King Living Online store

King Living Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (23)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (94%) · Not as advertised (6%)

Great service and very helpful!

Sucheta at Northmead showroom was very impressive with her friendly attitude on the phone during my online inquiry. She was very helpful to my endless questions! Could not recommend her more highly.

Product Appearance As advertised

Melania staff assistant of the month

My husband and I thought we would take advantage of the specials available at present and replace our Italian leather lounge. While it had served us well, the supports inside the single lounge chairs had collapsed. As we know King stands by its customers in providing reliable products, we did not hesitate to approach staff at the Northmead branch. Melania was approachable and her background knowledge supported us as we made the decision to purchase. Her friendly and attentive approach made the outing enjoyable. Our family is equally excited as we have made some important changes to our living space. We look forward to shopping there again one day in the future.

Disappointing experience

I had some personal difficulties in arranging the payment and collection of a table, including due to serious illness. I was threatened the rescission of my online purchase contract and the forfeiting of my part payment on 5 hours' notice by email. I immediately arranged payment and subsequently, I provided some feedback to King Living that it was a shock to receive that demand, including disclosing my personal circumstances. There was no compassion whatsoever, and I received a disappointing and unkind response from King Living Head Office. I would not recommend the online store to a friend.

LMC
LMC

pepesequ1957

pepesequ1957Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and products

Absolutely the best of the best for quality and service. Love the comfort and design and cannot wait to have this furniture in my new apartment. Keep up the great work.

Jaya R.

Jaya R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Ordered online. The website was easy to navigate and got what I was looking for. Sam and Karl delivered the product very efficiently and placed it delicately where I wanted it.

AOD

AOD

Couldn’t ask for better and more prompt assistance.

If I could give 100/5 for a rating for after purchase service I would. I first sent a question through the ‘on-line Chat’ service as it was after hours. I had a response by the next morning from Jessica Rogers. Following emails ensued, leaving me very impressed with Jessica’s quick response, professionalism and knowledge of the product. She was very helpful. Great customer Service; Thank you very much!

Ahmed

AhmedSydney, NSW

Sam and Karl delivery great!

Sam and Karl configured our lounge the way we wanted it exactly, nice friendly guys and put it together with care and cleaned up after them selfs, was a great experience thanks guys.

r kirwan

r kirwanSydney, NSW

chair service

i organised a service call out for my lounge a gentleman by the name of neil was assigned to the job i couldnt have asked for a nicer and helpful man thankyou

VTMRS

VTMRSMelbourne

Fabulous service on great products

After obtaining a quote a couple of weeks ago, I made contact through the online service and was looked after by Jane who was attentive and helpful and followed up with a fabric sample to enable me to make my decision. If only this level of service was more widely available, making major purchase decisions would be so much easier!

Find out how King Living Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Very happy with the new Jasper couch.

We have been helped in Chatswood store to get the new Jasper couch.
Kristine has been very helpful with the choice of materials and answered any little questions we had. We went to the store twice before we knew what we really wanted.
Kristine is very professional and super friendly.
She made this purchase a very nice experience.

HNM79

HNM79Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service even after purchasing a few years ago.

We purchased a Houdini Lounge from King Living a few years ago and needed to replace 4 plastic bracket inserts. We went into a store in Castle Hill and spoke to a gentleman who organised someone to contact us via email regarding the parts needed. This was an easy process and the lovely Sarah emailed us, checked what we needed and updated our address in the system, then mailed out the parts- no charge. Such a great experience even after all these years. The quality is great and service too.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Christine O.

Christine O.

Great customer service

Quick thinking and great service by Deb in CS. Needed a part after 12 years of having a couch. Sending it out to me the day I requested it. Extremely satisfied with the service.

A great result!

We purchased a Jasper lounge online, but with lots of assistance from Miranda at the Brisbane store. She hasdcsome great suggestions, was very helpful and informative, and really helped us decide.
Follow up was very good as well, we had an item that was very slightly damaged on delivery, it was dealt with promptly and replaced with no issues at all. Very happy.

Happy Customer

We visited the Fortitude Valley showroom and were impressed with the range of furniture, Carleen was extremely helpful and friendly and also very professional and made the experience of choosing the right furniture to suit our room a pleasure. Our furniture has now been delivered, the quality and design of the product is first class and we are delighted with the result. Hilary

Paulette was incredibly helpful

Paulette really helped me with a technical question. She researched the answer and emailed the specifications I needed. It was unusual question and required a lot of effort on her behalf, which she did gladly and promptly. Thank you Paulette!

Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looking for the ideal casual dining table

Taking quite some time trying to find the ideal casual dining table that would suit our casual meals area. King furniture at Richmond had a glass table that was on display and once we spotted it we knew it was the one. Maxxam the sales rep was very helpful and not overbearing in service which made us very comfortable with proceeding with the purchase. The service, delivery and follow up was seamless and we were very satisfied customers with the whole package.

Jordan T.

Jordan T.

Delivery: Sam & Moe

I can't give enough praise to Sam & Moe for the delivery process.

They were on time, careful and extremely helpful in setting up the new couch. They explained everything and were very studious when putting everything together.

They quickly identified a defective piece and walked me through the process of whats to happen and I couldn't be more great full

Xenia B.

Xenia B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Service Satisfaction of a Fabric issue

Fantastic delivery

Bill & Dean did a fantastic job with the delivery. Out of all the furniture deliveries I have had at my new apartment, they have definitely been the standout. On time, really friendly, had the lounge unpacked and put together really quickly and then took all the rubbish away. I couldn’t fault anything they did.

Lorraine

LorraineSydney, NSW

Exemplary customer service

We have just spent quite a significant amount of time in your Moore Park store. We were assisted by Maryanne Potonides. What an asset to your team. She was ever so patient, all the challenges we threw at her weren’t a problem. She managed to work out our requirements and will get the sale. Well done on having such a great team member. Cheers. Lorraine and John

Pfsasked

Online store

Is the Domino table rated for outdoor use?

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi, thank you for your message. The Domino table can be used outdoors; we suggest keeping this in an area which is not directly exposed to the elements (eg. under a pergola or an indoor / outdoor room).

Pfs

I live in Vancouver and the table would be under a deck. There would be sun in the morning, wind, some rain from wind. Can you please give me specs on the ceramic glass for outdoor use.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi, this table is no longer within our range; we would suggest our new dining table range, the Quay.
"The Quay Dining table beautifully responds to our laidback Australian lifestyle and love for outdoor entertaining. The table can be used indoors or outdoors and is available in a range of sizes to suit any entertaining space."
8 seater: https://www.kingliving.ca/furniture/outdoor-furniture/quay-dining-table-8-seater
6 seater: https://www.kingliving.ca/furniture/outdoor-furniture/quay-dining-table-6-seater
4 seater: https://www.kingliving.ca/furniture/outdoor-furniture/quay-dining-table-4-seater
You can contact our Vancouver showroom for more details; their contact details are (+1) 236 521 6666 and granville@kingliving.ca

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives