

Claire TSydney, NSW

Great service from Gizelle

Gizelle, provided great advice and suggestions on styling in helping me choose my new Delta and Ottamon. Very happy with my with purchases, and made easy with Gizelle’s wonderful service.

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives

King Living NSW, Castle Hill

King Living NSW, Castle Hill

King Living NSW, Chatswood

King Living NSW, Chatswood

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 21 King Living