King Living

King Living Questions & Answers (page 4)

Verifiedkingliving.com.au
Wayne b
Wayne b · King Living

Hi I have a cloud 3 lounge
One of the seats randomly goes to recline mode. I have to wait a time and then I can sit it up
Is there a quick fix

King Living   DM

Hi Wayne, There is a quick reset you can do which should stop the automatic motion of the recliner.
You will need to hold down the first and last buttons on the affected seat module, together, for 40 seconds and this will reset the IR function and should rectify the concern.
If this does not work, our After Sales service team will be able to assist; you can contact them on Phone: 1300 135 464 or Email: service@kingliving.com.au
If we can be of any further assistance please let us know.

Marg B
Marg B · King Living

Can I buy a replacement mattress for my King Living sofa bed......and the price please....the existing one is called a Kingflex and it’s a double. The springs are gone....very little use...?

King Living   DM

Hi Marg, thank you for your message. Yes you can certainly purchase a new Sofa Bed Mattress 1600, if you would like to discuss with our After Sales Team please let us know and we will also private message you.

Francoise
Francoise · King Living

We are looking at ordering a Zaza Package 3 Deep(3 seater with chaise) and would like some advice on fabric vs leather. Weve always had leather but like the fabric look better.. just worried about general wear and tear of fabric a d cleaning up after food/ wine spills and the dog? Any advice welcomed!!

King Living   DM

Hi Francoise, thank you for your question. With fabric if you do have pets, we do suggest a close weave fabric like our Luxe, Tango or Manhattan Fabrics, external link  also King Guard + Fabric protection, external link . Kind Regards Elizabeth.

Pushpa S.
Pushpa S. · King Living

Hi Can anyone help me. We thinking of buying ReoGrand Chaise from Kings Living. Shop in Auckland dont have this product displayed in store. Can anyone let me know if you have bought this sofa and what do you think about its comfortable level before we purchse.

King Living   DM

Hi Pushpa, thank you for your question, we have sent some photos and we will see if some of our lovely customers can also assist you with an opinion too. Kind Regards Elizabeth

Glenda S.
Glenda S. · King Living

Can a serenade storage bed be dissassembled for moving ?

King Living   DM

Hello Glenda, thank you for your question. Yes, the Serenade Storage Beds can be disassembled for moving, see links under assembly manuals. external link  external link  Kind Regards Elizabeth.

Pfs · Online store

Is the Domino table rated for outdoor use?

King Living   DM

Hi, thank you for your message. The Domino table can be used outdoors; we suggest keeping this in an area which is not directly exposed to the elements (eg. under a pergola or an indoor / outdoor room).

Pfs

I live in Vancouver and the table would be under a deck. There would be sun in the morning, wind, some rain from wind. Can you please give me specs on the ceramic glass for outdoor use.

King Living   DM

Hi, this table is no longer within our range; we would suggest our new dining table range, the Quay.
"The Quay Dining table beautifully responds to our laidback Australian lifestyle and love for outdoor entertaining. The table can be used indoors or outdoors and is available in a range of sizes to suit any entertaining space."
8 seater: external link
6 seater: external link
4 seater: external link
You can contact our Vancouver showroom for more details; their contact details are (+1) 236 521 6666 and granville@kingliving.ca

Beate L · NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

King Living   DM

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Jaytee

Hi Beate L, what was the outcome? We are having the same problem with our Boulevard sofas.

Beate L

Hi Jaytee. I have answered you by email. Should you not have received it please contact me again.

Umesh
Umesh · King Living

Looking to buy Jasper in leather.
1) what colour to prefer which sustains for many years without much change (after cleaning/conditioning etc)
2) feather vs memory foam ( which one is more sustainable)

King Living   DM

Hi Umesh, thank you for your questions. Have you seen our luxurious Viva leather range, it is very durable. Regarding memory foam vs memory foam, it is a personal choice, they are both the same price for the Jasper ll, the feather overlay will provide a softer feel, and memory foam only will offer a more tailored look. If you would like further information, our Showrooms will be able to assist.

BMT · King Living

We’ve taken delivery of the King Boulevarde a few days ago and it is so stiff and uncomfortable, nothing like the one we sat on in the showroom. I've spoken to someone very nice and reassuring at the store who said it will improve within a few weeks but I'm so nervous. Has anyone else had this problem? Please tell me it gets better - I’m devastated that we’ve spent so much money and may be stuck with such an uncomfortable lounge.

King Living   DM

Thank you for your question. The King Boulevard seat cushions have Multilayer HR Foam Memory foam, KingcellTM pocket springs and a polyester overlay, the back cushions have Feather and Ultradown® mix. If you are still experiencing the same issues in a few weeks, please let us know.
After Sale & Customer Care
Phone: 1300 135 464
Email: service@kingliving.com.au

BMT

Thanks Elizabeth for your reply. Does this mean that you would expect them to soften up within a few weeks?

Jaytee

Hi BMT, what was the outcome? We have had our Boulevard sofas for a year and they are getting worse. Way too hard...

Jaytee

Hi BMT, we are experiencing the same issue with our Boulevarde sofas. What was the outcome of yours?

Sam P
Sam P · King Living

Have 7 king cloud modules, bought in Brisbane. Had problems with the veneers on the charging tables. Now 2/7 recliners have stopped working, back rest moves but foot rest stuck in extended position?

King Living   DM

Hi Sam, thank you for reaching out, are you able to send through a photo of the charging tables to service@kingliving.com.au, and we will log a service call. Our Service Team can also assist with the recliners, in the meantime are you able to try to reset by holding down the first and last buttons together for 40 seconds. We would like to make sure everything is rectified, After Sale & Customer Care Phone: 1300 135 464
Email: service@kingliving.com.au.

syd_syd
syd_syd · King Living

My new sofa has 2 charging tables and neither work. Has anyone else had issues with this?

King Living   DM

Hi Syd, thank you for your question. The Smart Charge Tables work with smart devices, compatible with Qi enabled devices. If your phone or device is not qi enabled, you can use a wireless charging receiver, which is a small device about the size of a credit card that plugs into the charge area of your phone and then sits on the charge table. The charging spot is usually around the middle of the table, if you are still experiencing problems, our Service Team can assist After Sale & Customer Care Phone: 1300135464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au.
Kind Regards Elizabeth.

Glenn Woods
Glenn Woods · King Living

The Recliner Lounge Suite centre table does not slide ferry good can you tell me how to remove it as the screws are not screw up all the way? my Mob is [Number Removed] can you ring me up thanks or can you get a service man to fix this for me we received the lounge about 5 months ago we bought the lounge from Chatswood shop my address is [Address Removed]

Fired Up
Fired Up

As you know this is a REVIEW site and NOT King Living.

Why have you not thought of contacting them directly?

PS posting your phone number and address in a public forum is against forum rules :(

sammy
sammy

Why on earth would you post your address & phone number on a public forum

Aredy Maoudis
Aredy Maoudis · King Living

My name is Phillip Aiken. My wife and i purchased a leather lounge suite, cushions, table etc at your sale in Chatswood. I would have expected delivery by now. Can you please check and advise? The address is 70 Cowan Drive Cottage Point.

Regards

Phillip

King Living   DM

Hi Phillip, thank you for your message. We are following up with our Warehouse and Chatswood Showroom now and will be in touch shortly. Kind Regards Elizabeth.

Sam
Sam · King Living

Our delivery due on 5th of December between 9-1pm. Spoke to delivery staff and northmead manager to reschedule timeframe or to another day.They are pleasant not supportive and it seems to me that they have done their job and they doesn’t want to help us. Terrible delivery experience ever had. we got to take whole day off just because of this simple delivery. Not even half day would be enough. They don’t even say tentative time. Four hour time frame would not help to anyone being in contacts.

We are considering our options after being around 2.5 months long wait.

Sam

Order contact # 0424100299

King Living   DM

Hi Sam, thank you for your question and your valuable feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience to date, and we are following up with the Delivery Manager now, and will be in touch shortly. Kind Regards Elizabeth.

Mark b
Mark b · King Living

I have an uno sofa that has had the Arms on and off maybe three times over the past few years. The plastic slots for the metal arm brackets are now all falling to bits and I cannot get arms back on. Is there a solution to this? The removal and refit process has always seemed more difficult than it should because

King Living   DM

Hi Mark, thank you for your question. If the inserts are broken, they will need to be replaced. If you are able to email your contact details to customercare@kingliving.com.au, and we can arrange this with our Service Team. Kind Regards Elizabeth.

Lou
Lou · King Living

I'm keen t buy a King Living Canyon dining table - apart from the fact that there is not one rectangular version on display at any Sydney store, my biggest query is about the finish - will this scratch easily? Rustic timber tables are ok if you add bumps and scratches - but I am just wondering how this one will stand up to daily wear and tear?

Gilles
Gilles

What ever you buy if you miss treat it it is easy to scratch but all I can assure you that you are buying quality furniture I feel

King Living   DM

Hi Lou, thank you for your question. Canyon dining collection is crafted from high quality solid and sustainably sourced American Walnut Timber. See care link for care of the Timber external link .

Edward22
Edward22 · King Living

Hi I just like to know is your furniture made here in Australia? I have just been to your Fyshwick store and are thinking about ordering some items

King Living   DM

Hi Edward, thank you for your question. We have 2 factories, one in Sydney and one in Shanghai, both owned and operated by King Living. See link to our history how our Company has evolved over the last 40 years. external link  and our warranties external link

Cathyc
Cathyc · King Living

Hi,

I am interested in the Cloud recliners but I am concerned regarding the weight limit.

Can you please confirm what weight the recliners can cope with.

DanBoy
DanBoy

Hey Cathyc. Yeh give the guys at King a call. I bought the Delta III, so not sure about the Cloud. I bet it's a beauty though

King Living   DM

Hi Cathy, our Sofas are designed to at least meet the Australian Standards of 120kg per person per seat or module.

Warren
Warren · King Living

My king cloud 111 lounge is connected with 3 chairs. Two work one chair won’t .. after perseverance it works five second then stops ??

King Living   DM

Hi Warren, thank you for your question. There are a few things to check, firstly if there is anything underneath (sometimes even a rug or a small item), as a safety infrared sensor will stop the recliner motion. It could also be the preprogrammed preferred setting options have changed. If you hold down the first and last recliner buttons together for about 30-40 seconds, it should reset the programmed settings for that module. If you need further assistance, our After Sale & Customer Care Phone: 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au can help. See also link on how to reset memory positions, and if you need further assistance, please let us know. external link

Barbara B · King Living

I have a king cloud and love it but the device that extends the foot rest makes a squeak when it extends. Can I put something on it?

King Living   DM

Hi Barbara, please can you email customercare@kingliving.com.au with your best contact number so a Customer Service representative can get in touch to assist you with this.

Hi there, you can contact me on 0434189807 thank you

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives

Select a listing for your question