Verifiedkingliving.com.au

Jacquie M.
Jacquie M.
  Online store

Horrible service, response times and communication. Offshore company now. Avoid

Wait times on communication is terrible. This company used to be fantastic but they have now gone offshore and their communication and management is so poor. We have bought from them 3 times and this 3rd time is the absolute worst experience. Avoid
Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW5 posts

Disappointing product and service

Ordered a sideboard , delivered 4 times damaged !!!
Each time I received the usual text - apologies a customer service consultant will contact you shortly . On every occasion I had to follow up. Trying to also speak to a manager is difficult- always not available or they will call us back - still waiting ……
David Briskey
David BriskeySouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts
  QLD, Fortitude Valley
vanessa
vanessa2 posts

Fast service and informative

Had a problem with one of our modular couches .
Technician came out assessed problem .
Very happy with service and outcome Show reply
Dave
DaveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Repair of our couch

Paul and Dylan were awesome, friendly , polite and explained everything well. Would highly recommend them both
Margaret Klejn
Margaret Klejn

Excellent service

Very good contact prior appointment
Exact time allocation
Punctuality of arrival
Good explanation of the defect Show reply
SMa
SMaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great Service

Had Rob and Brandon attend to an issue with our couch today and they were fantastic at resolving the issue. Highly recommend. Show reply
King Living Repair
King Living RepairGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

King Living Furniture Repair

Paul, the technician, called prior to arrival as requested. Completed the repair very quickly and cleanly, allowing me to get back to work in no time.
Greatly appreciate this type of fantastic service. Show reply
Rowan
RowanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

The repairers arrived on time, were professional and polite, and completed their the repairs promptly. Show reply
Ed M
Ed M
  Furniture Repair Service

Great communication, service, and outcome

King Living customer service were very efficient. The further communication from Paul in service was great. He arrived on time, was professional and amicable. Great representative for the King brand Show reply
jsaahuu
jsaahuu2 posts

Good job by Rob and Dylan

Replaced the motor for our Felix sofa bed very efficiently and was very quick. Show reply
Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Verified QLD, Gold Coast

Terrible quality and post-sales customer service

Spent ~$7500 on a Jasper lounge with King Furniture. Took 2-3 months to arrive. After multiple delays in shipping the product is faulty. Report the fault and they attempt to outsource the issue to a third-party furniture company. No one from King Furniture has picked up the phone or inspected the faulty goods. The third-party inspection takes place, they agree the lounge cushions are faulty, lumpy and sagging even though brand new, and we cannot get anyone to return any phone calls. Absolutely terrible service for a premium price. After 6 months of back and forth, they finally refunded us. Terrible experience.
Stone
Stone2 posts

Outstanding customer service

I had my Oliver tub chair repaired by Paul today and couldn’t be more pleased by the service I received. Paul clearly communicated when he was coming and on arrival showed a complete understanding of the problem and proceeded to fix it. Show 2 replies
Greg
GregPerth, WA3 posts
Victor V.
Victor V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice and professional

Rob, the technician, was able to get the job done nice and quick. He did a great job! Show reply
Rachel
Rachel2 posts
  Verified Delivery Service

Still not received my bed after being promised

After trying to cancel my order as I hadn’t received my bed after five months I was advised if I made payment I would receive my bed Thursday.
Final payment made, and guess what I receive another text, that they have moved the delivery date again. I am so annoyed, not even a phone call and since I have been getting text messages monthly pushing the delivery date back I feel very disappointed. I have taken a day off work and I still really don’t know when I’m getting my bed. The customer service is nonexistent and I am so disappointed with this company.

Nicolas
Nicolas
  Furniture Repair Service

I requested the repair of one of the cushions of my sofa, which was under warranty. The process was straightforward and Paul, the technician who came to my place, did a great job in repairing the cushion. Show reply
Leon
Leon

Excellent service technician

Paul did a great job for us. He was efficient and helpful and really proactive. Show reply
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
  Furniture Repair Service

Helpful phone staff responding to the issue. Service technicians came out when they said they would. Friendly and efficient.
Showed me what was repaired. Show reply
Shane M.
Shane M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic! Quick Repair

The boys gave me notice before arrival.
They were friendly and polite.
They fixed the issue quickly. Show reply
Helen D
Helen D

Happy with the repair

Rob and Brandon were both fantastic, they took the time to fix my sofa back to new. They also communicated with me prior to arriving which allowed me to know the exact time of there arrival. Great service Show reply
Jon R
Jasmine
Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Repair

Rob was on time. Very polite and knew his stuff. Highly recommend this person if you need any repairs Thanks Rob Show reply
danduck
danduckPerth, WA13 posts

G Belle
G BelleSydney, NSW15 posts
Sue
Sue
  Verified Delivery Service

False promises.. delivery delayed 4 times now and still waiting!

We purchased a sofa in late October '23 with the salesperson saying he booked us in for a mid-December pre-Christmas delivery.
In November, we received a generic email saying it will be delayed by 1 week.
Mid-December we still had not received a delivery date so we followed up - was given an expected delivery date of 29.12.23.
Just one day later, we received a generic email saying it will be delayed till 12.1.24.
Now, on the week it's meant to be delivered, we received a generic email AGAIN saying it will be delayed till 2.2.24.

For a premium product, continuous delays with nothing but generic emails citing "unforeseen circumstances" is simply unacceptable. You need to do better.

Neaf ZSydney, NSW6 posts

Worst Customer Service

Worst Service Ever. We bought 3 lounge suites and dining chairs. Delivery has been a nightmare. Delayed since October, 2023 and put back every week thereafter. Our lounges are coming a week apartment even when we tried to request 1 delivery. They don't answer the phone or address your concerns at all - even in the showroom. We have 2 damaged dining chairs and they won't reply to our email and photos of damaged fabric. Disgusting service. How a retailed can exist with pathetic customer service is beyond me. We will never buy from or recommend King again. They don't deserve 1 Star as their after service after purchase is non existent.
Michelle L
Michelle L2 posts
  Online store

Terribly disappointed - misleading delivery times

"In stock" item ordered / fully paid for in Cyber Week Sale due to online statements "available for pre-Christmas delivery" and "delivered within one week". Order placed on 1 December - engagement with customer service to confirm estimated delivery time, which was stated to be 8 December.

No further communication until I followed up on 18 December to be told delivery would not be until a Friday in early to mid January 2024.

Furniture has been good in the past, but this experience ruined by terrible customer service. Even if delivery was delayed, there was no pro-active communication from the company. I was looking forward to ordering more pieces, but now cannot do so.

TashSydney, NSW4 posts
Tash

Edited to add, after all 6 components of the lounge stopped working within 2 months we are now getting a refund.

Ligia
LigiaTaylor 2913, ACT

Problem solved

We had issues but now is all sorted
AdiV
AdiV
Helen A
Helen A

Great repair service

Came in time frame advised, pleasant and was efficient at fixing issue Show reply
Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fixed in minutes

Technician came out and diagnosed and fixed our issue very quickly. Prior to coming out the technician communicated very well with us. Top service. Show reply
Nicola
NicolaNorth Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Delivery Service

Still haven’t got my stuff

Keeps getting pushed back and no response to me about why. So frustrating. I would like a response from the team asap.

Pippa
Pippa

Sofa repair

Rob came and fixed our sofa this morning. He was polite, punctual and knew exactly what to do. Thank you Show reply
Mrs. M
Mrs. M4 posts
King Living   DM

Dear Mrs. M. Thank you for sharing your feedback. It appears that your concern has been addressed. If you require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at customercare@kingliving.com.au.

Regards,
AJ Jose, King Living

djscottsamoaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  King Living

Poor communication and how to make client suffer for your mistake

I am very disappointment in King's communication...lack of honesty, lied of delivery date, the stupid miss leading txt and the call centre somewhere. They ask you to part pay, then you do within hours and a date book - happy. BUT the date you did book is false, lost or we not going to keep our word.. - it just disappeared due to their admin error. Now, after paying them, they make the mistake and I have to wait another two weeks. Sad, as the staff in the store are great. The call centre with your notes and txt on txt on txt are NOT!
Diana K
Diana K2 posts

Fantasy service!

We recently had Rob repair the doors on our buffet. He arrived on time, did a great job and was thorough in his approach. He had great attention to detail and was lovely to deal with. Thanks so much Rob! We’re very happy with the service you provided! Show reply