KingParrot Byron

See the Best Cots in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Worth every cents of it

My husband and I have decided either buy a Boori or King Parrot cot for my daughter.
This cot is on sales and after being explained by the sales rep. that King Parrot is a sister company of Boori. We have decided to buy this cot for my daughter because I believe the quality of the cot wouldn't have much difference. We got it a good price which come with the mattress. So far so good, thus no complain.

Brilliant

Very happy with our cot I believe now it's called the Boori Urbane Byron, Very good workmanship and quality timber.

Fantastic cot

We've had this cot for the past 2 years and it is an excellent purchase I must say. I love how it has solid panels at the head and foot of the cot. And I love its simple look. I love the lower height of the cot as I'm short and found it very helpful. The lower height also makes it look less bulky in the room as we have small rooms.

We've recently just converted it to a junior bed without any problems and the low height of the junior bed is great if my son happens to fall off while sleeping. You don't need to purchase any conversion kit to convert this cot to bed.

It's one solid and reliable cot that we're very happy with.
Ease of use. Excellent height. Simple and contemporary design.