Verifiedkingliving.com.au

5,575 reviews
CAF
CAFSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  QLD, Gold Coast

Delays and poor customer service

Extensive delays, inadequate communication, late delivery, improper assembly, lost returned faulty product, and insufficient customer service, support, and empathy. Overall, a highly unsatisfactory experience. Show details
Sarah d.
Sarah d.2 posts
  Online store
ELLA
ELLA

Excellent Service

Paul from King Living's after-sales team provided exceptional service during his visit to my home for the Jasper Sofa inspection. He demonstrated remarkable patience and expertise, thoroughly explaining the issue and offering a well-thought-out solution. His professionalism and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction were truly commendable. I am deeply impressed by his commitment to quality service and highly recommend his assistance. Show reply
Simon
SimonSouthwest, VIC2 posts
  Furniture Repair Service

Very good experience with service received

Rob was most helpful. Communicated well re arrival time (and arrived at that time), and was knowledgeable in the area of the furniture in question which was all fixed satisfactorily. Show reply
Michelle M
Michelle M5 posts

Delivery of King Bed

Polite, punctual, professional. Went above and beyond - placed the mattress on the bed once it was built. All rubbish cleared - Thank you Puna and Lipa Show details ·  1
C C.
C C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW
King Living   DM

Dear C C., We've taken note of your concern and will promptly investigate the matter, reaching out to you directly. We remain committed to continuous improvement and ensuring the best customer experience.

Hubert J
Hubert J

Reo recliner fully repaired

Rob is on time, efficient and knowledgeable in solving and repairing our Reo recliner. Show details ·  1
christopher.attard82
christopher.attard82Sydney, NSW2 posts
King Living   DM

Dear christopher.attard82, Thank you for sharing this feedback and bringing it to our attention. We've looked into your order and we’ll be in contact with you shortly to discuss your concerns in more detail.
Thank you.

Ross
RossSouthwest, VIC5 posts
  Verified Online store
Fay
FayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

Rob arrived within the allotted time frame which was amazing. He was friendly and thorough and got the job done quickly. Show reply
Sally K.
Sally K.

Quick and Fixed

Today a young man named Rob came to fix a problem with a couch my son just purchased. He was courteous, helpful and had fixed the problem in 5 minutes. I was very impressed and thank you for such a good service. It is the 2 nd X I have had to use this service and both times I’ve had everything rectified. Show details ·  1
Deb
Deb

Service

On time Friendly Fixed problem quickly Well dressed in uniform shirts Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisCanberra 2600, ACT3 posts
  ACT, Fyshwick

King Single Promenade Bed

Received my King Single Promenade Bed in Hoxton Silver and in-loved with it. The service was amazing and the bed is excellent quality. Yes I had to wait a bit longer but it was totally worth it and I was advised along the way that there were delays. Love it! Show details ·  1
Julia Reed
Julia ReedSydney, NSW4 posts

Effortless

I have had a King Living sofa for 14 years. I ordered new covers, which were delivered today. The technicians, Joe and Fisal were extremely courteous. They arrived on time, efficiently changed the covers and took the old puppy chewed covers away. My furniture looks brand new.
My experience with King Living from start to finish was effortless. The staff in store were well informed and helpful. The online ordering was easy I was told exactly when the new covers would arrive, everything went smoothly.
Thank you so much everyone at King Living. Show 2 replies
FJT
FJTSydney, NSW
  Verified Furniture Repair Service
King Living   DM

Dear FJT, We've taken note of your concern and will promptly investigate the matter, reaching out to you directly. We remain committed to continuous improvement and ensuring the best customer experience.
Regards Deb, King Living

jodie w.
jodie w.2 posts

Delays and more delays

Ordered a couch, told me 8 weeks for making and delivery, then as the 8 weeks came closer, emailed running behind, add another 2 weeks, a few days out from the 2 weeks. Another email, 10 more days delays! Constant delays and lies! Will not buy from them again Show details

LOG
LOGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  VIC, Southbank

Very dissatisfied

The quality of the product (Nimbus) was very disappointing. Multiple issues that required technician callouts within the first few months of ownership (still ongoing, 2 years since first order). Huge inconvenience as technician visits where available during business hours only, and we were expected to take time away from work to wait in for technician, each time, which was not possible for us. Would not buy again from or recommend King furniture to anyone. Show details
Suzie
Suzie

Recliner repair

Great, quick service and very friendly. A pleasure to deal with Show details ·  1
Paul C.
Paul C.

Fixed old King Dream recliners

Quick resolution to a motor problem for my recliners. The parts were delivered quickly and service got booked in promptly. Show details ·  1
Temikha B.
Temikha B.
  NSW, Moore Park

Fantastic Customer Service and Experience

I can’t recommend KING Living enough! I’ve wanted a Jasper for years, so popped into MoorePark today to consider fabric options. The options were limitless, and I can’t thank Adam and the team enough for their help and professionalism throughout the process. The whole team was so friendly and knowledgeable, not to mention incredibly helpful with my little one wandering around the showroom. Show details ·  1
Janet Lee T.
Janet Lee T.

King Repair

Paul was fantastic in his skill to repatch , sew and repair a difficult fabric so that it is completely unnoticeable to the naked eye. He was amazing and I would be totally confident seeking him out again in the event that I need to.
I will say the process by which we had to get the ball rolling for him to be able to service the job was extended, lacked clear communication and was therefore frustrating. King need to at least have a call centre for service that doesn't communicate by email only. It would have been nice to be able to speak to someone during the whole process. Show details ·  1
KCC
KCCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Repair service

Paul was excellent in his communication prior to the appointment. He was very polite, and kept me informed of the job and what he was doing. He struck a problem with the repair (not his fault!) but took the time to think about it and came up with a solution quickly. Overall a very efficient process to get the repair done. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Brian E.
Brian E.

Repairs to sensors on King cloud 11

Arranging service of my 2 seater King could 11
Armchairs was very easy. Parts were sent in advance. Service men turned up on time, were very pleasant, knew what they had to do and got straight into doing the work.

Could not be more happy with the service provided by Dylan and his co-worker. Show details ·  1

Amun
AmunMelbourne7 posts
  Verified QLD, Fortitude Valley
  • +2Thumbnail
King Living   DM

Dear Amun, Thank you for sharing this feedback and bringing this to our attention. We've looked into your order and one of our team members will contact you shortly to discuss your concerns in more detail.

Thank you.

hotbong2
hotbong2
  Fair Incentive Furniture Repair Service

My problems has been solved

Paul was on time within his time frame
He was so helpful
He let me know lots of tips for maintanance and why the problem is happening.. Show details ·  1
Tamoir
TamoirPerth, WA4 posts
  Verified WA, Nedlands
King Living   DM

Dear Tamoir, We've taken note of your concern and will promptly investigate the matter, reaching out to you directly. We remain committed to continuous improvement and ensuring the best customer experience.

Kon
KonSydney, NSW23 posts
  Verified NSW, Castle Hill
L Y.
L Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Dylan from King - smart, on time and friendly

Service call from Dylan - kind, friendly and informative. Really liked his assumption that I had tried to fix the problem myself and he gave me some extra advice that was really useful. Really nice experience. Show details ·  1
Dr Bernard Chin A.
Dr Bernard Chin A.
  Furniture Repair Service

Repair of recliner electrical issues

Fixed 2 electrical problems with my recliner which was DOA. Extremely happy Show details ·  1
Sam
Sam
  VIC, Nunawading

Excellent and helpful and nice. Thank you very much. Good company. Show reply
Susan D.
Susan D.

Thanks Rob!

Rob contacted me on the day to let me know when he was 30 minutes away, he was punctual & respectful. He was able to fix the issue with our couch in 10 minutes which was very impressive. Show details ·  1
Imogen t
Imogen t

Efficient repair for couch

Polite repairman who was quick to fix the issue with our couch Show reply
Fariba
FaribaVictoria3 posts
  VIC, Nunawading
  • +1Thumbnail
Geoff Thorn
Geoff ThornGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

Rob was a professional and courteous technician who fixed my KingCloud III quickly. Great work Show details ·  1
Roula C.
Roula C.

Happy customer!

A seamless King Living technical repair experience! Rob quickly identified the problem with my recliner and was fixed before I knew it. Only wished be could have come out sooner, but happy I have my sofa back! Show details ·  1
Ilana E.
Ilana E.

Rob - service review

Rob was awesome. Although he gave me a time slot that was not convenient he managed to change things around to accommodate me.
He also repaired my recliner with stock he carried as King Living mailed the incorrect parts to me.
He was very efficient and friendly. Show details ·  1

Gina
Gina8 posts

Rob was great

Rob fixed my sofa quickly and professionally. More than happy with his service. Show reply
Anne Wolfers
Anne WolfersIllawarra, NSW3 posts
Karen H.
Karen H.
  Verified Furniture Repair Service

Great replacement service once right person involved

Replacement desk arrived today in perfect condition.
Thanks to AJ for taking up my case & sorting this out.
Happy customer. Show details ·  1
Mary Ann
Mary AnnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Furniture Repair Service

Paul was amazing.really knows his stuff

Our couch was out of warranty. The control unit was no longer working. Paul replaced the part and fixed it in a few minutes. Show details ·  1