Kinsman Wardrobes

• Rates and Fees

Melissa L.
Melissa L.Southwest, VIC

The dream come true...

From the moment we began this process - from design to installation - everyone involved was committed to my vision.
I have always wanted a full walk in wardrobe - what woman doesn’t?! The end result was a total dream come true!
Tom was a complete professional, smashing out the install at a pace that never slowed. Hard working and professional! Could not recommend more highly!

HKS
HKSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality workmanship and great wardrobes

The team at Kinsman did a wonderful job in designing the wardrobe, providing communications, organising logistics and getting on-board the right trades.

Whilst the price may be a shock to some who are looking to go to Kinsman, in all honesty it is well worth the price you paid for.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Thank you for providing this great feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us and we really hope you enjoy your stunning new wardrobe for many years to come - Kinsman Wardrobes

Jane
JaneSydney, NSW

Dream walk-in wardrobe!

Kinsman wardrobes are top quality finishes and very stylish. It was a very straightforward process with the designer to plan the layout. It was fantastic to choose finishes with samples that were brought along at the initial consultation.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Jane, we are absolutely thrilled to receive your feedback and it was a pleasure helping you create your dream walk-in robe! We would love to see your finished product, feel free to email this through to us anytime :) Warm Regards, Kinsman Group

Find out how Kinsman Wardrobes compares to other Home Renovators

Excellent communication and service all the way!

The experience with Kinsman has been excellent all the way through the ordering and installation process. Their customer service and communication was always very good and we are delighted with our Walk In Robes and Linen Press.

Angela W.
Angela W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Kinsman wardrobes were really easy to work with. I had my consultation online due to severe COVID lockdown restrictions in Melbourne. This didn’t detract at all from the experience. Kinsman maintained clear communication throughout the entire journey from design to post installation, and were very accommodating of my availabilities for installation. My wardrobe is exactly what I wanted and feels like it has always been there. I would highly recommend using Kinsman. Job no. MWVDR21204

Hi Angela,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us we are delighted to hear you had such a great journey! Regards, Kinsman Group.

Horrible experience. $6000 for an unusable wardrobe

Horrendous customer service.
Happy to take your money in full, but yet don't deliver a finished product.
We paid for our wardrobes in full, which were delivered on Jan 13 missing multiple items required to install the wardrobes.
It's now February 11 and despite chasing multiple times in writing and on the phone, Kinsman have been unable to solve this problem almost a month later.
How hard is it to send a courier? For Kinsman, it's apparently impossible.
We have spoken to multiple people in the customer service team, but nobody is able to solve this for us.
We are $6000 out of pocket for a wardrobe that is currently unusable because we don't have the required hardware needed to install the drawers.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Alice. We are sorry that there have been issues completing your wardrobe. We understand arrangements have been made to deliver the last remaining pieces and we will confirm this with you directly. Regards, Kinsman Group

Isaac L.
Isaac L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Upgraded wardrobe

High quality of the wardrobe installed for my whole house . the whole house is upgraded as hotel. And great customer service by Jessica . The best local manufacturing wardrobe . Will recommend to everyone . The quality of work is exceptional

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

That's great to hear Isaac. If you can let us know your job number, we would be delighted to share this with Jessica and our team. Regards, Kinsman Wardrobes

3 wardrobes later...

From the first consultation to the final product, everyone has been friendly, prompt and more than professional. Wardrobes are functional and super well made.

Thanks for everything!

(MWVDR19081: First job number)

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Sarah B. We are delighted to hear you are a returning customer and love our product as much as we do! Thank you for your great feedback. Regards, Kinsman Group.

Lynda
LyndaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new wardrobe, it’s so sexy!!

Everyone involved with the creation of my new look wardrobe we’re on board to make me have a functional and beautiful looking space...right down to the installer! Even with the Covid struggles of lockdown in Melbourne I was kept up to date and in the loop of what would happen next. I love my new wardrobe and can’t believe it belongs to me, thanks Kinsman!

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Lynda. We are delighted to hear you love your new wardrobes and would love to view the finished product if you could please provide your job number. Thank you, Kinsman Group.

Brenda
BrendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Laundry

I have only ever had a plastic sink unit as the built in laundry in a 3.5mt x 2mt laundry room. I decided that I wanted a full built in laundry that was not only functional but also looked great. This is what I got with white cabinetry and woodgrain benchtop and heaps of storage. I am very happy with the results.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Brenda. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we would love to pass this onto our team if you could please provide your job number. Regards, Kinsman Group.

Wardrobe install MDVPR20058

I thought kinsman did a really good job I think the wardrobe is of high quality but it was also expensive so I would expect that . The company’s service and organisation is very good and there’s no delays would recommend them MDVPR20058

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Sar. Thank you for your great feedback and we are delighted to hear you are pleased with the high quality and interactions with our company! Regards, Kinsman Group.

I wrote this review to get a chance at winning $200

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Sar. You have been placed into the randomly selected draw :) Thank you, Kinsman Group.

kai
kaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service & product. Very happy!

Great service & quality product. For a bigger company, communication between all departments was very good. Very happy with my new kitchen & could not wait to use it. Would use Kinsman again :)

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Kai, we are pleased to hear about your experience with us and hopefully will see you again for your next project! Regards, Kinsman Group.

Michelle D.
Michelle D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love our new wardrobes

We have been wanting Kinsman Wardrobes since seeing them on "The Block" and we can now say we are proud owners of Gorgeous Wardrobes.
The quality and craftsmanship is beautiful and the service is amazing.
Thank you to the staff at Kinsman for always keeping us up to date with what stage our Wardrobes are at and to Tom the most amazing, friendly installer.
If you are thinking of new Wardrobes think no further, you will be so happy.
We hope to work with Kinsman again one day, hopefully next time as Block Contestants!
Michelle & Tracey Duggan-West

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Michelle and Tracey. We are delighted our team could assist with your beautiful wardrobes and love to hear such great feedback! We wish you many happy years with your new wardrobes. Kind regards, Kinsman Group.

Kathy
Kathy

Great Laundry, in quality and design. MDNAR21018

Great communication with both Kinsman and the trades they provided (even accurate on the price estimation for trades). Really happy with the final product, would recommend them (and have already done so) to friends and family.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Kathy. Thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback and we are glad we could assist with your new laundry! Regards, Kinsman Group.

Lyndell MWVTT21006
Lyndell MWVTT21006Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love my new wardrobe (MWVTT21006)

I had my new walk in wardrobe installed just before Xmas and I love it. The whole process from design to installation was easy, fast and stress free. With Melbourne just coming out of lockdown we thought it would not be installed until January but the whole process was completed and installed by mid December. The quality is fantastic and I would recommend Kinsman to anyone.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Lyndell. Thank you for the time taken to provide your great feedback! We wish you many happy years in your new space and are glad we could assist. Regards, Kinsman Group.