King Living NSW

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

MARIA ALAVERASSydney, NSW

Not the best customer service

The store was easy to navigate and products were fine. The customer service from the showroom manager was very poor and I was unimpressed. Had to chase her for the quote which was not sent on time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
MARIA ALAVERAS

Hi Elizabeth, thank you fir your prompt reply and note back. I would prefer if I could speak to you in person . If possible can you provide me a number I can call you in , that would be great. Or you can call me on 0414894099.

JaySydney

Spent a fortune- no cushions

spend a fortune on this beautiful piece and the cushions didnt come with the couches.
apparently they werent ordered and were 3 months away... moved into this brand new home and half a lounge .
Not happy at all.

Shop LocationNSW, Castle Hill
Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Jay, thank you for sharing your experience. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment and dissatisfaction. If you are able to leave your contact details in a private message or email to customercare@kingliving.com.au, we will follow up.

Email sent

Craig

CraigSydney

Sales experience fine - back end admin, post sales customer service and logistics appalling

Purchased in store , and mistaken on colour matching by showroom lighting , staff were excellent in working out a deal to resolve . All turned pear shaped when order was lost in system, failed to deliver two weeks in row and resold fully purchased products on shop floor . king were magnanimous , albeit slow in rectifying the sales component only to be let down by delivery time a third time, despite specific time slot request . overall experience was frustrating as the customer service experience required a lot of customer effort to chase each step to resolve

Shop LocationNSW, Northmead
Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living NSW compares to other Furniture Shops

mac0zParramatta

Let down by terrible delivery and customer service.

After waiting 2 months for sofa, my first delivery had to be rescheduled because they were apparently too busy. When the delivery finally arrives a week later the driver is over and hour late. Even a 4 hour window is not enough time for them to make a delivery. No reasons given. No call to see if it was ok.

The amount of blame between King Living dispatch, driver and showroom is the worst that I have seen. Nobody is willing to take responsibility for the customer's inconvenience.

I does not matter how good their products are. Nothing is worth this kind of hassle.

Shop LocationNSW, Northmead
Harry B.King Living

Hi, we're sorry to hear that you've had this experience. A representative will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

LV

LVSydney, NSW

Bad ending

We purchased the Felix lounge after a couple of visits.
This was a huge investment for us $$$!
The day came for delivery and the delivery time was re-scheduled 3 times in one day. My afternoon was wasted and then my afternoon became unpleasant after numerous phone calls to get a time that they could commit to. COME ON.
I had to ring them on each occasion. It appeared I was not important enough to be kept up to speed on my delivery. This ruined the excitement of waiting for my new lounge and it ruined the after school activities for my children.

Shop LocationNSW, Castle Hill
King L.King Living

Hi LV, we are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please can you email customercare@kingliving.com.au with your order number/best contact number so we can look into this for you.

R. Chan

R. Chansydney

Bad delivery!!

I bought and received my 2.5 seater Mocha leather Plaza sofa. Was happy with the quality of the sofa. However, the delivery service was really bad. They delivered my sofa by parts WITHOUT ANY PROTECTION WRAPPING, the delivery men basically just throw them on the street , lobby , lift and public corridor (since i lived in an apartment). There are dirt on the back cushion, the frame .. basically everywhere, which i spend a decent time cleaning the mess up.

PollySydney

Poor Service

King L.King Living

Hi Polly, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please can you message me your best contact number so we can resolve this for you.

Polly

Chatswood store has already rung to say they can't do anything about it so we're just going to cancel. I can't see how I can message you without leaving my number on this page...?

JOANF

JOANFSydney, NSW

Uncomfortable waste of money

Shop LocationNSW, Moore Park

Great Customer Service Poor Quality/Quality Control

Harry B.King Living

Thank you for acknowledging our superb customer service. We have an exceptional team and it is very hard for them when dealing with mechanical failures. We sincerely apologise for the frustrating experience you have been through. Alice

Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living NSW compares to other Furniture Shops

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives

King Living NSW, Castle Hill

King Living NSW, Castle Hill

King Living NSW, Chatswood

King Living NSW, Chatswood

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 21 King Living