Kirkland Signature (Costco)

Kirkland Signature (Costco)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kirkland Signature (Costco)? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
Jireh
JirehSydney, NSW

Great product!!!

Bought this whenever i go to costco. It is wet and sturdy enough for cleaning sticky poops. It is good value of money as well. The scent is ok. It didnt gave my bubba allegies when using this. The only reason i gave 4stars as they tend to stick together when pulled out.

Purchased in October 2018 at Costco.

Achtlos
AchtlosCanberra 2600, ACT

good price for so many wipes

Great price for so many wipes. Strong cotton style material. They dont hurt my babies bottoms. Great for cleaninh spills and dirty kids hands.

Price per wipe beats Aldi.

Be warned some packets can split and will leak huge quantities of their cleaning fluid onto the surface they are on.. although this is rare.

Other Baby Wipes

Zebzerfas
ZebzerfasMelbourne

Great Product

Recently purchase kirkland baby wipes, find them great. My favourite wipes are huggies but these are not far off and for the price no complaints will definitely purchase again. Happy customer.

DomK
DomKNSW, 2113

Value for money

I saw these a few times while shopping and thought they would be pretty average, one day when I new the next few months would be tight I decided to get a box. How glad I was that I had done it!!
They are pretty thick (although not as thick as huggies), they are just wet enought, come in re-sealable packs of 100. Overall a great wipe at a great price! $29 I think I paid for a box of 900!
Soft, thick, moist, great price!
Not quite as thick as huggies

Baby Wipes