King Living

King Living Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedkingliving.com.au
Sandy
Sandy · King Living

Hi we have a lot of trouble connecting our phones to either of the charge tables we purchased with our couches -frustrating!!! Can you please offer suggestions to assist - thank you Sandy

King Living   DM

Dear Sandy, We do apologise your phones are not charging as they should. Can you please email me to customercare@kingliving.com.au and I can forward you a trouble shoot which may assist. Deb KING Customer Experience Supervisor.

Barbara H.
Barbara H. · NSW, Annandale

Do King manufacture g make wall units

Barbara H.
Barbara H. · NSW, Annandale

Do King make wall units

King Living   DM

Dear Barbara H. Thank you for your enquiry. We do a wall unit system - Please see our website or visit our Annandale store who have one on display. external link  Deb KING Customer Experience Supervisor.

Mary H
Mary H · King Living

Received non functioning recliners and have been waiting 4 months for repairs (actual couches only took 3 months to arrive!). The warranty on the recliners is for 2 years, given we have been unable to use them for 4 months so far - will the warranty be extended from the date of repair? I am also getting legal advice on this.

Sandra K.
Sandra K. · Furniture Repair Service

i would like to get my king lounge re upholstered . what is the process please?

King Living   DM

Dear Sandra K, In answer to your enquiry please email kingcare@kingliving.com.au with your details, original order number and your fabric choice if you have chosen one. Alternatively you can call them direct on 1300 546 422 and one of our team will assist you. Deb KING Customer Experience Supervisor.

Craig T.
Craig T. · King Living

Is there an email address that I can write to to lodge a warranty claim?
I Can't seem to find that information on the internet

King Living   DM

Dear Craig, you can send your request service@kingliving.com.au. Deb KING Customer Experience Supervisor.

Hamza S.
Hamza S. · King Living

How do I deassemble the king Serenade bed?

King Living   DM

Hi Hamza I do hope the following helps from our website external link  Deb King Customer Experience Supervisor

Mary M · King Living

We purchased a Cloud Leather 2-seater couch 7 years ago. All has been well except just when covid struck in Melbourne (had the couch 4 years when covid started) and lockdowns were enforced. It was just before this that the stitching on our leather couch came undone. We couldn't get anyone into look at it because of covid restrictions. Now things are opening up I have contacted kings regarding this. A technician came around and said it was a fault from the initial manufacturing. When sewing the leather they didn't leave sufficient hem hence it has pulled away and cannot be repaired. Now I have a couch with a big gaping hole!!!! However, It is now 4 months and it is frustrating not getting responses from King. I really do appreciate staffing levels are at fluctuations with covid but surely customer service must be maintained. At least I have a numbered ticket and will continue to 'wait in line' very unhappily whilst the rip gets bigger and bigger. Ticket CS#123732.

Jimmy A
Jimmy A · King Living

Hi. I have a jasper couch with the timber shelf. Are these rated for someone to sit on? Weird question I know but I have a family member who will sit on the shelf rather than the cushions every time.

King Living   DM

Dear Jimmy A, Thank you for your enquiry. The timber shelf should not be sat on and is not covered by warranty if damaged. I do hope this answers you question. Deb KING Customer Experience Supervisor.

Jem · King Living

Who can I contact to make a formal complaint? I’ve contacted customer service and the store several times about missing items and 5 months later still not being told where they are or when they will be delivered.

King Living   DM

Dear Jem, We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience and on behalf of King Living, we sincerely apologise. I will have a manager give you a call back tomorrow.

ManjulaAbeyasinghe
ManjulaAbeyasinghe

@jen I’d be keen to see if you ended up receiving your missed items? I have a similar issue with King Living …

Jem

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. I heard from the King area manager (?) after leaving a negative review on here. Most of the items were delivered the following week (the outdoor covers weren’t delivered until 2 weeks ago).

When I asked him what the issue was that caused the delay I was told “I don’t know”. Absolutely terrible that I didn’t hear back after so many attempts. I suggest you leave a negative review on here and you will hear from them (only way I could get them to contact me).

I was also asked if I would remove my review which I thought was a joke. Also, my covers finally came 2 weeks ago after I was promised in our phone call that they would absolutely come before Christmas and you wouldn’t believe it, but they’re not the correct covers (don’t even fit). I am beyond annoyed as this essentially means I am still waiting fort items that I’ve paid for. Never again!

Jo M.
Jo M. · King Living

I have a King Cloud lll . I love it! However on only one seat, when I touch the button to recline the leg rest it reclines and then automatically pops out a bit. It goes in and then automatically pops out a bit. How can I fix this please?

King Living   DM

Hi Jo M, Can you please leave your contact details and your order number in an email to customercare@kingliving.com.au and I will have my team give you a call back.

Mary M

Jo M. - our Cloud does that too. We have learned to live with it. We always accept that anything electronic has flaws. the sewing of the leather however is another issue!!!! (My complaint)

Jessica
Jessica · King Living

Hi, I have a delta deluxe couch and when I sit down there’s always a squeak/creaking sound. The base of my couch is storage. I find it difficult to locate the squeak as it seems to be everywhere. Is this a common problem and is there anything you can do to help?

King Living   DM

Hi Jessica, Can you please leave your contact detail and order number in an email to customercare@kingliving.com.au and I will have a consultant give you a call back.

Ana T
Ana T

I find when the feet and the screws on the inside of the storage compartment aren't screwed in tight this happens. I need to tighten all the screws and feet every 12-18 months depending on how often it's used.

Madeline
Madeline · Delivery Service

Will beds be deli to a bedroom or dumped inside somewhere?

King Living   DM

Hi Madeline, Our delivery team can assemble your furniture.

Wellington27
Wellington27

But you first need to get it.

Ernst
Ernst · Furniture Repair Service

I have King reclining chairs the chair I sit in more than the others has decided not to fully recline down when I press the button for down it takes it half way down and then goes back up automatically I cannot get it to go down fully and stay there

King Living   DM

Hi Ernst, Thank you for your message and I hope you are well.
Can you please leave your contact details and order number in an email to customercare@kingliving.com.au and I will have our repair team contact you.

Jd larking
Jd larking · King Living

Is anyone from your company going to answer B Williams question posted a week ago ?

brook w.
brook w. · King Living

How do you connect a rechargeable battery to a leon recliner

Scott
Scott · King Living

Hi, we have a Jasper lounge with the phone charger side table. It is around six months old. We have found that it has been very difficult to charge our phones on it. We have conducted fault finding and ensured the phone is lined up as best as we can, but it has only worked around 1 time out of ten. Recently it has stopped working at all. All connections are correct and again phone is aligned. What can be done?

King Living   DM

Hi Scott Thank you for your enquiry, we are sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with your Qi enabled phone being charged on the side table. Could you please leave your contact details in a private message, or email customercare@kingliving.com.au and we will follow up with our After Sales Team. Otherwise if you wish to contact the Team directly -
After Sale & Customer Care
Phone: 1300 135 464
Email: service@kingliving.com.au

petercairns · King Living

The footrest on my recliner won’t retract fully when I am sitting on the chair. Once I get off it retracts ok?

King Living   DM

Hi Peter Thank you for your enquiry. Are you able to try holding down the first and last buttons together for 40 seconds to see if it resets? If not our our After Sales Team will be able to assist.
After Sale & Customer Care
Phone: 1300 135 464
Email: service@kingliving.com.au

petercairns

Problem solved thank you.

Dave
Dave · King Living

We currently have a 10yr old delta set that had held up really well and have a quote for 2 x 2 seater kingcloud. However looking in here it seems there have been a lot of issues in the last 12mths with the electrics in these. What has been done to address this as it’s clear there’s a qc issue. What warranty is there for this part of them? And has an extended warranty been put in place to address new customers here. For the price of this furniture it was held up by the quality but really seems that has fallen away.

WendyJ
WendyJ

Hi Dave: I haven't bought the King Cloud but a neighbour has had major structural/functional problems with it. They are also having problems with another King Living item. King has offered to redo their King Cloud piece but, of course, that means another long wait period. My 'award-winning' Zaza couch, which has a more complicated mechanism, is faulty on multiple levels. There's also a rip in it. Both my neighbour and I are struggling with King's (lack of) customer service.

King Living   DM

Hi Dave Thank you for your question. We do stand by our manufacturing warranties external link , for electronics and motion components we also offer extended 5 years (total of the 2-year warranty plus 3 Year Extended Warranty).

Marie P.
Marie P. · King Living

How long does it take for a king recliner chair to be assembled in the home by King employees

King Living   DM

Hi Marie Thank you for your enquiry. It does depend on the access space available and the configuration, see link to assembly manual - external link , I would say an average of about 1/2 hour.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives

Select a listing for your question