King Living NSW

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (6)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)

A challenge during this COVID period

My order has been delayed due the the global effects of COVID-19. The communication if that message was initially handled poorly by King Living but subsequently handled very well after due consideration by management. I’m hopeful of a hassle free relationship from here on in, up until delivery ASAP

Store LocationMoore Park

VMC67Sydney, NSW

Great sales and service, but the recliner itself does not go back to original position

Sales and service are great, but I think either the original installation which was not done properly or it is the product itself. We received the recliners on Thursday and had to book service due to not working the next day. The lounge would not go back to its original position. They came promptly, but as soon as the technician left on Monday, it stopped working. Came back Tuesday... the same: it stopped working again, so this is his third visit. First he said it was the sensor, then one of the buttons lose on the side inside was not clicked in. So far I have lost 1.5 days from work because of the new lounge... Quite disappointing and frustrating! The product itself its truly beautiful and so very comfortable, but not worth the hassle!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationMoore park

Rio 2.5 Seat!

I had pre-determined the product I was after prior to visiting the store. On arrival the staff were helpful and able to answer the additional questions I had. Also, the selected product was available in store for my wife and I to try. The only down side is that the colour we choose may not be available. The ability of the staff to get feedback on this matter from the factory in a timely manner and communicate back to me was poor.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationNorthmeade
Mike
Mike
Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living NSW compares to other Furniture Shops

Installation and service calls

After two service calls, an issue (relating to how well the steel pins are inserted into the frame) with the installation of my Neo sofa has been resolved. Despite the run around, I still have confidence in the product and look forward to enjoying the Neo sofa in the future. Just make sure the installers use a mallet to install the pins, which was what both service technicians used, but not the installer! Thanks to Glenn for an outstanding level of service (finally) to fix the problem.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Di M

Di M

Fabulous service!

Visited the Annandale store on Sunday and Carol was immediately there to greet us and assist. Although only buying another cushion for an existing outdoor lounge, Carol double checked everything to ensure the cushion was the correct size and colour and suggested a pick up by ourselves to save on a delivery fee. A most enjoyable experience!

Evan Winje

Evan Winje

Beautiful lounges but crap customer service

The lounges there are lovely with good quality builds but the customer service is crap. If I’m paying over $10k for a lounge then I’d expect everything to be amazing!! It was very disappointing...

Chris M.

Chris M.Sydney, NSW

Poor communication & management of issues

The store in Annandale, shop assistant & after sales technician were all excellent. Our sofa however was malfunctioning on delivery & it took a month to be fixed due to miscommunication between the technician & admin staff. I had to call & chase things up as nobody seemed to notice or be overseeing customers who had fault issues. I emailed the customer service manager & didn't even get a reply. I had to get cranky & demand action over the phone and only then did someone try & find out why our issue wasn't being responded too. Very unimpressive and no apology. The technician explained what had gone wrong & why we fell through the net which I appreciated. Customer service needs looking at at head office though

Amir

Amir

Expensive for poor Chinese made furniture

Made three purchases of Coffee tables all had defects unfortunately and one in particular had to be sent out three times!
King Living Service was poor over the phone.
But Technician [name removed] was completely understanding and sorted the issues out.
Problem could of been resolved a lot faster if [name removed] was involved as requested the 1st time.

Shop LocationNSW, Northmead
King L.King Living

Hi Amir, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please can you email customercare@kingliving.com.au with more details so we can look into this for you.

JillyBoo

JillyBooSydney

Annandale NSW sales team were poor. But installation guys were great.

Annandale NSW sales were very happy to take our money to buy a new bed frame then completely ignored our country relocation scenario (to provide a fixed address for delivery when we actually had a fixed location to move to). This then cascaded into what seemed to be an impossible to get the new bed delivered to our new address. It required a phone call to the CEO's office and a chat to the State Manager (thank you but shouldn't have been necessary) to get our original request managed in a professional manner. The installation team ([name removed] and co) were friendly and efficient. Job well done. Something Sales could learn from as your bad attitude was saved by a few of your team who actually care about their customers.

Shop LocationNSW, Annandale
Harry B.King Living

Hi Jill, we are sorry to hear that you received less-than-ideal service initially and for the great inconvenience. However we are pleased to read that there was a resolution for you. We hope you enjoy your new King Living purchase.

Furniture Shops

Find out how King Living NSW compares to other Furniture Shops

LindaNewcastle

Very disappointed

Shop LocationNSW, Chatswood
King L.King Living

Hi Linda, please can you email customercare@kingliving.com.au with your details so we can look into this for you. Thanks.

Linda

My review was meant to read that the feathers/padding didn't go right into the corners of the arms. Also, I thought that I had given a 3 star rating and not a 4 star.

Linda

I have already emailed customer care about this so won't be contacting you again. I was told that it was normal for the feathers to move due to gravity. I actually purchased the lounge in October 2016.

NIce couch, really dissapointing after sales srvice.

Shop LocationNSW, Moore Park
King L.King Living

Hi Bert, thank you for reaching out to us. Please can you email marketing@kingliving.com.au with your best contact number so a Customer Service representative can give you a call to assist you.

Bert
Bert

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives

King Living NSW, Castle Hill

King Living NSW, Castle Hill

King Living NSW, Chatswood

King Living NSW, Chatswood

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 21 King Living