King Living NSW

Excellent customer service, Sucheta!

We were served by Sucheta. She was very professional and friendly and provided excellent customer service and experience. She also helped us with recommendations, which we appreciated. Looking forward to the same service with the delivery and installation and the quality of the products.

Hi Ngo,
Thanks for letting us know about Sucheta's excellent service. It's great to see the consistently positive comments about her friendly professionalism. We are glad you appreciated her recommendations and are looking forward to your order!

Bindu

BinduSydney, NSW

Very helpful. Sacheta helped us to make right choices by patiently answering all our queries.

1. Has all the information required for us to make the right choice.
2. Patiently explained the whole process, with all the payment options available.
3. Gave us the sample fabric which makes us to choose the right colour for our home

Hi Bindu,
We are so pleased that you found the service provided by Sacheta so helpful. It is great to hear you were given swatches to bring home and make sure you selected the right colour for your home. Thank you for passing on this feedback!

Always the best customer service

This is the third major big ticket item spending we have done over 15 years. We have had different staff members each time, and standout as in tune with customer's needs and style. Kristin was one of these reps. Exceptional service.

Always excellent service!

The staff at King Castle Hill are always professional, friendly and helpful. Leila Fadaei has assisted me over many months while I have chosen items for a new home. Awesome!

Hi JMW,
Thanks for taking the time to provide a 5 star review of your experience with King Living. Leila is always happy to assist with her friendly and professional service. We do hope you enjoy your new furniture.

Jesse W.

Jesse W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Experience

I was served by Sucheta. Sucheta was friendly and very helpful with talking through specifics about where I'd planned to put the furniture and matching it with the best fit. The showroom was well-kept and had a large range of options, and I was impressed with the measures King Living had taken to manage COVID risk. My furniture is due to be delivered in February; it would have been perfect if I could have gotten it before the end of the year, but I don't blame King Living for the delivery time, since everything is a little bit hectic while COVID is about! If the furniture is anything like the example I saw in the showroom (and I hope it is!), I will be very happy with the quality of the product.

Thanks again for all your help, Sucheta!

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Easy Purchasing

Just bought the Jasper 13 today and found it easy with no pressure. Kristina was very helpful and nice. All the staff are easy going.

Can’t wait to get our new sofa in the early 2021. Nicole

Hi Nicole,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at King Living. We are pleased you enjoyed Kristina's helpful service. We do hope you enjoy your new Jasper package when it arrives next year!

Kim Robertson

Kim RobertsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent advise and help

My experience with Khan was fantastic. He was so helpful and I couldn’t have asked for better service. Being in Melbourne we are absolutely stuffed during this lockdown but having Khan’s expertise and excellent sales support we have made a fantastic purchase. Very appreciative. Very Happy. Can’t wait to get our outdoor furniture! Cheers !

Beautiful outdoor furniture

I’m from Melbourne and all our showrooms are closed, i rang the Sydney showroom and Kahn promptly
Returned my call, I couldn’t have wished for a better sales consultant, his very knowledgeable and helpful in choosing all my outdoor furniture and very patient in answering all my questions.
Thank you Kahn for your amazing customer service.

Pie

PieSydney, NSW

Perfect Lounge with perfect service !

Vickie

VickieSydney Surrounds, NSW

just what i wanted

very easy to find what I wanted, very satisfied with the range, they are being made, so I hope that goes well. delivery scheduled for 20-1-21 - will let you know then.

Fran

FranSydney, NSW

Great service, very helpful

We were greeted and assisted as soon as we arrived in store which was great as we were very short on time. We were lacking some details to complete our Zip money application but solutions were suggested throughout the process. Very helpful service.

Hi Fran,
Thanks for the positive feedback about your visit to our showroom. We are glad you were welcomed and able to get some solutions in the short time you had. Our team are always there and happy to help.

Exemplary service: makes it all worthwhile

Naveena K.

Naveena K.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Service and products

Great customer service by Gulistan. She very patiently explained the product and even did a follow up call. We were not rushed to make the purchase and were given ample time and swatches to take home and think about the colour we wanted for our sofa. Highly recommend King Living at Northmead.

Nicole L.

Nicole L.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service from Kristine & Jordan!

We visited the Castle Hill store on the weekend and were greeted by Jordan who was very helpful with choosing the right Lounge and fabric! We ordered later that evening via email where Kristine was very prompt in phoning me the next day to confirm and organise our purchase. She was very helpful throughout the process, we are very excited for delivery of our new lounge!

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Great customer service from Suzzanah

Suzzanah made our purchase decision easy. She sent us samples of the material we thought we wanted which allowed us to see how it would look in situ and advised us in advance of the wait times. Once we were in store it was then a simple matter of trying out the different options of style and comfort and the decision was made within 30 mins.

sisi l.

sisi l.Sydney, NSW

Amazing sofa and exceptional customer service

We bought the plaza sofa a couple weeks ago at the castle hill showroom. Shannon was very helpful, patient and with a great sense of humour. Although it is a 3 month wait we are very looking forward to receiving the new sofa.

narellepirani

narellepiraniSydney, NSW

Sales Staff - Gizelle

We found the sales staff to be very pleasant when we visited the Moore Park store. Gizelle who assisted us with our purchase was very helpful and efficient. It made the purchase so easy. I was able to make the final purchase over the phone which was also great. Can't wait for delivery.

Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Effortless!

The whole process of buying a lounge from King was excellent and easy! Suzzanah our assistant guided us through the process easily and effortlessly! The delivery guys quick and efficient to one small issue that was fixed the next day! And the lounge is beautiful and comfortable!

Karen25

Karen25Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service from Pree

Pree greeted me warmly and was so knowledgeable and helpful and very patient as I searched for the perfect modular. Helping me choose the perfect one for my space. I can’t wait to see how it looks on arrival

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Jizette our sales consultant was awesome! She was very knowledgeable, helpful, and gave excellent advice when selecting our sofas and fabrics. She clearly loves the products and was able to give insights from her personal experience with the products. She was very patient and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for your amazing customer service.

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives

King Living NSW, Castle Hill

King Living NSW, Castle Hill

King Living NSW, Chatswood

King Living NSW, Chatswood

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 21 King Living