King Living NSW

Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Quite possibly the worst customer service I have ever received.

Went in this morning and we weren’t even acknowledged by either of the ladies on the floor, aside from the first lady barking at us to sign in and then turned briskly and walked straight back to her computer before I could get a word in.
We had already chosen online the sofa, sofa bed & desk that we wanted to purchase.
We did a loop of the store and sat on both sofas for a while, then at the desk we wanted for a good 5 minutes, without being acknowledged, before we decided to leave.
Their rude behaviour cost them over $10,000 sale.

Store LocationCastle Hill
Spok

SpokSydney

Shonky awards for sure!

We ordered our couch 6 months ago and it came a week ago minus the shelving - they called and assured us it woukd be delivered Tues - now it looks like we wont get it before Christmas -useless people and the furniture is ridiculously expensive and looks #shonky Dont order anything from these guys @NSW_FairTrading here we come!!! Just as an update we got told 2 different things by the showroom dispatch and its clear no-one knows whats going on - so we have half a couch for a while - no point in mediation Im going for a full refund !

Sophie29Sydney

Really disappointed with lounge and service post purchase

This was our third purchase from King Living Chatswood and will be our last. We purchased the Zaza in leather, and the back cushions constantly slide down the lounge. It’s really uncomfortable, we are devastated to have spent thousands on a lounge and have this problem. We have also had two leather lounges prior to this and never had this issue.
Have spoken to King Chatswood multiple times, they say they will get back to me and haven’t, basically they don’t want to know us. Really disappointed that once they have the sale they don’t care.

Hi Sophie
We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. We would like to look into this further, could you please leave your contact details in a private message, or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Sophie29

I’ve been in touch with both customer service and king Chatswood about this. They are yet to get back to me so I have low expectations anyone will
My number is +61435007415

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you Sophie, we are following up with the Manager now.

Sam A.

Sam A.Sydney, NSW

Worst ever after sales service, product not a premium one

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationAnnandale
Nhung

Nhung

Worst customer experience and support received

Poorest customer experience ever received.
4 people were in store and no one approached us activitly to provide support and options on outdoor furniture. After calling on product availibility they confirmed per phone that the product was in stock. However, when we walked in the store, they then couldn't find the product. Falsely claimed they had product in stock while that was not the case, we transferred deposit and required input.

Store LocationBondi
Douglas Wilson

Douglas WilsonSydney, NSW

The worst retail customer experience I've ever had!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Store LocationCastle Hill
R.Wiles

R.WilesSydney, NSW

Disappointing!

we have 3 King lounges, 2 King coffee tables and 5 side tables all of which we love. Unfortunately the motor has stopped working on our King Cloud lounge. When my husband went int the Chatswood store this morning, he was greeted with a very distained look by one of the staff who promptly said she doesn't normally work in this store. When he asked about the repair of our lounge and how to get a spare part for one of our coffee tables, she simply gave him a customer service card and said call them, nothing we can do. We have always had great customer service at King and this lady was clearly annoyed that her conversation with another staff member had been interrupted. We will not be going back to King Furniture!

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for taking the time to let us know, we are also extremely disappointed to hear this, and would like to rectify ASAP. Are you able to please leave your contact details in a private message or email customercare@kingliving.com.au.

Not happy customer

Not happy customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible experience with king's furniture

Extremely slow and terrible service, quick to secure your deal. We waited for 3 months to get our delivery after been delayed twice. Even worse, the wrong products and broken items have been delivered, delivery guys damaged my fresh newly painted wall, horrible attitude, not interested to hear what we were trying to explain to them about the wrong and broken items. After physically visited the shop and made many phone calls, we are still waiting for the service call, and we were told that the correct and in good condition products won't be delivered to us for another 2 months
Never buy from kings furniture ever again.
I can get much better service for the friction of money we have paid for kings furniture

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for valuable feedback. We are sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced, and we would like the opportunity to look into this further. Are you able to please email your contact details to customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Laura

LauraSydney

Only half of our order was delivered

Unfortunately an error in ordering meant we received only half our order. Store was very unhelpful in resolving the issue suggesting it be another 8 weeks to deliver the other half. When requesting a refund I was advised I would need to request via email. Following a call to head office, who were much more helpful, I was granted a refund. Not a pleasant experience for high end furniture!

Shop LocationNSW, Annandale
Elizabeth R.King Living

Woeful communication, appalling service and completely dissatisfied

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Carolyn, thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback, we are sorry to read of your experience to date and we would like to look into this further. Are you able to email your contact details to customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Don't Feel the Love from King

Diane

Yes I am still waiting to receive my invoice paid in full. Delivery Dept promised to email me the invoice 7 days ago, but I haven't got it yet. You have my order number and contact details, so feel free at least email me the invoice as promised.

Donna

DonnaMacksville

Will never buy from King Living again

In store service could not be faulted, but then it all fell apart. 6 months, many phone calls, emails and much angst took place before a faulty product was replaced. Promises of accelerating the process did not happen, lies about where the process was up to, unreturned emails and phonecalls. Obvious annoyance and disappointment were continually ignored. I resorted to threats of consumer affairs and media before the matter was resolved. Even then delivery was set down for the wrong address and two different dates were advised. 6 months! Buyer beware!

Diego

Diego

Terrible service and useless support

Shop LocationNSW, Moore Park
Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Diego, thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience to date. We would like to look into this further, are you able to email your contact details to customercare@kingliving.com.au.

Woeful warehousing and attention to detail - they got it wrong 5 times!

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Sarah, thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback, we are sorry to read of your disappointment and experience to date. We have passed on your comments to our After Sales Manager.

Terrible customer service

Shop LocationNSW, Northmead
ADR

ADRSydney

Nice Sofa; only sit right in the middle of it,or it breaks

We have had one of the electrical king sofas since June 2014 and it is broken again. The wiring to the buttons to move the foot section and the head piece are so thin and held in place so delicately that they keep breaking. The first time they came out to fix it (under warranty) we were advised that we were leaning too much on the end of the sofa and that the wiring was then breaking.

King Living have fixed the sofa 3 times (2015 and twice in 2016) and we need to get them out again to fix these horribly delicate sofa's.

For such an expensive sofa, the electrical connection parts are substandard and is not fit for purpose.

Whilst the look and feel of the sofa is great I would never recommend a King Living sofa to anyone.

JenSydney

Poor product and service and extremely misleading and deceptive

Shop LocationNSW, Moore Park
Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Jen, thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback, we are sorry to read of your disappointment and dissatisfaction. We have referred to our After Sales Manager.

Jen

I have now had my rug replaced by King Living with a more suitable alternative.

Jen

My comment has been updated - the rug has been replaced with a more suitable alternative.

Ewa D

Ewa DSydney, NSW

Good at selling but do not go back with an issue.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read about your dissatisfaction. We have passed on your comments, and an After Sales Representative will be in contact with you shortly.

Surely not self assembly?

Took delivery of a sofa last week. It was missing half the back support. After a few calls to the showroom, finally got clarity that the missing part would be delivered later in the day. It did turn up by courier late in the day. Just the part in an over-sized box. BUT I was expected to attach the back myself. No technician to come around and do it. Has Kings tried to make up for this poor quality service? Have they tried to keep me as a "loyal" customer by offering just the smallest of tokens of compensation for the inconvenience? Nothing. Spoken words are cheap. Emails to the store and customer service don't really have any impact.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are sorry to hear about this disappointment. Could you please email your details to customercare@kingliving.com.au and we will follow up.

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives

King Living NSW, Castle Hill

King Living NSW, Castle Hill

King Living NSW, Chatswood

King Living NSW, Chatswood

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 21 King Living